[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8947 Read: 43566
Published: 15/06/08 Updated: 15/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use all the words somewhere in your story, and you must incorporate the scenario into your story as well. You can use them in any order - you may even use them more than once. But you MUST use them all AT LEAST ONCE. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Double Trouble with a Golden Pole - Tera by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (2536 words)

Setting: obviously sometime after the series ended.

Rating: Hopefully double the heat!

Disclaimer: the usual SMK legalese applies. I don't own `em, I get nothing except for the fun of taking them off the dusty shelf and seeing what kind of havoc I can whip up for them. I always put them back too, unharmed and just waiting until the next bell for recess rings again.

I typed fast and furiously, hopefully there's not too many errors. I'll give you the second part probably tomorrow morning. Enjoy!

2. Questions - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1351 words)
*Continued right after my last story, A Little Scare. The usual disclaimers apply-don't own them, didn't create them-just write about them for fun:) Thanks to Ermintrude and Anne for all the help and for putting up with all of my questions. Hope you enjoy. *

3. Chapter 3 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

4. New Beginnings - Anne by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (824 words)
Usual disclaimer applies. Don’t own them; don’t make money off of them.

5. Duty in the Shadows - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (711 words)
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, just need to borrow them for my fanfic.

Timeline: Post Series--Marriage still as secret. Could be a tag scene...

6. Chapter 6 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (414 words)
Okay, this is what Sparkle came up with. I'm not really sure it came out the way I wanted it to, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. This takes place before season one.

7. Chapter 7 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (436 words)

8. Echoes from the Past - Anne by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1100 words)
Usual disclaimer applies. Don’t own them; don’t make money off of them.

Thanks A LOT (tongue in cheek) to Sue, who suggested Lee experiencing Déjà vu the first time he climbed the Agency stairs. Dang her! 2nd Challenge response. And thanks to Jennifer, too. Whatever would I do without you?

9. Discoveries - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1375 words)
*the usual disclaimers apply-many thanks to Anne and Ermintrude-you guys have helped me out tremendously *

10. Chapter 10 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us