[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7185 Read: 81612
Published: 15/06/08 Updated: 15/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use all the words somewhere in your story. You can use them in any order - you may even use them more than once. But you MUST use them all AT LEAST ONCE. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5

1. Finger Licking Good - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (138 words)
Timeframe: Season Three.

2. A Little Scare - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1648 words)
*The usual disclaimers apply*

*The Moby Concert at the Nissan Pavilion outside of DC in 2002 was
actually on July 28th-for the story's sake I took poetic license and
moved it to August. 10th. Forgive me.*

3. Chapter 3 - Tera by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (412 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Patti by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (129 words)

5. News by Candlelight - Jan G by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1157 words)
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author.

Author’s note: Thanks again to Cheryl for letting me adopt her Leatherneck and Francine. This was written for the Friday Challenge the keywords that had to be used were: lick, blue, tongue, ready, naked. Many thanks to Amy for beta’ing this for me.

Rating: R Smut

6. Chapter 6 - Tera by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1747 words)
I whipped this up rather quickly, I hope you like it. All of the
usual disclaimers apply. TS is not responsible for any needed
atmospheric changes required while reading this story nor is she
responsible for any increased need of iced liquid substances.

Setting & Summary won't be needed, you'll see why.

7. Finger Licking Good--Pt 2 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (353 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (143 words)
Disclaimer: Don't own em', but wish I did!
Timeline: Prior to the ATWAS Tag Scene

9. Duty - Anne by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (527 words)
Usual disclaimers apply. Thanks to Jennifer for being my beta.

10. Chapter 10 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (392 words)
This is the sequel to my Friday challenge of May 23, where Lee buys
the edible condoms.

Enjoy!

11. Chapter 11- Kris by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (539 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us