- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Don't own em', but wish I did!
Timeline: Prior to the ATWAS Tag Scene
Lee was READY....he had made up his mind. He was
finally going to attempt take his relationship with
Amanda to the next level, and he was pretty sure she
would welcome the change.

Hell, the last few weeks, months even, he had been
practically talking to himself until he was BLUE in the face trying to
get his nerve up to approach her about it.

As they climbed the stairs to the Q-Bureau, Lee thought, "She's
finally going to find out the NAKED truth...ummm plain truth. Damn
it, why did I have to think about that word right now? That is
definitely not where my mind needs to be at this critical time."

As they reached the top of the stairs, Lee could only hope
he wouldn't get TONGUE-tied to the point where Amanda
would think he didn't have a LICK of sense!