- Text Size +
She heard the familiar tap, tap, tap on the kitchen window and
turned to see the smiling face of her Lee. Returning his smile, she
put down the knife she used to ice cup cakes for Jamie's class bake
sale.

A blob of blue icing clung to her finger and she licked it off. She
placed the sticky knife in the sink and washed her hands before
scooping up a couple of the confections. Tucking some napkins under
her arm she joined Lee in the back yard.

"Hi, beautiful." He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi, yourself." She pecked him on the lips.

"Will you take these, please?" Handing him the treats, she opened
the napkin, using it as a placemat to cover the naked picnic table.

He sat on the bench and placed his burden on the napkin. His hands
now free, he tugged her onto his lap and kissed her properly.
Her tongue traced his lips and he opened for her. She slipped inside
and traced every nook and cranny of his warm, wet mouth. She could
still taste the remnants of the wine he had with supper.

His tongue dueled with hers, chasing it back into her mouth,
following behind to caress her cheeks. He stroked in and out of her
mouth, mimicking the most intimate dance two people in love could
share.

She was oh, so ready to go there with this man, but her mother and
sons would be home any moment. Reluctantly, she untangled herself
from his arms. "Eat your cupcakes. I'll go get you some milk."

"That's not what I want to be eating." He winked and she groaned.

She pictured him lifting her onto the picnic table, stripping off
her clothes and eating her. Then, while she was still coming down
from her euphoric high, Lee would bury himself deep inside her.

"I'll see what I can do, later." She winked back and went inside for
a nice, tall, glass of cold milk. While she was at it, maybe she'd
just climb in the freezer and cool down for a bit.

End