- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author.

Author’s note: Thanks again to Cheryl for letting me adopt her Leatherneck and Francine. This was written for the Friday Challenge the keywords that had to be used were: lick, blue, tongue, ready, naked. Many thanks to Amy for beta’ing this for me.

Rating: R Smut
News by Candlelight

oooOOOooo

I was just putting the finishing touches to the bedroom when I heard Tony at the front door. I slipped out of the room and slowly made my way downstairs. Tony looked up when he heard me and met me half way. I laughed as I kissed him hello. “You’re a bit eager aren’t you?”

“I missed you today. How was your check-up?”

“Clean bill of health. No problems and all the forms are signed for another year.”

Tony slipped his arm around my waist and led me back down the stairs. “It’s just a precaution; the Agency needs those forms every year.”

We walked into the kitchen where I poured him glass of wine.

“You’re not joining me?”

“Um... no. I’ll wait until later.” I leaned in to kiss him as I handed him the glass. “You know, dinner won’t be ready for at least another hour, I could give you a massage while we wait. A FULL body massage.”

I watched him lick a drop of wine from his lips and couldn’t get my mind off of all the places on him that I wanted to lick. He met my gaze, and without another word, he placed his glass down on the counter and grabbed my hand. We almost ran back up the stairs to our bedroom.

Tony opened the door and stopped on the threshold. I glanced at his face and knew I’d surprised him. The room was lit by dozens of candles, the flames flickering in the slight draft from the open bedroom door.

“Are you planning a seduction?”

I ran my finger along his jaw and moved away from him towards the bed. I looked back over my shoulder at him. “Do I need to seduce you?”

“You can try, but I’d be a very willing participant.”

He moved towards me with panther-like grace, molding my body to his as his lips caught mine in a searing kiss. I tasted the wine he’d just drunk, and was as if I’d drunk it myself. I made a little sound of annoyance when his lips left mine, but I soon forgot their loss as he kissed his way along my jaw and bit down on my earlobe making me wince from the slight pain. Tony then sucked on it gently to smooth away the tiny hurt.

I sighed as he made his way down my neck, kissing and licking the skin until he reached the neck of my blouse. I hadn’t realized it but while he’d been busy with my neck he’d been undoing the buttons on my shirt. He pulled the blouse off my shoulders and dropped it on the floor, and his lips continued their downward journey to my lace covered breasts.

My hands were making light work of the buttons on his shirt too, and I stroked his naked chest, the rippling of his muscles under my fingers exciting me further.

I could feel my nipples hardening as he ran his fingers over them with a feather-like touch, and then I felt his hands at the waistband of my pants. A flick of his fingers and the button was undone and the zipper opened. I shivered as I felt my pants slither down my legs to pool on the floor at my feet. Stepping aside, I kicked the offending garment out of the way.

I closed my eyes and gave myself up to the sensation of my husband’s touch as he stroked the skin at the edge of my blue lace thong. I felt myself being lifted in Tony’s muscular arms and laid on the bed, the bed dipping as he knelt between my legs.

No words were needed as he ran his tongue around the edges of my panties. I didn’t think I could make a coherent thought let alone say anything; his touch was making me writhe with anticipation. I knew I was wet and ready for him and I still had my underwear on, or perhaps that’s what made it all the more erotic.

I felt his weight settle on me momentarily, until he used his arms to hold himself up above me. I hadn’t noticed when he’d removed his pants, but he must have done because his hardness was pressing against me, pushing against the cloth of my thong. I looked up at his dear face and lifted an arm to pull him down for a kiss. My tongue stroked his and he pushed even harder against me.

He broke the kiss and pulled my bra strap down over my shoulder, bringing the cup with it, exposing my breast. I arched my back as he began to suckle on my nipple, the sensations starting a fresh rush of wetness between my legs. Holding himself up with just one arm he moved the other down to my panties. In what felt like a seamless movement he pulled aside the crotch of my thong and pushed himself into me.

My body was afire. His teeth at my breast and his cock buried deep inside me, I arched and bucked. Every sense was heightened to a degree I’d never experienced before. He’d hardly started moving within me before my inner walls clenched around him and my orgasm burst over me. The waves of pleasure seemed to go on forever, and then they strengthened yet again when I felt him thrust hard into me and climax.

Our breathing had hardly settled back down to normal before we were again kissing. This time it was gentle kisses. Kisses that spoke of love, trust and friendship.

Tony rolled off me and lay by my side. Remaining on my back, I turned my head to face him and brought a hand up to stroke his cheek. He caught my hand in his and brought it to his lips. Smiling I held on to his hand and brought it down to my abdomen. Pressing it flat against the skin below my navel, I smiled at him.

“Tony, I didn’t tell you everything about my medical check up.” I took a deep breath. “Yes, I’m in perfect health. Yes, all the Agency insurance forms were signed. However, I haven’t been passed for field duty. And I won’t be for about twelve months.” I watched as his eyes darted down to look at where our hands lay on my stomach and then back up to my face.

“You’re not..? We’re not..?”

I nodded, a slow smile spreading across my face.

“Oh God Franny. No wonder you wouldn’t drink the wine!” He kissed me with a hunger that I thought had been assuaged by our recent activities. Oh well, burnt dinner isn’t so bad, for a while I can live on love alone.

End