- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the sequel to my Friday challenge of May 23, where Lee buys
the edible condoms.

Enjoy!
Lee finally made it home. He had to work late tonight. For a change,
Auggie's information was dead on and he and Billy worked out a
detailed plan to get together the agents needed for the dangerous
project that just fell into there laps.

But that was tomorrow. Now, he had a sexy wife and an empty house
waiting for him. He scooped up the bouquet of spring flowers from the
passenger seat and let himself inside his front door.

The house was dark except for the flickering light coming from the
two tapers Amanda had placed on the dining room table.

She entered from the kitchen carrying a bottle of wine and two
glasses. Without saying a word, she walked over to him, kissed him
and then sashayed up the steps.

Just like sheep following Little Bo Peep, he blindly followed behind
her. She placed the wine in a bucket beside the bed, and then turned
down the covers on their bed.

He dropped his jacket on the chair and loosened his tie. She walked
over to him and wasted no time in getting him naked. He returned the
favor, slipping her out of the blue lace nightie she wore.

They slid onto the bed and he drew her into his arms. He kissed her
passionately, snaking his tongue into her mouth. He heard her moan
and knew she was as ready as he was for tonight.

She whimpered when he broke their embrace. He scampered across the
room and reached into his pants pocket and pulled out the blue box of
condoms he'd purchased earlier this evening.

He crawled back over his wife dropping the box on her chest. "I
thought we'd have fun with these."

Amanda licked her lips and held the box up for closer
inspection. "Um, Lee, do you really want to use this?"

"Well, I thought it would be fun. But, if you don't want to . . ."

She placed her fingers over his lips, halting his words. "I want to.
I always want to. But these are blueberry flavored condoms. I'm
allergic to blueberries, did you forget?"

"I guess I didn't read the box carefully."

"No problem. Besides I'd rather taste only you." She winked.

"Be my guest." He groaned, tossed the box onto the floor, and pulled
her back into his arms.

End