- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot
the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the
permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes
ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed
characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. The
title of this story comes from the lyrics of "Love" by John Lennon.

Author's note: Thanks again to Cheryl for letting me adopt her Leatherneck and
Francine. This short is a prequel to my previous challenge pieces "History in
the Making" and "Mobile Waters". It was also written for the Friday Challenge;
the prompt line for this was "Get that thing away from me!" Thanks to Amy for
beta'ing for me.

Rating: NC17
Love is Free... Free is Love

*** *** *** ***

Oh God my feet hurt.

Whoever said that these shoes would be comfortable, obviously never wore them
for nine hours straight and danced with every man in the room at least once. I
looked down at my beautiful shoes, and despite the agony my feet were now in,
they were definitely worth every penny I paid for them. At first I didn't think
I should buy a pair of Dolce and Gabbana shoes for just one evening, but then I
saw them and decided I was going to have them even if I never bought another
pair of white shoes in my entire life. With a four inch heel and a padded
insole I thought I'd be able to stand in them for ages. How wrong I was.
There's a limit to even Italian ingenuity.

We were sitting in a limo for the short journey to our hotel on 'O' Street from
the Marriot on New Hampshire, where we'd had our fairy tale wedding ceremony and
reception. I was looking down at my hand as Tony caressed my ring finger when
he reached out with his other hand and lifted my chin so I would meet his gaze.

"Hello wife."

"Hello husband." I grinned at him. Married! Me? Me, married to Leatherneck!
I didn't know whether to kiss him or jump out of the vehicle and run for the
hills. I opted for kissing him. We were just getting down to some serious
tongue work-out when the limo pulled up outside The Mansion Hotel.

I'd heard about this hotel, well, you couldn't be part of the upper echelon of
D.C. without knowing about it. Their byword is discretion and what happens at
the Mansion stays at the Mansion. What better place for a couple of spies to
celebrate their wedding night?

The concierge opened the door to the limo and Tony stepped out, turned back and
held out his hand to me. Holding up the skirt to my dress in one hand to stop
it from dragging on the ground, I held on to his arm as we entered into the
hotel foyer. Before I even had a chance to look around at the understated
elegance of the lobby, the formalities of checking in were over and we were on
our way up to our room. Tony never once let go of my hand and his thumb was
constantly caressing my fingers.

I openly admit that I've never led the life of a nun and I have been in more
hotel rooms with more men than I care to remember. But somehow this felt new
and I felt nervous. This was my wedding night. It wasn't as if this was even
the first time with Tony, hell we'd 'connected' the first time in a hotel room.
The bell hop opened the door to our room, took our bags in and gave Tony the
key, and then, suddenly, we were alone.

"Does this feel as weird to you as it does to me?" Tony said quietly as he put
his arms around me.

"Yes. Odd huh?"

"Hmm.... perhaps if I do this it will feel a little less weird." Gently he
kissed my lips, then each eyelid. Pulling back slightly, he grinned at me and I
felt his hand go to the nape of my neck and caress the exposed skin there. Then
I felt more skin being exposed as he started pulling the zipper on the back of
my dress. My back tingled as his fingers played with every inch of skin as it
was uncovered and he buried his face against my neck. Moving my head slightly
to give him better access, he kissed and licked his way down my neck to where it
joined my shoulder. He stopped and sucked the skin into his mouth and suddenly
it wasn't only my back that was tingling. With a whisper, my dress pooled at my
feet and Tony was pulling the strap of my bra aside so he could continue kissing
his way across my shoulder.

I knew he was a magician when it came to electronics but now I knew he was a
magician with clothing as well because I hadn't even noticed my bra being
removed. I drew in a sharp breath as he settled his lips around my nipple
sucking and nipping at the taut peak. I moaned when he moved on from my breast
down to my belly. Kneeling down in front of me he caught my lace panties in his
teeth and with excruciating slowness he pulled them down exposing me to his
gaze, his breath on my skin making me shiver in excitement.

I stepped out of my panties and he remained on his knees in front of me,
eye-level with that part of me that craved attention. As if he read my mind his
tongue flicked out and touched me then he blew gently on me. I looked down at
his head and watched as he gently parted my folds with his fingers and latched
on to me with his mouth. I could feel his teeth nipping at me and then his
tongue soothing me. I started to tremble as he slowly pushed a finger into me
and he found my g-spot. That was more than I could take and I came. hard. Tony
continued to suck on me making my orgasm last longer than I thought possible.

When I finally stopped pulsating, he sat back on his heels and looked up at me.
"You are so beautiful Francine. I promise I will spend the rest of life making
sure you have everything you want or need both in bed and out of it." With that
he stood up and gathered me into his arms and kissed me. I could taste myself
on his lips and I deepened the kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom where
he laid me reverently in the middle of the bed and started to roll down one of
my stockings. Once he had removed it from my foot, he started kissing his way
back up that leg until he had reached the juncture of my thighs. Blowing on my
center, he moved to the other leg and removed that stocking and kissed his way
back up my leg. This time he continued up my body, kissing and nuzzling as he
made his way up to my breasts.

Again he had removed clothing without me noticing, this time it was his pants,
socks and shoes; needing to feel him, touch him, I helped him with his bow tie
and shirt. Naked, he was perfection. You wouldn't think to look at him in a
suit but every muscle was defined. I had to taste him. Rolling him over so he
was on his back, I started at his neck and licked and kissed my way down his
chest stopping just long enough to lick and nip at his nipples before moving on
further to nirvana.

Slowly I kissed the length of his shaft until I reached the head; cupping his
balls with one hand and gently massaging as I took him into my mouth. I could
feel his hands stroking my body as I took him in as far as I could and slowly
pulled him out, then using as much suction as I could I went back down on him as
fast as I could, feeling him hit the back of my throat. Tony gasped and pulled
me off of him.

"Honey, I won't last if you keep doing that. Wouldn't you rather I was inside
you when I come?"

I nodded in response; my mouth had gone so dry at the thought that in all
honestly, I couldn't say a word.

Tony reached for his jacket which he'd hung over the end of the bed and took a
small foil package out of the inside pocket. Trust Tony to always be prepared.
Wait. We're married we don't need to take precautions. As Tony started to roll
the condom on to himself, I pointed at his dick and almost squeaked, "Get that
thing away from me!"

"Franny, I would hardly classify it as a 'thing’. I mean you just had it in your
mouth."

"No, you idiot, not your prick. I meant the latex! We're married and this is
our wedding night. I'd like to make love with you, skin to skin."

"You might get pregnant."

"Oh, I'm willing to take that chance. Besides having a child with you would
just be the icing on my cake right now."

I watched as Tony threw the condom on to the floor and I held out my arms to
welcome him back to my body.

Settling himself between my legs, I could feel his erection nudging me as we
kissed. Slowly I felt him slide into me and out, then back in. With each
thrust I felt him go deeper, until I could feel him almost touching my womb.
Not only was I filled with him but I was filled with wonderment too, as I
realized that this man meant everything to me. He was my life and my reason for
being.

I could feel my orgasm beginning to start and as the heat started to encompass
my body Tony started to move within me faster and deeper than I thought
possible. I could feel he was holding back, waiting for me, and as I felt my
orgasm burst over me I gasped into his ear, "Come with me baby, please come with
me." Tony thrust into me harder and then he arched his body and neck as he
filled me with heat.

Afterwards as I lay cradled in his arms, both of us drifting off to sleep for a
little while, I thought about the name of the suite we were in. It was called
the 'Lennon' and the blurb had said that it would make the guest want to lie in
bed all day and 'imagine'. So I lay there in my husband's arms imagining our
future together. Not only our immediate future, which I knew would hold many a
repetition of the physical delights we find in each other's bodies, but also the
distant future. A future filled with children, laughter and light.

I lifted my head and placed a chaste kiss on Tony's lips. "I love you," I
whispered as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to succumb to sleep.

End