- Text Size +
Amanda, are you sure about this? A worried Lee asked his
wife.

Yes Lee, I'm sure. It's only going to be for a few hours
while we go out for dinner. I want to spend some time
alone with you, and besides Jamie and Philip are old
enough to watch Jenny while we are out. Don't worry.

The boys walk into the room. Philip is carrying his baby
sister.

Guys are you sure you want to do this? Lee questioned.

Yes Lee we can handle it, Jamie told him. Mom left the
number to the restaurant, and all emergency numbers
are by the phone. Now go, you are going to miss your
reservation.

The boys were watching tv while Jenny was playing in
her playpen. Jamie do you smell something? Yep Philip
I do, and I think it is coming from Jenny.

They walked over to the playpen. Oh gross, Philip
said while holding his hand over his nose. She messed
in her diaper. I never considered that when I agreed
to babysit.

Ok, so who is going to change her? asked Jamie.

Not me, Philip said. Forget it.

Well why should it be me? Jamie said. I think we
should flip a coin and the loser does it.

Philip agreed. I choose heads. Jamie flipped the coin
and it was tails. Yes!! You have to change her
wormbrain.

Fine i'll do it, Jamie said while lifting Jenny out of
her playpen.

When Jamie was finished he put the soiled diaper in
a plastic bag and held it out to Philip. Here put this in
the garbage.

Get that thing away from me!!! Philip told him.

Philip do it or I will tell Mom and Lee that you refused
to help me tonight, and they won't be happy about it.

Ok, ok. I'll do it. Philip threw the bag into the outside
trash can.

A while later Lee and Amanda came home from dinner.
How did everything go fellas? Amanda asked.

Good Mom, they both answered. But no more babysitting
until Jenny is potty trained, said Jamie as they left the
room and went upstairs.