[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7806 Read: 94138
Published: 15/06/08 Updated: 15/06/08
Story Notes:
The Challenge: This week we're asking you to write a story which will include the words: keys, umbrella, sheets, frame, massage.

Instructions: You must use all the words somewhere in your story. You can use them in any order - you may even use them more than once. But you MUST use them all AT LEAST ONCE. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Roller Coaster Ride - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1405 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

3. The Sun of a Rainy Day - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (876 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (540 words)
Disclaimer: Characters and episodes mentioned in this fanfic from the TV show Scarecrow and Mrs. King do not belong to me, but to Shoot the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I am just borrowing them for some fun.

Timeline: During Season 3
Scene: Amanda's backyard.

5. Chapter 5 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Jenn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (766 words)
Afternoon Ladies:

3 weeks in a row--getting kind of scared now that I keep coming up with challenge ideas. Anyway this is a continuation of a challenge story I wrote back in March for the April's Fool challenge to write something funny. That response had Dotty and the boys going to training with Effraim. Well they survived the morning or maybe Beaman survived dealing with them...who knows. But here's what happens in the afternoon. As always I don't own them but it sure would be fun. Hope you all enjoy!

7. Monthly - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1204 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Anne by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

9. Chapter 9 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (291 words)
This is just a piece of fluff. It takes place in that little apartment-for lack of a better word--they stayed at in Stemwinder Pt 2. I wanted to re-watch the episode but never had the chance so I apologize in advance if I got things wrong.

The usual annoying disclaimers apply.

10. A New Address, A New Girlfriend - Tera by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1692 words)
OK - this one ended up not quite being what I originally thought, but hey, I gotta do what Zena says or else she might run away. She's been known to do that, and for long periods of time. I still think that's when she's hanging out with Elmo, but so far, surveillance has turned up nothing.

This one is set between Season 3 and Season 4.

11. Chapter 11- Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (299 words)

12. Chapter 12 - Julie R by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (433 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us