- Text Size +
Amanda turned over in bed and pulled the sheets closer to her body she was still asleep but starting to feel cold.

"Amanda."

She groaned and covered her head suddenly the light in the room was waking her up and the voice was pushing her to the land of real life. She had experienced some really strange dreams which made her feel embarrassed more than anything else.

"Amanda wake up sweetie."

Amanda suddenly sat up like a shot and looked at the other side of the bed.

"Oh my Gooosh"

"Amanda calm down, it is not your fault it is not mine either, it just happened"

Amanda looked at herself and grabbed the sheets pulling them over her bare skin. "Oh my gosh" She repeated.

She looked at the photo on the bedside cabinet of her in her wedding dress and the man stood next to her. It was all coming back to her. It even had the beautiful pearl coloured frame that was bought for them by her mother.

"I have to go" Amanda said she jumped out of bed and tried her best to find her clothes. She managed to get dressed and find her purse but she could not for the life of her remember where she had put her keys and umbrella.

She ran to the front door and put on her shoes just to be intercepted by the man she would rather not look at right now.

"Here is your keys and umbrella and I need you to give a message to Dotty and the Boys."

Amanda sighed "Okay"

"Tell them I love them and I will come and see them next week... Please do that at least."

Amanda looked up at him, took a deep breath and smiled. "Joe I love you very much but this is not us getting back together"

"I know." Joe looked at the ground suddenly feeling sad again.

"I love you so much but this just never worked." She reached out and touched his face. "Please look after yourself when you leave tomorrow."

Joe stepped forward and took Amanda in a tight embrace that showed the power of what their relationship once was.

"I promise you I will look after myself."

Amanda smiled "Thank you". She opened the front door then left. She seriously needed a new life a boyfriend and something to distract her from Joe. She could not keep doing this to herself and to him. Gosh even some excitement would do or a whirlwind romance.

It was not long after this that she met Dean then she met Lee.