- Text Size +
He drove the sleek sports car down the street, parking a few doors down from her home. Turning off the ignition, he slipped the keys into his pocket and turned to face the sexy woman sitting next to him. She meant the world to him and he counted himself lucky to have finally realized that. He hoped to one day to get up the nerve to tell her.

The earlier summer shower had turned into a downpour and sheets of water teemed over the car windows cocooning them in their own little world. Very gently, her hands framed his face and she tugged him closer for a sweet kiss. A kiss which he immediately deepened. Her hands found their way into his hair and she began massaging his scalp, turning him to mush.

He tried to pull her closer but the damn gear shift got in the way. His blood boiled and he needed to touch her, taste her. He broke the kiss. "Let's go back to my place," he panted.

"Mine's closer," she rasped and drew him to her lips again.

"You're family's home."

She pulled back. "The house is dark. Everyone is asleep. We can tip-toe in the back door."

He didn't need any more encouragement. Opening the car door, he reached into the map pocket and pulled out an umbrella. He walked around the front of the car, assisted his love out and held her snugly to his side and out of the rain. They ran to the back door he pulled her close for another breath-stealing kiss before they quietly snuck into her kitchen.

She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. She pulled him tight to her and kissed him once more.

"Oh, Dotty, you make my head spin." He whispered.

End