- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, guys let me explain. This is for the challenge for this week. But it is also the continuation of last week's challenge, which is why I've repeated it. And this week's challenge is in the explanation of last week's challenge. Got it? I hope so, cause I don't think I could explain it again!

BTW: I don't own the characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Warner Bros and Shoot the Moon do. But the rest are all mine!
So what do we know about the subject?" Billy Melrose looked around at the small band of agents standing around his desk.

This group he felt was the absolute best that the Agency had to offer. They could do anything, even if the world would blow apart.

"6ft, 3." Lee Stetson said, blond hair, hazel eyes.

"Slight limp in the left leg." Alex Winter said. Alex was new to IFF but they had all felt that he had been there for years.

"Blond hair, amazing hazel eyes with a ring of black around the edges." Francine added.

Lee groaned, "thanks for the commentary Francine."

"I call them the way I see them." she quipped back. "It's not his fault he's wanted in 5 countries."

"Actually it is." Lee began, agitation rising but Billy cut him off.

"People can we get back to business here? Now, what do we know about this um Seth Anderson. Do I need to remind you that we need to talk to him and see if he really is the terrorist called "Endgame."

"He usually wears custom made suits." Francine said quickly before Lee could make fun again. "Italian made."

'He has a mole on his left buttock." Amanda said causally. So casually, no one noticed what she had just said until Lee's head snapped up and he growled. "What did you say?"

'I said he has a mole on his left buttock." she dragged the words out this time, her eyes carefully searching each face as she did.

"Do you mean you saw him naked?" Lee and Francine asked, jealousy etched on one face, unbelief on the other."

"I think that's a very personal question, Scarecrow." Amanda shot back.

"Then why did you say that?"

"Because it's true and Mr. Melrose did ask for identifying marks."

"But there is absolutely no way you could know that, if you hadn't seen him au natural."

"If you say so" she shrugged.

"Why is it Amanda always has it going on with the bad guys." Francine said jealously.

"If he is a bad guy." Alex put in."

"Oh, he's got to be." Lee injected. "It all fits." and he gave Amanda a look that said he wasn't finished with her comment."

"People, people, back to work, please." Billy cut in again. "Now, once again, what do we know about this guy?"

"Obviously Amanda knows far more than she's letting on." Francine quipped.

"If Amanda knows him so well, maybe we should let her take over the case." Alex suggested.

"I didn't say I knew him that well." she protested, ignoring Francine's snort.

"Well you know him better than anyone else here." the blond made a wide sweeping motion with her hands.

"I didn't say that Francine." Amanda shook her head. "I merely said he had a mole on his left...."

"Let's not go over this again." Lee put up his hands in a stop motion. 'I doubt very much that any of us are going to be looking at Anderson's naked rear end."

"I just thought it might help." Amanda added quietly.

"Amanda doesn't need too." Francine made a face. "She already did."

"People!" Billy shouted. "Please, can we act like adults here!"

It was two hours later that everyone was excused, Francine and Alex to play spy at the swank hotel they heard Anderson was staying at, Lee and Amanda to do the paperwork end of it.

"I don't know why we have to be the pencil pushers." Lee growled as he sat down at his desk.

"Because someone has too." Amanda reminded him.

"That doesn't help."

She knew he was upset because he wanted to go in with guns blazing and take Seth Anderson on the spot. But the conclusion they had come to in their fact finding was that they had no real evidence. Sure, he had been three places that the terrorist Endgame has struck. But as she had found out in this crazy business of espionage, that usually didn't mean a thing. And secretly she was really hoping that he was innocent. Because she would hate to think that part of her teenage years had been marred by Seth's turning bad. Sitting down at her desk in the Q-Bureau, she picked up the map of Anderson's wanderings from the day before, but found her mind wasn't on the project. It was actually about 20 years in the past.

'*Okay, Ames, it's your turn." Bethany Foster ran into the hotel room, her face as red as the lobster they had eaten for dinner.

"I really don't think so." Amanda was sitting on the bed, twisting her long hair around her finger. "Let Caroline go instead."

"It's no big deal for me." the pretty brunette said. "But honest Ames, you should. You will get a big kick out of it."

"I, don't know." Amanda sighed. "I just don't think that he would appreciate it." and she shook her head.

"Who cares, if he appreciates it." Bethany was giggling. "I certainly appreciated it." Another one of their group came into the room, her eyes starry and her face a deep crimson.

"Bri, you didn't?" Amanda exclaimed, jumping up. "I thought I could count on you."

"I had to Ames," the girl collapsed on the other bed. "And trust me, it was worth it. I've never seen one up close before."

"That's hardly up close." Caroline snorted. "But it should give you a good idea of what one looks like."

"Why do I need to know now?" Amanda could feel all the blood rushing to her face. "I'll find out sooner or later."

"Because it would be embarrassing on your wedding night, when your new husband whips it out and you go. "honey, what's that?" Bethany settled on the floor.

"I think I could figure it out." Amanda shook her head. "I mean, I do know the parts of the body."

"But they are so much better when you see them on a real live human being." Bri sighed.

"Come on Amanda." Caroline rose to her feet. "I'll go with you. This is a prime time to see a guy's dick and you should be educated."

Amanda turned even more red at the term, but followed her friend out the door. As they walked down the hallway of the Sheraton, Amanda began to formulate a plan. She had heard that you could see the guys in the exercise shower room, but looking through a small hole in the wall. And she also knew that Seth Anderson the forward for their rival team was in there showering right now. And apparently it was his, um, thing that all the girls were going nuts about.

"He is incredibly filled out." one of their fellow cheerleaders said as she passed them in the hall. "But you better hurry, the guys are almost done."

"This way." Caroline, motioned, although Amanda knew she had never been to this hotel before either. They were all here for the big game between Washington Lee and the Maryland champs and everyone was going a bit wild. But this, she just wasn't sure about this.

They entered the weight room, Amanda's heart was pumping madly. She just wasn't going to look. That's all there was too it. She knew that Caroline would look, but since she had sex with her boyfriend on a regular basis it would just be because she might as well. But she Amanda would keep her eyes closed. Yes, that was it, she would keep her eyes closed and say she saw it.

Caroline took the first look, a whistle of appreciation low under her breathe. "This is a good one for you to see Ame. He's even circumcised."

Suddenly Amanda knew she had to see it, she just had too. And he would never know, now would he? With shaking legs, she lowered her body to look in the hole, but all she could see were guy's back! Darn! Why was it, the minute she decided she was going to bad, all she could see were backs? She knew what those looked like!

Suddenly, one of the other guys turned around and she was almost nose to penis with his um, well, his thing. "Oh My Gosh!" she let out in a loud voice, every guy looking up to see where the noise was coming from, the comely form of Seth Anderson, turning around for her to get a full view of his wonderful tight buttocks. He had the cutest mole, she noticed in the few seconds before hell broke loose. It was shaped like the state of Virginia and to her horror she almost reached through the hole to touch it! But just then the coach from the other team came in and she and Caroline had to go talk to their chaperons about their lewd behavior.

"Just wait until Mother finds out" Amanda lamented as she got in bed that night. "Me, Amanda West, busted for looking a guy's whatyoumadiggy."

"Penis!" Bri yelled."

"Dick." Bethany giggled.

"Cock." Caroline smiled.

"Whatever." Amanda rolled over, trying to forget it all, but the glory of the mole went into her dreams.*

****

Twenty years later, she still could conjure the image of it up, which was why she had opened her mouth and blurted it out at the meeting.
"Amanda." she whispered to herself. "Your code name is now What Have You Done?!" and suddenly she started to laugh, ignoring the dirty looks from Lee.

Well at least, she had Francine going crazy. And really, was that such a bad thing?

Absolutely not!