[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5718 Read: 104850
Published: 15/06/08 Updated: 15/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Chapter 1 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Kathy by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1601 words)
Okay, guys let me explain. This is for the challenge for this week. But it is also the continuation of last week's challenge, which is why I've repeated it. And this week's challenge is in the explanation of last week's challenge. Got it? I hope so, cause I don't think I could explain it again!

BTW: I don't own the characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Warner Bros and Shoot the Moon do. But the rest are all mine!

3. Fed Up - Amy F by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1371 words)
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author.

Author’s note: This was written for the Friday Challenge issued on 4/25/08; the prompt line was “Amanda, your code name is now ______” (fill in the blank). Many thanks to Jan G for beta’ing this for me.

4. The New Codename - Lynda by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (301 words)
Author's Notes: Some of you may have to suspend disbelief for this story to work for you. I had fun with it and of course it's written off the cuff. This group's great for letting me know when something works, or not.

5. Chapter 5 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (405 words)

7. Chapter 7 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (272 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

9. Code Names and Secrets - Jenn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (562 words)
Hello ladies:

So I actually had an idea for the challenge which doesn't happen very often. As always I don't own them but I sure wish I could gain control of the WB because I would be a very happy gal....my two favorite shows--SMK and Smallville--all mine to do with as I please. Thanks to Julie T who helps to clean up my messes so that they are somewhat presentable.

10. It’s All In the Name - Lynda by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (446 words)
Disclaimer: The usual...no profit to be gained here, the characters belong to WB and STM

Season: Post Season 4

Author's Notes: I wanted to write this during the week but never got a chance...my bosses have finally let me alone for a little bit. I stole one of Billy,s lines from Alley, without permission. Sorry! I needed it tho, truly!
POV may be wonky, too.

11. Taming the Beast - Amy F by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 1] (460 words)
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author.

Author’s note: This was written for the Friday Challenge issued on 4/25/08; the prompt line was “Amanda, your code name is now ______” (fill in the blank). This one just came to me this morning; I realize that the challenge from last week is over, but hey, I couldn’t stop Myrtle once she started whispering in my ear. I also have my son to thank for this one, as he has suddenly become a huge fan of the soundtrack to the musical and movie for the codename Amanda’s given in this story. (I won’t mention here the name of the story/movie/show, as it would give it away.)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us