- Text Size +
"Amanda, did I told you or not to stay in the car? Of course I did, but like always you won't listen!"

Scarecrow's loud and angry voice made everyone in the bullpen cringe, well everyone but the person he was speaking with.
Lee Stetson was in full gear now, but for Amanda it was something she was used too, he gave her the same speech, every time they have a new case, and that for what? Almost eighteen months now.

She was sure to be right every time she followed him, so all his barking didn't offend or scare her.

What was hurting were Francine's words every time the blonde agent was around when Lee was angry, and today wasn't an exception.

"Amanda, dear, if you want to stay around here for a long time, you have to listen to the senior agent, every time he or she tell you to do something! What was this time Lee? I bet she followed you when you met that lowlife, your snitch-Auggie.”

“Oh, I know Amanda, your code name is now "Toto" even if Lee is the Scarecrow, that if... from some miracle you would became an agent one day; which I doubt!

Francine was sure Lee would join the laugh, but his "Can it Francine, Amanda isn't a dog!" left her speechless.

"Come on Amanda, Billy is waving from the office."

What Francine didn't know was, the fact that Lee's fury was toward Auggie not really toward Amanda. "How dared that lousy lowlife to ask her to join his mudwrestling bar!" This need a long discussion with Auggie but now wasn't the time.