- Text Size +
Several years ago it'd been decided that one person would be in charge of code names on a rotating basis. This year Harry Thornton had been bestowed that honor.

One of the people he'd been asked to assign a name to was Amanda. It no longer seemed appropriate to call her Mrs. King now that she was a full time agent.

"Amanda, your code name is now Wonder Woman." Harry announced.

"Why Wonder Woman." Lee asked.

"Because my boy she tamed the Scarecrow and only a Wonder Woman could do that feat."

Amanda laughed. "He's right. I tamed the Scarecrow."