[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4956 Read: 89474
Published: 14/06/08 Updated: 14/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Chapter 1- Patti by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (52 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Annette by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (246 words)

3. A Little Baby Experience - Jan G by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (564 words)
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author.

Author’s note: Thanks again to Cheryl for letting me adopt her Leatherneck and Francine. This was written for the Friday Challenge of April 4th, 2008. The challenge was to use the quote “Tell me why we’re doing this again?” supplied by Tera Many thanks to Amy for beta’ing this for me.

4. Cooking Lessons - Amy F by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1312 words)
Disclaimer: The characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King are the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. I have borrowed the characters without the consent or knowledge of Warner Brothers or Shoot the Moon. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let me know.

Timeframe: Set after the series ended. Marriage is common knowledge.

Author's Notes: This story was written in response to a challenge where the following line had to be used: “Tell me why we’re doing this again?” Thanks to Jan for betaing this story for me.

5. Hurricane Dotty - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (488 words)
Disclaimer: Characters and episodes mentioned in this fanfic from
the TV show Scarecrow and Mrs. King do not belong to me, but to Shoot
the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I am just borrowing them for
some fun.

6. Chapter 6 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (318 words)

7. Chapter 7 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (443 words)

8. The Competition - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 1] (813 words)

9. Chapter 9 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (220 words)

10. Tradition - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (223 words)
B5

11. Chapter 11- Ange by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (277 words)
B5

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us