- Text Size +
"Ok, Phillip, you do remember, what we had to buy, no? Or shall I
ask mom to wrote you a list?"

"Shut up wormbrain! I know all, but come on, this place is huge!"

"Yes, it is, but we helped mom, so many times with the groceries and
we will manage, to find all those ingredients. I'm sorry I didn't
hear the name of that dish quiet well, but I was kind of
eavesdropping, and I couldn't ask Lee for the correct name.
All I heard was he enjoyed the make out they did in the kitchen last
week when we were at dad's house and granny was with Cpt. Kurt.
So I took all the cooking books I found in the house and at the
library and search for two days for a dish with a similar name "Make
out."

"At first, I couldn't find it, and I thought I heard wrong, and they
weren't talking about food, but they did it in the kitchen, and there
we cook! So it had to be there something.
At last Bingo! in an Oriental Cooking book, I found it "Chicken Make
out" it has some weired ingredients, must be something Lee learned to
do when he stayed with his uncle."

After an hour of searching the two boys, found all the ingredients,
the recipe needed and hurried home, they had only two hours before their
parents would be home.

"OK, wormbrain, tell me why we're doing this again!” Said a very
nervous Phillip!

"I would tell you, why. Because he loves us, because he always has
time for us to play, to help at homework, to answer at all our
questions. Because he loves mom and makes her happy, because of her
laugh and sparkling eyes and because granny is content too, that's
why!"

"You are right, Jamie, now tell me again how I have to cut this
chicken?"