[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Comedy, Fluff
Warnings: LOL
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4997 Read: 55651
Published: 13/06/08 Updated: 13/06/08
Story Notes:
For those that may not be familiar with April Fool's Day, it's a day where you play practical jokes on friends or family.

The story does not have to include April Fool's, but it does have to be humorous. It can be a few paragraphs or a few pages to a few chapters in length. Remember it can be SMK or B5.

Let's see how many crazy situations we can come with that make us all laugh.

1. Alarming - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1057 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Jenn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (675 words)

3. Lee's Revenge - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1094 words)

4. Breakfast – The Most Important Meal of the Day - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1646 words)
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

5. The Dream - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (525 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us