- Text Size +
"I wish we could continue this, but I've got to get this report done." Lee was trying hard
not to notice her bottom lip as it slowly inched its way out. "Oh, no. You are not going to start that are you? That is just so unfair."

"But Leeee," Amanda drew out his name, knowing that she was winning her little game
against him. He could never say no when she pouted. "You promised."

She was on the sitting on the counter now with her legs firmly wrapped around him,
pulling him close. She started to lightly kiss his neck, then his earlobe.

"Alright, Alright, Damn woman remind me never to bet against you again." He turned out of her legs as she hopped off the counter. "When your finished you know where I will be … waiting with your report."

"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled as he started to load the dishwasher. How he hated losing a
bet when it meant he had to do chores. He even hated more, when the work excuse
couldn't get him out of it.