[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2929 Read: 123908
Published: 11/06/08 Updated: 11/06/08

1. Chapter 1- Stephy by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (99 words)
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

2. Chapter 2 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (200 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (486 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Patti by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (154 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (234 words)

7. All Keyed Up - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (593 words)
Disclaimer: Characters and episodes mentioned in this fanfic from
the TV show Scarecrow and Mrs. King do not belong to me, but to Shoot
the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I am just borrowing them for
some fun.

8. Chapter 8 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

9. Chapter 9 - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (226 words)
Disclaimer: Characters and episodes mentioned in this fanfic from
the TV show Scarecrow and Mrs. King do not belong to me, but to Shoot
the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I am just borrowing them for
some fun.

Scene addition for "Playing Possum" Episode

10. Chapter 10 - Julie R by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (247 words)

11. Chapter 11- Cheryl by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (100 words)

12. The Evil Leaper Who Went up Against the Fate of Lee and Amanda - Julie R by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (390 words)
Quantum Leap guest staring the Evil Leaper, Sam Beckett and Al
The First Time: Scarecrow and Mrs King

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us