- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: Characters and episodes mentioned in this fanfic from
the TV show Scarecrow and Mrs. King do not belong to me, but to Shoot
the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I am just borrowing them for
some fun.

Scene addition for "Playing Possum" Episode
"Ok, Lee, let's see if we can find one that will fit you," Amanda
urged.

"A-man-da, I told you I don't wanna do that!"

"C'mon Lee, I told you that you're going to look out of place if you
are just standing around waiting for someone from the Agency to
contact us. People come to the bowling alley to bowl, not to just
stand around."

"Alright, alright. Let's just get this over with," Lee said in
irritation as Amanda dragged him towards the racks along the back
wall that held all the loaner balls.

"Ok, here's a 15 pounder. Give this one a try," Amanda suggested as
she thrust the beat-up black bowling ball into Lee's gut causing him
to grunt.

"Careful, Amanda…" Lee chastised as he tried to stuff his fingers in
the generic holes.

"That one looks perfect." Amanda said.

"Perfect, Amanda?? I can't get it in the hole. The thumb hole is
way too small. Ah, I can't believe I am trying to find a bowling
ball," Lee said in disgust.

"Now, come on, Lee. You'll see bowling can be a lot of fun if you
give it a chance!" Amanda exclaimed as she attempted to move him to
the next rack of abused bowling balls.

Lee just rolled his eyes and slowly followed her knowing he didn't
have much choice otherwise.