- Text Size +
"I can't get it in the hole" Amanda exclaimed she had been at it for
a while no with no luck at all.

"Let me try" Lee said taking over and trying.

"See it is not as easy as it looks."

"Stop distracting me I can do this" Lee said getting agitated.

Amanda watched with great intent until Lee turned and glared at her.
"It was almost as bad as someone talking not to mention having someone
looking over your shoulder."

"I'm sorry I just want to learn how to this I can't always rely on you
being around to help me out of things especially when it comes to
picking locks."

"Okay here you do it then I shall watch and not make any comments.

Amanda started to pick the lock of the Q Bureau she managed to get
both pins in this time and within seconds the lock clicked open.

"See watching you really did help."

Lee smiled and opened the door for Amanda and let her go into the Q
bureau first then followed behind.

"Now that you have opened the door how about locking it."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Do I have to explain myself." Lee Asked

Amanda blushed as she closed the door behind her and locked it.

Lee took her in his arms and gave her a long lingering kiss on the lips.

"Urm I should learn more skills if this is what I get for a reward."