- Text Size +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer: These characters belong to Shoot the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I don't own `em, don't want to, just borrow them for some fun!

Timeline: Season One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee parked in the back of the dilapidated warehouse in a very bad part of D.C., and slowly got out of the car. He looked around the derelict area with disdain.

Augie, you sure know how to pick the hot spots, Lee thought.

He glanced down at his watch and saw that he was about 10 minutes early for the drop. So, he decided to have a look around the building just in case the situation went south at some point.

Lee made it all the way around to the front of the building when he heard it…a loud cry for help. Immediately, he knew he must go to her and help her escape whatever trouble she was in. He quickly, but cautiously, ran around to the back of the building knowing this could be a trap. There, he saw a couple of thugs surrounding her.

"Slowly step away from her!" he yelled at the thugs who hadn't noticed him approaching. He showed them his 9mm Glock pistol, and that was all the encouragement they needed. Both men turned tail and ran away from him quite quickly. And that was all Lee had really wanted——for them to leave her alone. He hurried over to her to make sure she was ok.

"Are you alright, baby?" Lee asked with concern as he pressed the alarm-off button on the remote. He caressed the hood and fender of his sleek 1963 silver Porsche 356 Speedster and then checked to make sure all of her glass was still intact. Thankfully, he had caught the thugs just in the nick of time before they could do any damage to her.

After he had thoroughly inspected his beloved car, he turned to go back to the warehouse for the drop. He hoped it hadn't been jeopardized by all the commotion.

As he was walking towards the back door, he just couldn't resist looking back at his silver beauty and saying, "You gorgeous thing, you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~