[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Stephanie Plum Characters: Lula
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1022 Read: 3218
Published: 09/06/08 Updated: 09/06/08
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The characters from the world of Stephanie Plum are the sole property of the very talented author: Janet Evanovich.  We only borrowed them to help enhance our story, and do not wish to make money off of them.  This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned authors. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let us know.

1. Chapter 1 by The Yank and The Brit [Reviews - 0] (1022 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us