[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5518 Read: 99814
Published: 09/06/08 Updated: 09/06/08
Story Notes:
We’re going take a short break from your regularly scheduled Friday Challenge.

Instead of issuing a line, with a prize story for ten responses, this week, we’re going to offer up a challenge issued by one of the Wicky members.

Recently Lynn wrote a great little piece called “Ten Little Letters.” Each set of ten letters were turning points in Lee Stetson’s life. Lynn offered up the following challenge:

See if you can come up with another set of “Ten Little Letters”.

Your story can be of any length, and, to make it even more interesting, you can use either Lee Stetson or any of the other characters. For those that aren’t aware of what the ten little letters are, its ten letters equaling a phrase that was a turning point in Lee’s life.

The ten little letters already used, in the life of Lee Stetson were:

“Not Exactly”
“They’re Dead”
“I’m pregnant”
“You’re Hired”
“Wizard of Oz”
“Paul Barnes”
“Eric Newton”
“Walk with me”
“Amanda King”

1. Backgammon - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (463 words)

2. Love Letter - Angela C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (302 words)

3. Two Peas in a Pod - Jan G by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (469 words)
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author.

Author's note: Thanks again to Cheryl for letting me adopt her Leatherneck and Francine. This was written for the Friday Challenge of February 29th, 2008. The challenge was to use phrases from SMK characters' lives that were made up of ten letters. Many thanks to Amy for beta'ing this for me.

4. Black Books - Lynda by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (273 words)
Author's Notes: Inspired by Monica's note that Francine had black books and the discussion on list thereafter. Another quickly written contribution

5. Chapter 5 - Julie R by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (591 words)

6. Invitation - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (224 words)
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King belong Warner Brothers and Shoot the
Moon Production Company. I'm only borrowing them for a bit. I promise to put
them back when I am done.

Time Line: Umm beginning of season 3.

7. Life Changes - Alleycat by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (924 words)
Disclaimer: Read at your own risk. It isn't beta's. It was off top of my head, I thought about the words off and on today and you know how things don't go well when I think. If I must be punished for using characters I don't own, can I at least have conjugal visits
from Bruce.

Rated: If you can read it, you're old enough to read it.

Legend: 10 letter words are Capitalized since the bold, italics and underline don't show through here and I was too lazy to go back and add astericks or how ever you spell the dang word like Lynda told me.

8. The Q Bureau - Jenn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (402 words)
Disclaimer: Okay gang...you all know the drill so repeat after me—I don't own them but I would be a very happy camper if I did. I haven't had any ideas for the challenges lately but this idea came to me in the midst of my end of the month paperwork rush so I actually listened to that little voice and wrote it down. Thanks to Julie T who convinced me to post this because I wasn't sure if it was worth sharing and got it spiffed up.

9. Chapter 9 - Patti by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (107 words)

10. Chapter 10 - Lynn by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (486 words)
You all have been such an inspiration, I just had to try my hand at yet one more story. Hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer - the usual blah, blah, blah. Rating G

11. Changing - Lynda by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (249 words)

12. Chapter 12 - Julie R by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1028 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us