[Reviews - 2] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4710 Read: 82933
Published: 09/06/08 Updated: 09/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a
full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Some Explaining to Do - Amy F by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 1] (708 words)
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner
Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the
characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story
is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this
story to profit off of the borrowed characters. This story, however,
is copyrighted to the mentioned author.

Author's note: This was written for the Friday Challenge issued on
2/22/08; the prompt line was "And where do you think you're going?"
This is a tag extension for the tag at the end of "Utopia Now" by
Robert Bielak. Many thanks to Jan G for beta'ing this for me

2. Chapter 2 - Monica by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (602 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Ange by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (135 words)

4. Sneaky - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (223 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Angela C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 1] (306 words)

6. Chapter 6 - Sue by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (687 words)

7. Chapter 7 - Stephy by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (51 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Julie T by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (1104 words)
Prequel to last week's challenge response—"Operation!"
A Friday Challenge Response for 2/22/08
Written By: Julie T.

Timeline: Towards the End of Season 3

Disclaimer: Characters and episodes mentioned in this fanfic from
the TV show Scarecrow and Mrs. King do not belong to me, but to Shoot
the Moon and Warner Brothers et als. I am just borrowing them for
some fun.

9. Chapter 9 - Julie R by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (646 words)

10. Chapter 10 - Angela C by Friday Challenge [Reviews - 0] (248 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us