- Text Size +
Lee was sitting on the couch watching TV. Lee and Amanda's son
Matthew was crawling around on the floor. Lee wasn't paying
attention to where his son was going. Amanda told him to keep an eye
on his son while she was in the kitchen fixing dinner. Matthew made
his way into the kitchen where his mommy was. As he was headed
toward the steps leading into the hallway, Amanda picked him up and
said. "And where do you think you're going little one. Daddy isn't
doing a good job by keeping you in the other room with him." She
picked Matthew up and carried him in the other room where Lee was
laying across the couch on his side watching TV. Amanda sat Matthew
on top of Lee's hip. Amanda started to head back into the kitchen.

Lee looked up at Amanda with a surprised look on his face. "And where
do you think you're going?"

Amanda crossed her arms and looked at Lee. "I can't fix dinner and
keep an eye on our son now, can I. He's going to have to stay in
here with you until dinner is ready." She went back into the kitchen
leaving Lee standing there with his mouth open to protest.

Lee sat up with his son on his lap. Matthew tried to squirm out of
Lee's arms. "And where do you think you're going, young man? Mommy
will kill me if I let you out of my sight again?"