[Reviews - 1] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Francine Desmond, Jamie King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Action, Comedy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24047 Read: 63621
Published: 08/06/08 Updated: 08/06/08
Story Notes:

The Yank and The Brit are otherwise known as AmyF and JanG.

Disclaimer: The characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King are the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. We have borrowed the characters without the consent or knowledge of Warner Brothers or Shoot the Moon. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned authors. This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you would like to add it to an archive, please just let us know.Timeframe: This story takes place between Three Little Spies and All the World’s A Stage, so roughly around mid April 1986.  Authors’ Notes:  Amy was watching All the World’s A Stage, and realized that there was a chunk of time when Lee and Amanda went from ‘you’ve got a cute nose’ to being so comfortable in their ‘play rehearsing’ and it was decided that the writers missed an entire episode where we find out just how Lee and Amanda got a little bit closer, to really prepare for that wonderful, earth-shaking kiss in the Q-Bureau.  This story is the result, and is by no means meant to replace that kiss, but it’s what we’d like to call the ‘missing episode,  Completed:  May 27, 2007

1. Prologue by The Yank and The Brit [Reviews - 0] (515 words)

2. Chapter 1 by The Yank and The Brit [Reviews - 0] (3507 words)

3. Chapter 2 by The Yank and The Brit [Reviews - 0] (3640 words)

4. Chapter 3 by The Yank and The Brit [Reviews - 0] (3770 words)

5. Chapter 4 by The Yank and The Brit [Reviews - 0] (5441 words)

6. Chapter 5 by The Yank and The Brit [Reviews - 0] (4184 words)

7. Epilogue by The Yank and The Brit [Reviews - 1] heartheartheartheartheart (2990 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us