- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.
"Please, please can you read me one more page?" Amanda begged her mother.

"Now panda it is way past your bedtime and I know that when I read too much you get to excitable and then can't sleep." Dotty said in that mother knows best ton of voice.

"Mother please just one more page I so promise to go to sleep cross my heart." Amanda smiled a sweet little smile and her big dark brown eyes sparkled like that of an angle. Her mother sighed and gave in.

"Okay one more page and that's it no more." Dotty hugged her daughter and then picked up a rather large looking Grimms Fairy tale compilation.

Dotty red in a soft voice that would have soothed any excited soul that sat close to her.

Dotty read from where she had finished. " ‘Where did you learn to do that, my child?’ asked the king. ‘Oh I understand it well enough,' She replied."

Dotty kept on reading until Amanda had fallen asleep which was around 3 pages in. She leaned forward and kissed Amanda on the forehead "Night, Night, Panda"

She then put the book away "I don't know why she like those Grimms stories some are quite horrible. I wonder if she will grow up to be as adventurous as she is now, how would I cope?" She smiled and turned off the light.