- Text Size +
Amanda stood in front of the display case eyes wide. She'd never
seen so many choices in her life.

"What did your contact say again?"

"He said he'd been followed and he hid the roll of film in the
rabbit."

Amanda scanned the shelves. Half of the products had the word Rabbit
in the name. "This might take a while."

"Only if you get carried away." Lee placed his hands on her
shoulders.

Amanda reached out with a tentative hand.

"Come on it's not like you haven't handled one before."

"I prefer mine warm." She took the first one off the shelf, turned
it upside and opened it. Nothing inside.

Soon they both were looking for the roll of film. Amanda became
distracted feeling the textures and looking at the different styles
available.

"Check this out." Lee said turning around.

"What are you planning to do with that?" Amanda's eyes widened at
the sight of the huge vibrator in his hand with the head aimed at her
lower body.

"Look for the film." He turned it over and opened the slot where the
batteries would be inserted. Lee smiled. "I found it." The roll of
film plopped out into his hand.

"Let's get back to the Agency then."

"Not so fast. You asked me what I planned on doing with this?" He
looked at the vibrator then her and back again.

"You wouldn't?"

He picked an unopened box off the shelf and pulled out his
wallet. "Oh yeah."

She had to admit the thought of him using that on her made her body
tingle. Even more what he'd do with the real thing when he was done
using the toy on her.