- Text Size +
Jamie King entered his bedroom, soon to be followed by his brother, Phillip.

Seating himself in the desk chair, he wiped his glasses with a cloth he retrieved from its case. Lost in thought, he chose to ignore his brother's actions of removing the damp shirt he wore and remained silent as the Tshirt was tossed to the floor. He sighed as Phillip reached across him to turn the desk lamp on. He kept still as his brother removed something from his jeans pocket and held it between his fingers, the light from the lamp sparkling on the foil wrapper.

Jamie's curiousity finally got the best of him. "Phillip? "What are you planning to do with that?"

"What do you think I should do with it, Wormbrain?'

"Mom and Dad have each lectured us about this."

"Shut up! If I don't tell, and Lee finds out it's missing, he may never let me near the Vette again!"

"Lee has been working in overdrive to gain our trust. Just tell him you saw it fall out of his wallet at the drive thru, then found it when we were cleaning his car."

"It's not like we found something regarding national security."

"C'mon, Phillip. It's our family's security you should be thinking of."

Phillip shook his head in agreement. There was a knock at the door which made Jamie shudder with anticipation. There could be no Trojan horses in this household
of spies.