- Text Size +
"What are you planning to do with that?" Lee asked as he walked up to
Amanda a perplexed look on his face.

“Wouldn’t you like to know” She turned her back on him and dropped it
into her bag then threw it over her shoulder and walked away.

Lee ran in front of her and took hold of her shoulders and looked deep
into her brown eyes.

“I know you said you would not use it, I honestly don’t believe this
to be true.”

“Its going to cost ya” she said smiling at him “but” she held up her
finger to stop him from interrupting her. “I want to keep hold of it
a little longer, I want to see how far you will go to get it back.”
She smiled playfully seeing if he would accept the challenge.

Lee stepped back a bit pretending to relax.

“Surely you are not going to give in that easy are you?”

“Name it” Lee said and crossed his arms in front of him.

Amanda suddenly blushed her mind going further than she wanted to go.
The images of what she could get Lee to do for her before she had to
give it back to him were rather beyond her confidence and not really
something they could do yet.

“Okay Dinner with me……and” Amanda paused waiting to see what lee would
do.

“And what Amanda” Lee said getting impatient

“With Mother, the boys.” Amanda smiled at him all innocently.

“If I do this for you will you give it back, you have been holding
this over my head for way too long now.”

“One more thing.”

Oh no lee thought what now.

She grabbed his tie and pulled him close to her face he smell her
perfume and hair shampoo a perfect combination that made him feel
almost dreamy inside.

“Your secret is safe with me” She said and kissed him gently on the
check.

She took out the negative and handed it to him. “You better stick to
your promise or I will post the photo to Billy.”

Before lee could complain she rushed past him leaving him speechless
and defeated again by the Amanda. Although he also felt excited by
her gentle kiss on his check something warmed inside him. She was
special to him in a way he wished she had not given back the
negative. He like being teased by Amanda she should do it more often.