- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer:

Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and
Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended.

This is written for entertainment purposes only.

Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without our permission.

Authors: Alleycat, Cheryl, Melinda, Ashley and Karen
Alleycat's Part:

As Amanda began to unbutton Lee's dress shirt, Lee was surprised that
she was taking the initiative, after all they had only kissed three or
four times. When she had the shirt fully opened, instead of removing
it, she kissed him in the center of his chest and then trailed her
tongue down towards his belly button.

Lee had to know for certain if this was going where he thought this was going.

Boy oh boy oh boy, I hope this is going where I think it is Scarecrow said to himself.

His mind was working fast and furious on all the things he wanted to do
to Amanda, but he knew he had better make sure they were both on the
same page before he let his Libido get anymore out of control. After
all this was Amanda King, PTA mom, and Den Mother, not one of his
black book starlets. While Lee was participating in his one-man great
debate, Amanda had kissed her way back up his chest. Lee was about to
ask her if she was intending to see her actions to their natural
conclusion, but Amanda's lips had latched on to his left nipple so
all his rational thoughts deserted him as the head inside his boxers
took over all thought processes. He was enjoying her not so tender
attention, when she suddenly stopped. Lee's eyes had closed as
Amanda tongued, tugged and sucked on his nipple, but when she ceased
her foreplay and deprived him of the paradise she had sent him surging
off into, his eyes immediately flew open.

"What's wrong. Why did you stop, he asked her?

Instead of Answering him she stood up and tugged on the front of his
shirt indication that she wanted him to stand. Once Lee had complied
with her non verbal command, Amanda reward him with a quick kiss on
the lips before pulling him by the hand towards his bedroom. Lee
wanted nothing more to take her into his bed and lose himself in the
ecstasy he knew he would feel being sheathed within her body but he
had to make certain that when all was said and done he'd still have
his best friend.

Amanda had grown to know Lee so well that she could almost imagine
the exact words he was thinking when he pulled back slightly. She
turned to face him, Placed a perfectly manicured finger over his
soft, supple lips and said, "Lee, you told me when we first arrived
tonight, that you wanted me to feel comfortable here, so if there was
anything I needed to help myself to it. I need you Lee, I want to
know finally if all those fantasies I have had about what it would be
like to make love with you measure up to the real thing. Don't worry,
there won't be any recriminations afterward. Never in my life have I
been more certain of the fact that I desired a man as I am that I
desire you, Lee Stetson. With that said Amanda kissed Lee again, but
the kiss was deep and passionate this time. When the kiss ended
Amanda stepped back a little so she could observe the reaction of
Lee's body to her amorous behavior. The imprint in the front of his
jeans signified to her that he was more than ready to pleasure her
with his hard, firm body. Amanda licked her lips as she thought about
the pleasure that awaited her. Lee was watching her and felt his
penis grow even harder under her almost predatory gaze. Amanda
brought her eyes back up to meet Lee's, gave him a sultry look and
whispered seductively, "If you want to find out what else I can do
with my tongue, you'll have to follow me into the bedroom. Hell with
what that look promised, I'd follow her through an ice water ditch in
the middle of February, thought Lee with a shake of his head as he
hurried into his bedroom.

Cheryl's part:

Amanda entered the bedroom and turned around to watch as Lee followed
her in, and closed the door. When he turned to look at her she saw
his tongue flick out and wet his lips. Three long strides and he was
beside her taking her into his arms. Lee put his hands around her
waist and drew her body against his, she could feel his bulging
erection through the material of his jeans. His lips were
everywhere, her neck, ears, mouth, and his hands kneaded her rear
pushing her further into him. Suddenly she put her hands on his
chest, stopping his actions.

"I have a fantasy I'd like to fulfill," she said breathlessly.

"I'll do whatever you want, your wish is my command."

"A shower, I've dreamed of taking a long, hot shower with you."

They quickly undressed and were standing naked before each other.
They each admired the others body. Amanda could not take her gaze
off of Lee's hardened penis. She reached out her hand and touched
the tip, and Lee let out a loud groan of pleasure. Holding on to his
member she guided him into the bathroom. She opened the shower doors
and leaned over to start the water.

Lee watched her firm rear end and saw her wiggle it enticing as she
turned the shower on. He grabbed her rear and pulled her body
against his erection, letting her feel it's length tease her as his
other hand fingered her pleasure bud.

Amanda moaned when she felt his erection and his finger teasing her.
She stood up and turned around.

"Not yet, Big Fella." She replied and stepped into the shower.

Lee followed her in. Amanda grabbed the bar of soap and ran it along
his back, working up a good lather. She then ran her hands along the
contours of his body, soaping every inch that was exposed. Lee was
in ecstasy, the touch of her hands inflamed him even more. She turned
him around and the bar of soap lathered his hairless chest. Before
she took her hands and spread the soap, her lips captured his in a
passionate kiss. When their kiss broke, her hands spread across his
chest and abdomen, until they reached his hardened penis. Then her
hand engulfed him as she spread the soap along his shaft in a pumping
motion. Lee leaned his head back, closed his eyes and
groaned, "don't stop." After several minutes of her expert handling
of his member, he wanted to touch her.

Lee stopped her actions and picked up the bar of soap, "my turn," he
said with a glint in his eye. Lee turned her so that her back was
facing him and he lathered his hands. Washing her back his hands
snaked around the front to caress and soap her breasts. He teased
the nipples which were already hardened peaks. His lips kissed her
neck and his tongue teased her ear. His hands moved further down her
stomach and lathered the soft hair located between her legs. When
his finger slide along the crease, he felt her push back against him
and long moan of pleasure. Lee teased her clit for several moments
before sliding a finger into her hot wet core.

They both were on fire, the fantasies that they had each had would
soon become reality. Amanda turned in Lee's arms and put her hands
around his neck, pulling his lips to hers. They kissed passionately
and each slid a hand between their bodies.

Lee moaned into the kiss when he felt her fingers on his hard penis
stroking him and Amanda returned the moan when she felt Lee's finger
slide along her clit and enter her hot core. The motions of their
hands soon had them on the edge, when Lee stopped.

"Not yet, I want to make slow, passionate love to you. I want to
feel your body under mine."

Amanda took a deep breath, "I agree and I want to feel your body
under mine." They stood under the shower and quickly rinsed the
soap off. Stepping out of the tub, their lips met once again in a
tongue-dancing kiss.

"To the bedroom, Scarecrow," Amanda replied as they both left the
bathroom.

Melinda's part:

Outside the bathroom door Lee picked Amanda up and laid her on the
bed. He stood back up and went to light the candles that were
located all over the room. Then he turned all the lights off. When
he moved back toward Amanda she patted the bed beside her.

Lee could not believe how beautiful she was. He'd known for a while
now how he felt about her. She was his love. "Amanda,
I.....I....." He stopped for a minute and looked into her eyes. He
saw the same kind of hunger in her eyes that he knew was in his, but
he also saw more. Finally he was able to read how she felt about
him. "I love you, Amanda. I have for a long time. I can't believe
this is finally happening."

Amanda touched his cheek with her fingertips, "Lee, You don't know
how long I've waited and hoped you would say that. I've loved you
since the beginning but I'd about given up on ever hearing you say
that you love me." Amanda pulled Lee toward her and whispered in his
ear, "Make love to me, Lee."

Ashley's Part:

Lee pulled back, a dimpled grin adorning his handsome face. "Yes,
ma'am," he drawled and quickly moved to stretch out beside her.
Wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulled her close, pressing the
full length of his body against hers.

Overcome with feelings of love and tenderness, he pressed his lips to
her forehead then showered warm kisses on her eyelids and across her
cheeks and down the bridge of her nose to the tip. With each kiss,
his heartbeat accelerated and his breath became shallow. As he neared
her lips, his feelings of love and tenderness blossomed once again
into desire and passion.

He paused above her, staring into her eyes, but Amanda was
impatient. Wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders, she pulled
him towards her and their lips met in a fiery explosiveness. Lee
opened his mouth to her demanding tongue and they kissed until their
lungs begged for oxygen.

Amanda tried to catch her breath, but Lee moved on. He trailed a line
of hot kisses down the column of her throat, stopping here and there
to suck on a particularly sensitive spot of skin and Amanda moaned
softly each time he did.

He continued his kisses over her collarbone and across her chest
until he came to the valley between her breasts. Leaning back to
watch, he caught the already hardened nipple of her right breast in
his fingers. Gently, he rolled it between his thumb and forefinger
until Amanda was gasping for breath. He removed his hand only to
capture her nipple in his hot mouth. Stroking her with his tongue, he
continued to bring her closer to the edge and then suckled her nipple
until she was writhing beneath him.

Amanda threaded her fingers through his hair, pulling him away and
urging him closer all at the same time until she couldn't stand it
any longer. "Lee..." she moaned, "please..."

Lee was only encouraged by her pleas. Moving to her left breast, he
bestowed the same attention as before and let his hand drift across
her stomach and between her legs. His skillful fingers stroked and
teased while his mouth nipped and sucked her breast.

When he felt the change in her, he slowed his ministrations, not
wanting to go there too fast. He removed his hand, but continued his
kisses across her breasts and down.

Finally, he came to lie between her legs. Flicking his tongue out to
taste her, he searched for her center and when he found it, her
breath caught in her throat and she clutched the sheets on the bed.
Lee grasped her hip to keep her steady and stroked the nubbin again
and again until she was calling out to him in ecstasy.

Karen's Part:

Lee smiled to himself at the pleasure he was giving to
his beloved. He worked his way up the length of her
delectable body and kissed her passionately, replacing
his long fingers to stroke her continuously at her
pleasure spot.

Amanda was at the edge of pleasure. Her body shaking,
she cried out, "Lee, I need you inside of me, now!"

He knelt over her, his pulsating manhood greedily
awaiting their ultimate union. He placed the tip of
his organ at her warm, wet core and nudged himself into
her. She groaned in ecstasy.

Increasing the pace, he plunged in and out, rocking
to the age old dance of love. Amanda's muscles
tightened around his penis and he knew the time was near.
One last time he thrust and exploded deep within her.
"God, I love you," he exclaimed. White, hot lightening
raced through his body, almost making him black out,
such was the intensity of his orgasm.

Amanda felt a wash of the most vibrant pleasure permeate
her body. Never, in her life, had she experienced any
feeling so exquisite.

I took a while for both lovers to come back to earth
and for normal breathing to resume. They stayed in
each other's arms, spent and indescribably happy.

"I love you so much," she murmured, about to fall
asleep. "I'll never forget tonight, this was so
beautiful." Tears threatened to overcome her.

"I love you, too, passionately and forever, my Amanda.
If I had it to do over again, there would be no
procrastinating. I would have been in your arms much
earlier and not have been such a fool to have waited so
long."

"You're here now, that's all that matters, Lee.
Goodnight, my love," she kissed him soundly.

"Goodnight, honey," he replied.

Two lovers begin their journey into a new world filled
with anticipation and wonder at the love they share.

The End