- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

This is in answer to the “Mundane Task Challenge” to write a short scene in which Lee and Amanda perform a task with a little excitement. Also, this is for Lisa who needed a good dose of smut.

Thanks: TJ for the quick beta and finding my goofs.
The Corvette was filthy; they’d driven through the back roads of the Virginia countryside on an assignment. When Amanda suggested they wash the car themselves instead of Lee taking it to be detailed, he’d been astounded. Of course, he’d told he usually left it up to the professionals. She reasoned that they had the driveway, a hose, bucket, soap, and two able bodies. Why pay someone to do the job? Amanda being Amanda she’d persuaded him to change into a pair of shorts to wash the car together. It’d be fun, she promised him. Now standing in the driveway with a rag in his hand, he watched his wife’s ass shimmy along with the music she had turned on in the car stereo, and he totally agreed with her assessment.

The short cut-off jeans were driving him mad with desire. Who would’ve thought washing a car could turn out to be so erotic. Not Lee Stetson that’s for sure. Every time she leaned over the hood the shorts rode up her legs giving him a delicious view of her rear end.

Without warning a stream of water hit his body soaking his shirt. “Hey, don’t just stand there. You have to use a little elbow grease to get the dirt off.”

Lee looked at Amanda who was holding the water hose and laughing. What he would give to see her shirt soaked, the material sticking to her body, her nipples straining against the fabric. The blood flooded his penis at the images he was conjuring in his mind. Now, how to get a hold of the hose? He needed time to work out his assault. “Okay,” he walked to the back of the car and started to wash the trunk. “I’m working, see,” he leaned over swishing the rag back and forth, giving her one of his sexiest grins.

“Good,” she smiled back. “ It’ll go much faster if two do the job.”

He kept his eye on the hose, waiting to pounce on it when she wasn’t looking. But every time he thought he saw an opportunity, she’d pick it up to spray the car. He’d maneuvered around so that he was opposite her while she cleaned the front end of the car. When she leaned over he could see the tops of her breasts jiggling. Those luscious orbs were calling his name; he wanted to suck on the nipples to feel them harden under his lips.

Moving to the side of the car, out of Amanda’s sight, he adjusted his manhood in his shorts. Thankfully, he wasn’t wearing constricting jeans; he’d have a hell of time getting comfortable if he were. Walking around the side of the car he saw her kneeling down cleaning one of the tire rims. Her tongue flicked out and licked her lower lip, wetting it, as she concentrated on the task before her. Closing his eyes he imagined her tongue teasing the tip of his cock, her lips engulfing his length. He shook his head, ‘down boy, first we need to have a little fun,’ he mentally told his penis. Now was his chance, if he was quiet and sneaky the Scarecrow could pull off this dangerous assignment.

He positioned himself behind her putting his rag in the bucket of soapy water with his right hand, and slowly inched the hose away from her grasp with his left. Success was within reach and he quickly arose behind her, the hose in his hand. “Amanda,” he said only her name.

“Yes, sweetheart,” she stood up and turned to him. “What . . .”

Lee hit the trigger of the hose as soon as he saw her turn around. “This,” he said as soaked her with water. The contours of her breasts appeared before him, he could clearly see her nipples outlined under the wet t-shirt.

“Oh, someone wants to play,” she said trying to grab the hose from him.

After several minutes of Amanda attempting to wrestle the hose away and actually winning a couple of times. They were both soaked, laughing uncontrollably and standing in the driveway.

He looked down and saw his t-shirt was torn. “You ripped my shirt.” He showed her the tear.

Amanda leaned forward and took the two ends of the split shirt in her hands and pulled them apart hard. “Oops, sorry, I seem to have made it worse.” Her fingers lightly touched his chest.

“You want to play, do you? Well, two can play this game,” he said as his fingers found the ticklish spot under her ribs.

Lee felt her try to reciprocate but he wouldn’t let her. He kept tickling her and she squirmed so much she ended up leaning against the car her back to him.

“Something is poking me.”

“What do you think it is?” He whispered into her ear before sucking on her lobe.

“Well, I think whatever . . .” She pushed her rear against him wiggling it. “. . . it is it’s going to explode.”

His lips found the erotic spot behind her neck and he began sucking. “Rub against me more,” he groaned.

Instead, she moved her hand between their bodies and caressed his cock through his shorts. Then he felt her fingertips go under the waistband and wrap around his shaft gripping him firmly.

Lee was lost in ecstasy, he snaked his hand in front of her, cupped her breast, and tweaked the nipple. His lips continued to suck on her neck, but he wanted to feel her naked flesh. He moaned as she continued to stroke his cock and he moved his hand down to her shorts. There was an advantage to them being so short. He was able to manipulate his way up under the leg, pushing her panties aside, to stroke her clit. His finger easily slid into her core, she was so wet.

“Afternoon, Lee and Amanda,” Mrs. Ferguson waved from the end of the driveway.

They parted with lightening speed having been almost caught having sex outside in the middle of the afternoon by one of their neighbors. “Afternoon, Mrs. Ferguson,” Amanda gasped back. Lee made sure Amanda was standing in front of him, he didn’t want the neighbor to see his erection. Which at that moment was still quite evident.

Lee just waved back unable to find his voice.

“Having some fun washing the car?”

“Oh yes, we’re almost finished.”

“I just wanted to tell you to remind your mother that the garden party tea is tomorrow afternoon. Toodles.”

“I’ll be sure to remind her. Thanks. Bye.”

Amanda turned around to face Lee. “That was close.”

“To close.” He noticed she was gazing down at his erect cock. “Why don’t we take this inside.” She said as she placed her hand on his penis. “We really should take care of this.”

“Let’s go,” Lee said as he grabbed her hand in his. “Next time we wash the car lets do it at night so no one can see us.”

“But, then we won’t be able to see either.”

He pulled her body to his and kissed her hungrily. “Who cares?”

Amanda nodded her head understanding what he was implying and pressed her body to his. “You’re right. Now, aren’t you glad we washed the car ourselves?”

“Oh yeah.”

The End