[Reviews - 1] heartheartheartheartheartPrinter
Rated: Teen
Categories: Stephanie Plum Characters: Ranger
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 775 Read: 3465
Published: 01/06/08 Updated: 01/06/08
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  The world of Plum is the Property of J. Evanovich, I just borrowed Ranger for the purposes of this story.

 Author’s Notes:  A while ago I a story called Domino on ffnet.  The author had rewritten the strip club scene from LMT and replaced Joe for Ranger in it. I realized that I didn't remember the original all that well.  So of course I went back to read it again.  While reading I realized that a short from Ranger's POV was crying out to be written.   So I wrote it.  Many thanks to AmyF, my partner in crime, for beta’ing this for me.

1. Chapter 1 by JanG [Reviews - 1] heartheartheartheartheart (775 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us