[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Francine Desmond, Leatherneck
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Franny and Tony Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 351 Read: 3116
Published: 01/06/08 Updated: 01/06/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the permission of WB & Shoot the Moon.  This story is for entertainment purposes ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed characters.  This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author.  Author’s note:  Thanks to Cheryl for letting me adopt her Leatherneck and Francine from her chapter in the story Romantic Dreams.  This short was written for the Friday Challenge; the prompt line was “What are you wearing?”  Many thanks to Amy for beta’ing this for me.

1. History in the Making by JanG [Reviews - 0] (351 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us