- Text Size +
Sneaking Out

By: Lynda Mayfield

Disclaimer: None of the B5 characters belongs to me, and I have in no way harmed them during this writing.  They belong, I think, in whole or in part to J. Michael Straczynski and Babylonian Productions.

Sneaking Out

Timeframe:  Autumn, 2262

“Is he asleep?” John Sheridan asked as he closed the door to his family’s quarters in the Presidential compound.  He had been gone for about an hour.

Delenn answered him, “Yes, why?”

“Come with me.” John held out his hand to her.  With a grin for him that meant she knew he was up to something, she took his hand and let him lead the way.

She noticed as they walked along the corridors that they were empty of Rangers.  There were usually several posted inside before they could even get to the front door.

“How did you do this?” Delenn inquired.

John chuckled and told her, “Called a surprise Ranger meeting.”

“Including those on duty?”

“Especially them.  Told them I’d forgotten my notes.  “Come on, there’s not much time.”

Delenn stopped their progress. “For what?”

John fidgeted and his wife smiled.  He didn’t want to waste any time at all, it seemed.  Her husband took a deep breath and explained, “I set a time delay message in the conference room telling them, in a way, where we would be.  There was a certain stress on NOT coming to find us.”

Delenn grinned again and decided to play along with John.  He liked to do spontaneous things to keep their love life interesting.  Their son was sleeping through the night and eating solid food now, and she couldn’t blame her husband for wanting to take advantage of that.

John led them with a flashlight into what seemed to be the middle of the forest that was near the compound.  In a clearing he had set up a bed with sheets and warm blankets if they needed them.  He lit four candles that stood on tall candlesticks.  The wicks came up to John’s forehead.  On this moonlit night, the soft glow was all they needed

“You brought me here to meditate?” Delenn teased him.

John answered with, “If that’s what you want to call it.”  He sat on the mattress and patted the space on his right, indicating for Delenn to sit, and she did so.  Motioning upward he added, “ You can se the stars.”

“It’s beautiful.”

“Nearly as beautiful as you are.” He kissed her jaw and trailed a line of kisses down to the hollow of her throat, stopping where her skin met her clothing and moving back up to kiss her lips.

“Mmmm, John,” Delenn pulled him closer to her and began unbuttoning his shirt. She felt him unclasp the dress she wore and also working his way through the underclothes beneath.  He was experienced with that enough now that she wouldn’t have to help him.

As soon as he had one breast exposed, he stopped undressing her to suckle at it.  She gave a contented moan and flicked the clasp of his slacks.   He lifted his head momentarily and she could feel him kicking off his shoes.  This accomplished, she shoved his shirt off his shoulders and he doffed it, too, to join his footwear on the forest floor.

John snaked an arm under her and unzipped the back of her dress and then undid the button there.    Having made quick work of every snap, button, and zipper on either of them, husband and wife divested themselves of their remaining clothes with no further ado.

Delenn could see John had worked himself into a frenzy, trying to get to her.  His penis was standing straight up.  She was wet enough to take him, but she knew that he would enjoy foreplay first.

“Come here, John,” she invited him onto the middle of the bed.  He knelt before her and she before him.  Without a second’s hesitation, she took him into her mouth and sucked on him, powerfully at first and then easing up into a gentle rhythm.

“Oh, Delenn.  I’ve missed this so much, lately,” John managed to whisper.  He took a fistful of her hair in his right hand and played with it as she continued to work on him.  She moaned with him whe nshe tasted pre cum in her mouth.  She concentrated on only the head of his penis for a few minutes and knew he was close to coming.

“Stop, stop.  Baby, not now.  Now, it’s your turn.”  He waited for her to roll over on her back and then settled himself on top of her, his body warming hers.  She felt his erection on her thigh and opened her legs for him, but he shook his head. “Uh uh.  You first.”

He began kissing her along the collarbone, slowly moving his way down her body, just taking in her smell. She edged up on the bed a little bit, knowing that with his height he’d fall off if she didn’t do something.

He stopped at the mound of hair just above her clit and rubbed there with gentle pressure.  Delenn sucked in a breath and then he ventured further down to her clit, teasing her by catching it between his thumb and index finger.

She watched him watching himself and wriggled to indicate that she liked what he was doing.  He changed tactics then, moving his hand down to her lips, and found them wet with her juices.  He slowly massaged her lips up and down, sometimes toying with her clit.  She caught her breath when he started lick her wet folds.  She never knew when to expect him to “get down to business,” as he termed it.

His tongue played with her clitoris, letting it go, catching it again.  After a few moments, he reached out to knead her breasts gently with his hands, pinching playfully at her nipples.  It wasn’t long before they were standing erect, begging for more attention.

Momentarily, Delenn was afraid to cry out.  They were in the middle of a forest where anyone could happen upon them and she felt insecure.  Then his tongue found just the right spot and she didn’t care anymore about what anyone else heard, crying out his name with all the breath she had.  She was in complete ecstasy as her orgasm drew near.

“John…so close…don’t…” she whispered as she came, her juices soaking the bed sheets underneath her.

John was lying next to her, she soon realized.  It had taken her several moments to recover from the pleasurable experience John had just given her.

“This was a good idea, right?” he asked, kissing her left ear.

“Definitely.” Delenn answered. She glanced down his long form and saw her husband was hard already.  He was massaging himself so that his cock wouldn’t shrink, “You’re ready?”

“Mmm,” he said.

She readjusted herself to take him into her mouth, looking up at John one last time before doing so.  He gave her a wide grin and held his penis in place.  She began to suck on him and his hand went away.  A moment later, she had his pre cum in her mouth.

She closed her eyes, and swirled her tongue around the head of his penis.  When she heard John moan she tried to smile and suck on him at the same time.  She didn’t change the tempo of her ministrations, or even move, knowing how much John delighted in looking at her rear end while she satisfied him.

“Delenn, if you don’t stop now, I’m going to regret it.  Come here.”  John spoke to her gently, waiting on her for the next move.

She knew this might happen; hoped it would happen.  Climbing on top of him as he lay flat on his back, she slid his dick inside of her, knowing without speaking that was what he wanted. She felt his hands on her breasts, at her belly, and then finally caressing her buttocks.

“Faster, Delenn,” he encouraged her, and she picked up the pace.

“Do you want me to..?” she let the question hang, silently indicating that she could come again.

“Oh, yes.  Do it, Delenn,” John ordered, his voice a rough whisper.

He bucked hard into her and whispered something she didn’t hear.  Taking her cue from him, she reached down and found her clit, rubbing herself, spreading her legs, so that it felt just right.  John was bucking against her more now, and she stopped trying to match his tempo.  He grasped her ass firmly and she came closer to her second climax.  With a final loud groan and calling for her, John started to cum and then Delenn felt a wave of pleasure consume her as she came with him.

They were both panting heavily as she lay on top of him, John’s hard on still within her, but shrinking steadily.  A few more breaths and Delenn moved off him to lay down in the crook of his arm.

“Are you cold, Delenn?” John was already covering their naked forms with one of the blankets.

“ Only a little,” she said, using the opportunity to snuggle deeper into his embrace.

“Want to sleep now? For a little while?” John asked.

“Yes, for a while.  Then we must go back.”

“I know.  I love you, Delenn.”

“I love you, John Sheridan.  Thank you for this.”

“For you, my dear, the universe.” John smiled and shifted under the blankets so they could sleep together better.

Mitch Baldwin rolled out of his bed, groggy.  He was the senior house guard for the President and the Entil’zha.  Scrubbing his dense brown hair, he answered the blinking monitor.  Two minutes later he was shaking his head, and waking his partner and wife, Diana.

“We have to get up, Diana, dress as fast as possible.” Mitch nudged her under the blanket.

“Why?”

“The President and Ranger One are missing.”

“How, exactly?” she bolted upright, her hair mussed.

“Uh,” Mitch laughed nervously, “Apparently, the President faked a Ranger meeting and then a time delayed message activated stating that he and his wife were –how did Dean put it?—‘out for fresh air’ and that we shouldn’t look for them.”

Diana rolled her eyes at him.  “Come back to bed.”

“We have to find them.”

Diana sighed, “Okay, let’s go.”

Once he had dressed, John started packing up the materials for his seduction of Delenn.  She had been unaware of it, but the mattress was filled with air and deflated quickly.  They were talking quietly about the little things that had gone on during their day and their week when two Rangers made themselves known.

“Have you been there long?” John questioned.

“No, sir, but you shouldn’t have run out on us like that,” Mitch chastised.

John nodded, walking toward them, but stopped and looked Mitch in the eye, “Yes, I should have…and I did.”

“We understand, sir, but we were all worried.” Diana put in.

John was about to address Diana but Delenn stayed his words with a firm grip on his arm.  She said, “For that we are sorry.”

“Well, uh, we should get back.” Mitch said after an awkward few moments of silence.  The foursome made their way back to the Presidential Compound, each loaded with candles, candlesticks or other items, and Mitch had to wonder how the president had gotten all that out into the woods by himself in the first place.

The End

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it.