- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: These characters don’t belong to me. They belong to WB and Shoot The Moon Productions.

Timeline: This is set toward the end of the fourth season. Marriage is still a secret.
Amanda King sat in the hallway, watching her husband during his debriefing. The frown she wore was a direct result of the botched plans they were supposed to have. ‘An entire weekend as husband and wife my foot!’ Glancing at the ceiling, she mouthed, “When will we catch a break?” Amanda sat on the edge of her chair, stretching to get a better view of the man she loved. Even though a door separated them, she couldn’t help the warm tingles of excitement that engulfed her body at the sight of him. Starting at the top of his head, she carefully studied his assets. His soft brown-feathered hair was shining, the angle of the florescent lighting casting a perfect shadow. The crease in his forehead was prominent, and his eyebrows were close together, revealing an obvious frown. She watched him blink his tired eyes several times in an attempt to stay focused on the situation. As her eyes traveled down the prominent slope of his nose, Amanda again looked into his eyes to find him staring at her. ‘Shoot, he caught me,’ she thought. She winced slightly, as if apologizing for distracting him. Then she saw ‘the look’. A look that could easily make her blush but always left her with an undeniable feeling of wanting even more. As she gazed into those gorgeous hazel eyes there was a look of hunger, and she did her best to convey the same expression.



As Lee stood, indicating the session was over; he never once broke eye contact with her. He briefly looked away to shake hands with his colleagues and section chief, but sought out her warm brown eyes the moment he finished. The goodbyes were ignored as Lee opened the door to leave. Finally, he was able to get a full view of his wife, still wearing his favorite red dress and matching ruby red lipstick. “Let’s go,” he mouthed, offering her his hand.



Inside the agency elevator, Amanda leaned heavily against the wall. With both elbows leaning on the side rail, she arched her back, almost teasing him in the confines of Agency territory.



“Amanda!” He scolded, darting his eyes back and forth, from her to the camera.



“What?” She innocently asked, batting her eyelashes.



As the elevator doors opened, Lee quickly ushered her out. He was behind her, close enough to whisper, “hurry.”



Without even glancing in Mrs. Marston’s direction, Amanda deposited their badges on her desk, offering her a goodbye as they headed toward the front door. She was well aware of the heat rising off of her cheeks, and could only imagine how flushed she must have appeared at that moment.



Lee followed suit, without missing a beat. He also offered a quick ‘goodbye,’ flashing the gray haired woman a dimpled grin. His hand never left the small of Amanda’s back as he ushered her toward the front door.



She watched his strong arm appear overhead, opening the Agency door for her.

“Thank you,” she murmured.



“Mmm, your welcome,” he growled, trying to appear bothered by her behavior in the elevator.



Lee fumbled briefly with the keys before opening the passenger door for her. He kissed her hand before allowing her to step inside. Climbing into the drivers seat, he let out a long sigh, grateful that the day was over. Looking over at his wife, he smiled, running his hand over her thigh. “I’m sorry about this. I had no idea I was going to end up..”



“Lee,” she interrupted, bringing her hand up to his mouth to silence him. “It wasn’t your fault,” she soothed, gently moving her hand to caress his cheek.







Lee pressed his cheek against the softness of her palm while maneuvering his vette through the downtown D.C. streets. His mind drifted back to earlier in the day. He and Amanda had shared a delicious meal with a lovely bottle of wine. After excusing himself to use the facilities, all hell broke loose when two men were waiting for him in the men’s room. Although slightly bruised, Lee was successfully able to subdue the assailants. Billy was notified, and both men were tied into a case that Lee had been working on involving a prominent Congressman and a South American weapons smuggling ring. “Ahhh,” Lee sighed, breaking out of his thoughts, feeling her hand caressing his thigh.



As he sighed, Amanda felt the muscle in Lee’s thigh tense beneath her hand. She stopped her ministrations abruptly, as if signifying she hadn’t purposely touched him so intimately. After she felt him relax, she continued her exploration, inching her way up his thigh with her fingers. Hearing his sharp intake of breath, Amanda stifled a chuckle. Unable to look at him and keep a straight face, she stared out the window.



“What…what are you..doing?” He stammered, clearly affected by her touch. Without the safety of his jeans, he could feel every move she made through the thin fabric of his slacks.



“What am I doing?” She countered, unable to hide her smile as the lights of the oncoming traffic illuminated the car. She turned to meet his scrutinizing gaze.



“Yes, what…ssssss,” he hissed, feeling her hand on his manhood. “Uh, Amanda, you’ve got to stop that,” he warned, his voice tight while he consciously tried to focus on the road.



“Stop what?” She whispered seductively into his ear, pulling her seatbelt to the limit. Without missing a beat, Amanda sucked on his earlobe, while gently kneading his erection through his slacks.



Lee pulled the car over onto the shoulder of the road, pressing the brake and throwing it into neutral. “Come here,” he instructed through clenched teeth, pulling her face to his hungry awaiting mouth. He crushed her lips to his, demanding entry into the warm sweet haven. “Now…stop…teasing…me!” He warned, stopping in between each word, gently sucking and nibbling on the tip of her tongue.



Barely grazing his shirt, Amanda slowly inched her fingertips down the front of his body until she came into contact with his erection. She quickly unzipped his pants, reached in and let him spring free from the confines of his boxers.



“Amanda!” He exclaimed, taken aback by her actions. He’d never seen her behave like this. It was surprising to Lee, which added a certain level of excitement and arousal to the situation.



“Shhh,” she instructed him, stroking him with one hand, while unfastening her seatbelt with the other. Once free of the confines of her shoulder harness, Amanda leaned over, hovering just above his manhood, before engulfing him fully. His groan told her that he liked it immensely, so she continued taking as much of him as she could.



“You..got..to..stop,” he replied with a strangled breath, unable to control the incredible feeling created by her warm tongue gliding along the sensitive areas of his organ. His hand was in her hair, clutching it tighter and tighter as she proceeded to bring him pleasure. Unable to withstand the torture any longer, he lifted her off of him. “Oh my God, Amanda. What are you doing to me?” He asked, rather disoriented. It took Lee a few minutes to get his breathing under control. He put his head back slightly, taking long deep breaths. He half-heartedly nudged her away, carefully trying to zip his pants, even though there was an obvious lack of material space available.



Amanda could no longer contain her laughter and pulled back to catch her breath. “I’m sorry, Lee.”



“Oh, I believe that,” he teased. After placing another long kiss upon her lips, he whispered, “we’ll be home in five minutes.”



After refastening her seatbelt, Amanda continued to grope him for the remainder of their journey. Five minutes seemed more like five hours. She finally conceded after Lee placed his hand atop of hers. Glancing in his direction, she met a set of hazel eyes that were almost guarding her hand. Luckily the light was red, giving her time to lock eyes with him for a few moments.



Lee pulled into a parking space, wasting no time in getting out of the vehicle. He opened Amanda’s door, offering his hand to her. “Come on. I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but I can’t wait to find out,” he murmured, ushering her into the elevator.



“I’ll tell you,” she began standing in the doorway, “we’ve had no time together this entire weekend. This was supposed to be just our time, and so far it’s been one problem after the next,” she informed him.



“I know, I know, and I’m so sorry about that,” he apologized, grasping her hands in his.



“It’s not your fault, Lee. I’m just…I just need you,” she mouthed, leaning against him pushing him backwards into the elevator. As the doors closed, Amanda pressed herself snuggly against his body while wrapping her arms around his neck. It was very late and the last thing she worried about was any interruptions. Encouraging him to lower his head, Amanda raised herself on tiptoes to plant a kiss on his lips. She smiled upon hearing his groan of pleasure.



Unable to control himself any longer, Lee pulled her body against him; his hands immediately sought her curves. As he ran his fingers down her sides, he pulled her bottom forcefully against him, making her aware of his erection. He sighed upon hearing her gasp, but refused to relinquish her mouth until he heard the bell alerting him that the elevator had stopped and the doors began to open. He pulled away abruptly, trying to control his breathing as the couple came into focus. The doors suddenly opened completely, revealing an older couple. Trying to hide his apparent state of excitement, Lee quickly moved Amanda to stand in front of him. “Going up?” He asked, running a hand through his tousled hair. ‘What the hell are they doing up at this hour?’ He thought.



“Yes, thank you,” the older gentleman replied. “Third floor, please,” he added.



Clearly embarrassed, Amanda gave the couple a quick smile before fixing her gaze on the floor of the elevator. She felt Lee’s hand on her sides pulling her against his erection. All she could do was let out a long sigh, encouraging him to stop. The moment the couple stepped out of the elevator and the doors closed, Amanda turned in his arms, ready to scold him until she saw the fire in his eyes. She licked her lips in anticipation, closing the gap between them. Amanda wasn’t sure she had ever experienced a real kiss before touching Lee’s lips. His lips were soft and pliant, yet strong and possessive, all at the same time. Melting in his arms, she traced the outline of his lips with her tongue, stopping only to playfully tug on his bottom lip with her teeth.



As Lee caressed her back with his right hand, he reached with his left to hit the emergency stop button. The elevator came to a quick halt, startling Amanda. Her strangled gasp was muffled as Lee continued to ravish her mouth. Over and over he kissed her lips, very slowly, nibbling on her lower lip. His hands instinctively traveled up the sides of her body, treasuring her soft mounds. He cupped her breasts, keenly aware of her erect nipples, even through the fabric of the dress.



“Mmm,” she moaned, arching her back to give more of herself to him. Tilting her head back, Amanda opened her eyes and smiled when she looked up at the mirrored ceiling. Simply watching her husband fondle her breasts heightened her arousal level considerably. She quivered from his touch, watching his long fingers work there way down her body, disappearing under the hem of her dress. “Lee,” she breathed, feeling his soft warm hands inside her panties, touching her intimate region.



His kisses traveled to the column of throat, as his fingers teased her, with slow circular caresses. He looked up into her pleading brown eyes as she begged, “please, Lee!”



Lee placed soft kisses along her neck, stopping right next to her ear. He slid her panties down her long legs, holding her hip for balance as she stepped out of them. Slowly, he inserted a finger inside her, whispering, “What would you like, Amanda?”



“Ohh, Lee, I want you… inside me, now,” she cried in a barely audible voice, unable to control her body’s demands. She was trembling in his arms, desperately trying to find her release.



All rational thoughts fled his mind, as images of Amanda begging him to make love to her in the elevator flooded it. Lee slowly removed his fingers and helped her to stand up straight. He quickly unfastened his belt, button and zipper, making quick work of lowering his pants. Before his pants hit the floor, he felt hot breath on the tip of his organ. “Oh, God,” he whispered.



“Look up,” Amanda suggested, running her hand up and down his shaft. Finding a comfortable position on her knees, Amanda blew warm air all over his throbbing organ, watching the muscles in his legs contract as well. Flattening her tongue, she expertly licked the underside of his penis, slowly repeating the motion over and over again before engulfing him fully.



“Ahhh, ssss,” he hissed, realizing the mistake he made by watching Amanda in the overhead mirror. Suddenly, he clutched her shoulders, forcing her to rise. As Lee stared into her eyes, the hunger and desire was evident. He heard her strangled gasp as he lifted her off the ground, encouraging her to wrap her legs around him. Using the handrail to his advantage, he placed her up against the wall, using the bar as leverage. With one hand around her waist, he slowly guided the tip of his manhood into her warm entrance. When he felt her legs lock in the center of his lower back, he thrust into her fully, filling her completely.



“Yes,” she moaned, demanding more of him. Her hands were wrapped securely around his neck, her kisses hot and wet along his jaw and throat. Amanda’s breathing was quick and shallow, her fingernails clawing at his biceps. Each thrust sent her closer and closer to the edge of desire. As her body contracted around him, she threw her head back, watching from above as Lee thrust again and again during the peak of her orgasm.



Lee did his best to hold her tight, her body out of control as wave after wave of pleasure caused her to spasm at the sensation. When she moaned his name, a rush of excitement filled his body and he thrust into her several times before one final long stroke. “Oh, Amanda,” he mouthed, “I love you.” Protection never entered his mind until he filled her with his offering. He held her trembling body tightly against his own, unwilling to let her go. He knew deep down that passion had overtaken both of them in the past, but never to this extreme.



“I love you, Lee,” she breathed, struggling for air. Kissing his damp neck, she whispered, “ I’m sorry.”



He knew what she meant, but certainly wasn’t going to let her feel guilty about the situation. “Hey, don’t say that. It was a mutual decision,” he assured her.



They held each other for a few minutes before either actually moved. Content to just hold each other, neither wanted the feeling to end. After dressing, Lee pulled her against his body, caressing her back with his fingers.



“Maybe we both knew it was time,” he informed her.



Amanda pulled back to stare into his eyes. Never before had she seen the look that he was conveying at that moment. Complete love and trust, yet something else was present in his eyes. Could it be longing? Could it be envy? Could it be a desire for a child?



“I love you, Lee,” she smiled kissing him softly on the lips.



As they broke apart, Lee whispered, “I love you, too.” He pushed the emergency stop button, and the elevator proceeded to continue it’s original journey.



“Going up?” He inquired playfully, looking into her eyes with a smile.



Amanda smiled, his inquiry rendering her temporarily speechless.


THE END