- Text Size +
Amanda carefully went down her checklist of items for the upcoming trip. Finally, after months of planning, the entire family was about to embark on a nice relaxing camping trip over the weekend at Sky Meadows State Park. Amanda was overjoyed that everyone actually agreed on a small secluded park southwest of Washington DC.



This would be the first outing for Lee, with the entire family. Fearing his reluctance, Amanda was overjoyed when Lee happily accepted the offer to join them. Even though Dotty and the boy’s were unaware of their marital status, at least Lee and Amanda could spend the weekend together as a family, and that was the most important thing.



Amanda was carrying the last sleeping bag out to the Jeep, when the phone rang.



“Mother, can you please get that?” She hollered from the back door.



Dotty ran down the steps, rushing for the phone. “I have it dear,” she shouted.



When Amanda returned to the house, she found her mother leaning against the couch, with both of her hands covering her face.



“Mother, what’s the matter?” Amanda asked quite concerned.



Dotty looked up, and shook her head. “Oh Amanda. It’s your Aunt Lillian. She fell down the stairs last night, and broke her leg.”



Amanda went over and hugged her gently. “Oh my gosh, is she okay?”



Dotty patted her on the back, trying to comfort her. “She’ll be fine, but I need to go to her. I’m sorry about our trip, but…”



“Mother, don’t apologize for that,” Amanda interrupted. “Would you like us all to come with you, and help out?” She offered.



Dotty smiled, and placed her hand on Amanda’s cheek. “You take the boys, and enjoy yourself. I’ll be fine darling,” she reassured her. “This might be just what Lee needs,” she added playfully.



Amanda stood up straight, and placed both hands on her hips. “Mother,” she bantered.



Dotty tried to reason with Amanda. “Just think about it. Maybe family life will get him in the mood, if you know what I mean” she teased.



Amanda rolled her eyes, and walked toward the stairs. “Come on Mother, I’ll take you to the station,” she replied, trying to ignore Dotty’s last statement.



************************************************************************



Amanda drove Dotty to the train station. Dotty planned on staying with her sister until she recovered. “Take your time Mother, and don’t worry about us. We’ll be just fine,” Amanda assured her.







Amanda arrived home an hour later. She ran in the den looking around for the boys. “Phillip, Jaime!” She called. With no sign of them there, Amanda proceeded to check the other rooms.



The boys slowly descended the stairs with heads down, and sullen expressions upon their faces.



“Are you guys ready to…what’s the matter guys?” Amanda inquired somewhat concerned.



Phillip and Jaime exchanged looks, each waiting for the other one to speak. After several minutes of silence, Amanda finally intervened. “Tell me what’s wrong,” she insisted, placing a hand on both boys for emphasis.



Jamie looked in his mothers’ eyes. “Dad called while you were at the train station with Grandma,” he uttered reluctantly.



Amanda’s eyes widened in concern, “Is everything okay? I mean what did he need fella’s?”



Phillip decided to continue the conversation. “Dad has to go back to Estocia Monday morning. He just found out about it, and wanted to know if we could…. spend the weekend at his house. He told us he would be there for at least for the next six months.”



Amanda put her head down, and closed her eyes. She let out a long sigh, and tried to collect her thoughts before speaking. She was truly looking forward to camping with the family, but certainly didn’t want to deny Joe time with his boys before leaving the country for six months.



“Listen fella’s, we can go camping another time. I think it’s important that you spend this time with your father, and we’ll just plan this trip another weekend,” Amanda suggested, trying desperately to hide her disappointment. “Now go get your things out of the Jeep, and get going.”





Joe arrived at the house a short time later. He rang the bell reluctantly, wondering what kind of reaction to expect from Amanda. The boys told him about the trip, and he wasn’t sure how she was going to react.



Amanda heard the bell, and ran for the door. “Hello Joe. Come on in,” she invited.



Before stepping into the doorway, he felt compelled to give her some sort of explanation. “I’m so sorry, Amanda. I had no idea this was going to happen. I was working on a civil case last year, but I never expected it to go to trial.”



Amanda smiled slightly. “You don’t need to apologize Joe. I understand completely.”



Joe kissed her on the cheek. “Thank you Amanda. I really do appreciate this,” he added.



Amanda kissed Phillip and Jaime, and watched them depart the house. She smiled and waived as they climbed into their fathers’ car. “Don’t forget your seatbelts,” she reminded them.





Once the door was closed, Amanda leaned against it for support. She knew she would have a wonderful quiet weekend with Lee, but she really was looking forward to going camping as a family. As her mind continued to wander, the ringing telephone startled her. Amanda made a mad dash for the phone after the second ring.



“Hello,” she gasped, slightly out of breath.



“Hi there honey,” the deep sexy voice replied.



‘Does he realize what the sound of his voice does to me,’ she thought smiling.



“Lee! Where are you? You were supposed to be here a half hour ago,” she reminded him. She noticed the hesitation in his response, and wondered what else could possibly go wrong this weekend.



“Oh Amanda. I don’t know how to tell you this, so I’m just going to spit it out. I’m still at Station1,” he blurted out, bracing himself for her response.



A lonely tear silently fell down Amanda’s cheek. “You’re where? I thought you were on the way home this morning,” she cried.



“I was, but Billy sent me back here. You have no idea how much I miss you, and regret being stuck here for another few days.”



There was an uncomfortable silence on the phone, which gave Lee the idea that something was terribly wrong.



“Amanda! Are you there honey?” He asked hesitantly.



“I’m here Lee. I just miss you so much. Everything has turned into a disaster, but I’ll be fine,” she tried to reassure him.



“What’s going on?” he questioned.



Amanda let out a sigh. “Mother had to cancel, and go over to my Aunt’s house, and Joe took the boys for the weekend. Are you okay out there, and when will you be home?”



Lee knew she was upset, but also noted of her bravery. The entire weekend was lost, but she still worried about him. “I love you Amanda, and I’m so sorry honey. I expect to be back no later than Tuesday. Billy insisted that I go to Station one, and show the new recruits the ropes.”



“I love you too Lee, and I really do understand,” she tried to convince him.



“What will you be doing with an empty house, and all this time on your hands?” He asked playfully.



“I think I’m going to go by myself. I mean I’m already packed,” she added sarcastically.



Amanda, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to go camping by yourself this weekend,” he cautioned her.



“I’ll be just fine Lee. I’ll just leave a message on the machine for Mother, and just sit back and enjoy myself,” she teased.



“Amanda…. I”



“Lee, I’ll be okay,” she interrupted. “Have a little faith in me. I am a trained agent,” she reminded him in a playful tone.



Realizing that she wasn’t about to listen, Lee decided to support her decision. “Okay, but I want you to be careful. Promise me you’ll be careful Amanda!”



“You know I will Lee. I love you so much.”



“I love you too. I’ll leave a message on your machine if anything changes, so check them just in case,” he tried to convey a glimmer of hope. “I want at least two days alone with you when I return,” he demanded.



Amanda giggled audibly. “I know exactly what you mean, and I am in total agreement with you. I love you sweetheart. I want you to be very careful too, and I’ll see you next week. Goodbye Lee.”





Amanda jumped into the Jeep, and began her journey. She drove for a few hours, and remarkably reached the campground before dusk. She found a site, close to a beautiful lake, and set up a two-room tent. While unpacking the groceries, she stumbled along a container of cool whip. ‘I told the boys to put that in the fridge,’ she told herself.



Amanda cooked herself a small dinner over an open fire. She prepared a piece of chicken, with a baked potato on the side.



She finished her meal, and decided to go into the tent to read a nice romance novel. She pulled out some strawberries for snacking, and remembered the cool whip. ‘That will taste wonderful,’ she thought.



Nearly falling asleep, halfway through her novel, Amanda turned off the lamp and went to sleep. She heard the faint sound of an owl in the distance, and the constant chirping of crickets echoed off the tent walls. Her last vision and thought was of her beloved husband, before she finally drifted off to sleep.



Amanda tossed and turned, trying to find a comfortable position on the air mattress. She finally settled on her stomach, and buried her head into the pillow. “Ummm,” she uttered in her sleep. Lee entered her dream state, and joined her in the tent. Somewhere in her dreamlike state, she swore she could smell him, and feel him. It felt as if his body was on top of her, and a series of hot kisses on the neck sent chills down her spine. “Leeee,” she moaned, still half asleep.



“Shhhh, I’m here,” a deep baritone voice responded.



Amanda blinked several times, trying to figure out whether she was dreaming, or really awake. “Lee…. Lee!” she called out, begging for a response.



“Shhh, I’m right here Amanda,” he responded. Lee gently moved her hair away from her neck, and continued to kiss and gently bite on her neck. “Ummm, you taste so good!”



Before Amanda realized exactly what was happening, she felt her sweat pants and underwear sliding down her legs. Still lying on her stomach, Amanda felt her pull over begin rising up over her chest, and a pair of warm hands urging her to lift her arms. She willingly complied, wondering what was happening.



Now completely naked, Amanda turned her head to find Lee staring at her body. He leaned over and placed a kiss upon her lips, quickly deepening it. Amanda felt his naked body atop of her own, and let out a sigh of pleasure. “Lee, what are you doing here….”



“Just let me touch you now, he interrupted. “We’ll talk later Amanda. God, I’ve missed touching you,” he whispered, running his hands all over her naked body. His kisses traveled along the back of her neck, and slowly he made his way down her back. His lips came into contact with her round bottom, and he took that opportunity to gently bite both cheeks.



“Ahh, Lee,” she moaned. “You have to stop….” She warned, before he silenced her again.



Lee, once again covered her body, and found her lips. He licked Amanda’s lips, encouraging her to open for him. As is tongue came into contact with hers, he let out a guttural moan. His erection was pressing hard against her back. He flirted and played with her until they were both left breathless. Lee felt her try to turn, but held her steady on her stomach. “Let me enjoy you like this,” he whispered playfully in her ear.



Amanda, now fully awake, squirmed beneath him. “No Lee, stop! You have to stop,” she warned him again. “I…I…didn’t prepare for this,” she uttered.



Lee nibbled on her earlobe, stopping only to whisper, “it’s alright. I promise to stop before…”



Amanda couldn’t believe what she was hearing. ‘Lee Stetson is willing to play Russian roulette, just for a night of passion?’ she questioned herself. “Lee!” Amanda interrupted him before he could finish his sentence.



Lee continued the onslaught of kisses down her back. He playfully bit in the most sensual, erotic places on her body, causing Amanda to moan in delight. He brought his hand between her legs, and slowly caressed her soft locks. His fingers found her sensitive spot, and began stroking it. He smiled into her hair, hearing wide range of vocal sounds escaping her lips. Lee placed his knee between Amanda’s legs encouraging her to spread them wider. He took one finger, and gently guided it inside her. He slid it in and out rhythmically, while nipping playfully at her neck.



Between cries of pleasure, and gasps of extreme delight, Amanda managed one last attempt to protest. “Lee, please…”



“Shhh, I promise I’ll stop. I just have to feel you Amanda,” he begged.



Amanda fell silent, only to moan when he removed his fingers and continued his outer assault on her trigger spot.



When Amanda began to shake, Lee suddenly stopped his ministrations. He took his slick finger, and tasted it, relishing her sweet flavor. “Um, sooo good,” he whispered, enunciating every word very slowly. He wrapped his right arm around her body, and encouraged her to sit on all fours. He opened her folds, and slid his length into her fully. While relishing the feeling of being inside, Lee wrapped his arms around Amanda, and gently fondled her breasts.



Within minutes, Lee realized he wasn’t about to win the stamina contest, and brought his hand between her legs, and began stroking her once more. Her rhythmic rocking did nothing to help the situation. “Oh god Amanda, stop,” he begged. “ I’m going to come,” he warned her.



Amanda, caught up in her own desire, yelled out his name in ecstasy. Her body shook, reveling in the sweet sensation flowing throughout her entire being.



Lee’s thrusts were long and slow, trying to prolong the inevitable. As Amanda’s body contracted around his penis, he lost control completely, filling her with hot white liquid. He buried his head in her neck, holding on for dear life as wave after wave of pleasure continued to rock his entire body. He thrust into her one last time before collapsing atop of her body.



“Lee,” she gasped.



“I know, I know, Amanda. I’m sorry,” he pleaded, hoping she would understand.



Amanda struggled to catch her breath. “Why didn’t you…….”



“I couldn’t. I tried, but I just didn’t want to stop. I know that sounds awfully selfish,” he breathed, “but I didn’t want to stop.”



Amanda fell silent. Her mind was now working overtime. ‘Is he really considering a child?’ She thought silently.



“Talk to me Amanda. What are you thinking?” he asked hesitantly, while placing soft kisses along her shoulder.



Amanda stiffened, forcing him to lift his weight off of her body. She turned in his arms, to gauge his reaction. “I’m wondering what you were thinking, that’s all. I know I don’t have to remind you what this could mean for us, but I’m still a little overwhelmed,” she admitted honestly.



Lee smiled, placing a kiss on her lips. “I love you Mrs. Stetson. When Billy relieved me of duties at Station one earlier, I couldn’t get here soon enough. I had to have you in my arms Amanda. Passion may have played a small role in tonight’s “escapades,” but I am well aware of the repercussions. There is nothing I would love more than to have a child with you,” he admitted. “I’ve actually been thinking about it for a while now,” he continued on.



Amanda’s eyes widened in disbelief, “thanks for filling me in,” she teased. “There is nothing I want more than to give you a child Lee. I just didn’t think you were ready to discuss it at this point in our relationship. I mean, we would have to come clean with everyone,” she reminded him.



“I know honey. I’m well aware of that fact. I’m tired of this routine, and I’m not willing to settle any longer. I want you, and I need you full time,” he insisted.



Amanda wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him thoroughly. As Amanda demanded entry, she felt his arousal begin to rapidly harden against her leg. “I love you Lee,” she breathed.



Lee shifted his weight as not to crush her body, and placed his right hand off the mattress for support. In the darkness of the tent, Lee felt a fluffy soft mixture on his hand. He broke the kiss and tried to locate the distraction. “What the hell is that?” he questioned.



Amanda was unable to see what was going on. “What’s the matter Lee?”



Lee smelled his fingers, and decided to give it a taste. “Umm, nothing is wrong. Just lay down and relax,” he suggested.



Amanda complied, and rested her head against the pillow. After a moment of silence, she finally spoke. “What are you doing, Lee?” she asked curiously.



Lee took a handful of cool whip and smoothed it all over her torso. She shrieked initially, but gasped when she felt Lee’s tongue on her neck. Lee spread it all over her breasts, and worked his way down to her abdomen. He carefully lapped up all traces of the white substance from her neck, and began cleaning her breasts. Lee brushed his lips back and forth over each breast, coating his lips with the flavor.



Amanda’s hands went instinctively into his hair, desperately urging him to take all he possibly could into his mouth. “Ohhh, Lee!” Amanda moaned, arching her back to give him even more of herself.




Lee engulfed one breast, while smoothing the cool whip all around it’s twin. His tongue darted all around the nipple, carefully nipping and lapping up the sticky substance. Lee’s prolonged growls of pleasure coursed through Amanda’s entire body, causing her to latch onto his shoulders. As Lee licked his way down her belly, Amanda wrapped her legs around him.



Panic crossed Amanda’s mind, as she felt Lee’s tongue just below her bellybutton. She tightened her legs around Lee’s lower body, encouraging him to come back to eye level.



Lee stopped abruptly and covered her body with his. He brought his lips to her earlobe, and gently sucked on the lobe. “Trust me Amanda, just trust me. I just want to love you,” he whispered in her ear.



Amanda turned her head, allowing him better access. “I trust you Lee. I just want to be sure,” she uttered.



“I’m very sure Amanda. I really want a child with you,” he admitted between kisses.



Amanda found his lips, and hastily took possession. She let out a gasp, when his hand slid between her legs. She latched onto his tongue greedily, as his fingers caressed her swollen bundle of nerves. Her breath was now shallow and ragged, from his ministrations.



Lee expertly fondled her, taking her close to the edge. He grabbed a hold of his manhood, and continued to caress her outer lips. He felt her anxiously trying to grind her hips, encouraging him to enter. Lee pressed the tip of his penis into her softness, and teased her with short strokes. Feeling a set of ten nails digging into his back, Lee plunged into her fully, leaving them both breathless.



“Oh Lee, don’t tease me,” Amanda breathed.



“Um, I’m not teasing you. I plan on pleasing you fully,” he playfully assured her. He began moving slowly, pulling himself completely out, before plunging back in fully. ‘Go nice and slow,’ he reminded himself.



Amanda bucked her hips, forcing him to pick up the pace. “Ahhh,” she moaned over and over as he continued to fill her completely. She refused any space between them, pulling his hot slick body against her chest. She planted wet kisses along the column of his throat, savoring his unique flavor. Suddenly, her muscles tightened, as wave after wave of pleasure overtook her entire body. Amanda held on tight as her body convulsed beneath Lee.



“Amanda,” Lee shrieked, fighting desperately to take her to the very end of her climax. Through ragged breaths, Lee continued to thrust deeper and deeper, dangerously close to the edge. With one final thrust, he released all his love deep inside her core. Lee stilled, enjoying the feeling of her walls sporadically contracting around him.



In the afterglow of their lovemaking, Lee and Amanda held onto each other. Both fought to regain a normal breathing pattern, and both were still trembling from this unforgettable encounter.



Amanda ran her hands along his damp back, with a gentle caress. She snuggled against his neck, breathing in his scent. “You smell so good,” she whispered.



Lee let out a small sigh. He placed his elbows on either side of Amanda’s head, and began kissing her softly on the lips. In an attempt to cool her down, Lee brushed her hair back, and blew cool air over her face and neck. “Oh Amanda, I love you so much” he breathed. “I just can’t get enough of you.”



Amanda smiled, relishing his words. “I love you too,” she mouthed. She reached over and turned on the lamp, before looking deep into his eyes, with a lingering question quite evident on her face.



“What’s wrong?” He asked, caressing her cheek with the back of his hand.



“What do we do now?” She asked hesitantly.



Lee smiled, trying to lighten her mood. “Do you really want me to answer that?” He teased.



“I mean when we get home, Lee.”



“I know what you meant Amanda. I think we should sit down and discuss it alone, before sharing it with our family,” he suggested.



Amanda’s eyes widened considerably. “Your serious, aren’t you?” she questioned.



Lee looked at her somewhat puzzled. “Of course I’m serious. I meant what I said, Amanda. I need you with me full time,” he stated firmly.



Amanda raised her head and kissed him softly on the lips. “Thank you Lee. I didn’t realize how much I needed to hear that, until you just said it,” she quietly responded.



“Come here Mrs. Stetson,” he commanded, kissing her swollen lips. “Let’s enjoy tonight, and discuss this tomorrow,” he suggested.



Amanda gasped, feeling his manhood come alive once again inside her body. “That sounds wonderful Lee.”



Before Lee had a chance to kiss her again, Amanda pushed him away. “What’s the matter?” He asked.



“Nothing’s wrong honey. I just have an idea,” Amanda smiled seductively.



Lee smiled, trying to imagine just what she had in mind. ‘Ummm, this could be interesting,’ he told himself.



Lee climbed off of his wife, and proceeded to watch her. Amanda reached into her bag and grabbed two towels, and motioned for him to follow. “Come on Lee, lets take a dip in the lake,” she suggested.



“Right now,” he replied, reminding her of their current situation.



“Yes, right now. Besides, I’m all sticky,” she stated.



“You’ve never complained before,” he reminded her in a playful tone.



Amanda shook her head in disbelief. “I’m talking about the cool whip, Lee,” she smiled. Amanda gave him a quick kiss and took him by the hand.



She led him out of the tent down the moonlit path to the lake. Amanda placed her towel on the rock and jumped in.



“Ohhh, the water is nice. Come on in Lee,” she suggested.



Lee wasted no time in joining Amanda in the cool water. He lost track of her momentarily, when she dove under the water. “Amanda,” he whispered.



Amanda emerged behind his back and wrapped both arms around his waist. “Gotcha!”



Lee jumped, somewhat startled. He turned around to face her, “you nearly scared the hell out of me.”



Amanda frowned slightly. “I’m so sorry Lee. Why don’t you let me make it up to you,” she suggested before diving back under the water.



Lee gasped, “Amanda,” as he felt her lips engulf him under the water. The coolness of the water in contrast of her hot mouth, only aroused him even more. He planted his feet firmly into the sand, trying to remain standing. Lee placed his hands on her shoulders, urging her to rise. Several moments went by, and she remained under water. Lee’s lower half began to tremble from her oral assault. Over and over she slid her mouth up and down the length of his shaft, encouraging him to explode.



It took Lee a moment to realize what was happening. ‘She’s going to make me… “uhhhhh,” he moaned out loud, ripping Amanda from her task and pulling her up and out of the water. “Amanda,” he breathed, “how did you stay under that long?” Lee asked in shear amazement.



Amanda took several needed long breaths before responding. “You didn’t let me finish,” she gasped, with a smile spreading from ear to ear.



Lee smiled playfully, and pulled her against his body. “Get over here,” he growled. He kissed her passionately on the lips. He demanded access immediately, while rubbing his rock hard member enticingly against her leg. His kisses traveled to her jaw line, on a journey toward her ear. Lee licked and nipped at her neck, while his hands wandered below the waterline, to the juncture between her legs. While kissing and nibbling at her earlobe, Lee’s fingers probed her womanhood.



Amanda threw her head back, clutching desperately to his shoulders. “Ohhh Lee,” she moaned, shuddering with pleasure.



Lee carefully inserted one finger deep inside, while his thumb continued the outer assault. When he felt her contractions increase dramatically, Lee stopped his ministrations. He placed both hands on her hips, and in a lifting motion urged her to wrap her legs around his body. With one hand holding her in place, Lee carefully inserted his penis deep inside her core. The water only heightened their sexual arousal, as Lee began to thrust in and out.



Amanda held on tight as Lee continued to keep the pace nice and easy. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, burying his face in her breasts. Amanda arched her back, allowing him better access as he took turns engulfing each breast.



His rhythmic trusts brought him deeper and deeper into her with each stroke. Amanda did things to his body that no other could ever do. Realizing once again that he wasn’t about to win any stamina contest, Lee brought one hand down between their bodies for added stimulation. Moments later, he felt Amanda begin to contract around his member. Lee brought his hand out of the water to guide her mouth to his. He silenced her screams of passion with an open mouthed kiss, relishing the sweet flavor. “Oh god, Amandaaa,” he moaned into her mouth as he filled her with his love.



Amanda clawed at his scalp, as wave after wave of pleasure racked her entire body. Amanda felt Lee continue to thrust over and over, ensuring the fact that she rode the orgasm to the very end.



In the afterglow of their encounter, they held each other’s trembling bodies while trying to regain a normal breathing pattern.



“I love you so much,” Lee whispered against her cheek.



Amanda moaned in delight. “I love you too Lee. I’ll always love you,” she pledged.



Lee set Amanda down and led her out of the water. Once on shore, he wrapped her body protectively in a towel in an effort to reduce the goose bumps on her arms. He quickly dried himself off, and lifted her into his arms. He carried her into the tent and placed her chilled body beneath the covers. He climbed in beside her, and enveloped her into his arms. “I love you Mrs. Stetson,” he whispered into her hair.



Amanda snuggled closer to his warm chest. She placed a soft kiss on the smooth surface. “I love you Mr. Stetson! You never did tell me how you managed to get away from station one. What did happen Lee?” she asked inquisitively.



Lee let out a contented sigh. “I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow. I’m exhausted,” he admitted.



Amanda chuckled softly. ‘I wore out Scarecrow,’ she thought. “Goodnight honey,” she whispered aloud.



THE END