- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me. They belong to WB and Shoot The Moon Productions.
Lee and Amanda were elated to finally have a weekend off together. The last eight weekends in a row, they had spent working. They were both looking forward to the R&R. Everything seemed to fall into place for everyone. Dotty planned to visit with her sister, and Joe wanted the boys for the entire weekend.

Amanda packed her bag to stay the weekend with Lee. They hadn’t spent nearly the amount of time together that most average Newlyweds did. She couldn’t wait to take care of him, and fulfill many other desires that raced through her mind and body. Amanda planned on making this weekend an occasion he would never forget. She made sure to pack her sexiest negligee, and an array of body oils and other intimate necessities.

Amanda drove her mother to the train station late Friday evening. After saying goodbye, she walked around the station for several minutes. She reminisced about the first day she met Lee. She shook her head, remembering the odd predicament he had put her in. If someone had told her back then that she had just met the man she was going to marry, she would have never believed it. After a long stroll, she made her way back to her truck.

Joe picked up the boys around 9:00 p.m. Amanda greeted him with a big smile. “Hello there sweetheart.” She grinned happily.

Joe noted her happy demeanor with a curious tone present in his voice. “Hi there. You seem very happy Amanda. Do you have plans this weekend?” he asked curiously.

Amanda darted her eyes back and forth before coming to rest upon his shoes. “Oh, nothing special. I just plan to clean the house a little bit, and maybe stop by Mrs. Murdock’s house and help tend her azalea plants. She never was one to have a green thumb, but I can’t say it’s from lack of not trying,” she rambled.

Joe smiled, shaking his head in disbelief. “Well, it must really agree with you. You’re glowing Amanda,” he smiled.

Amanda felt a blush creep up through her body. “Joe,” she reprimanded. “I’m serious,” she stated. He had completely thrown her off guard.

Before he could respond, the boys ran down to greet their father. Amanda made sure they packed everything. She gave them both a kiss before releasing them to their father. “Be good fellas. I love you,” she yelled as they walked out to the car.

Amanda retrieved her suitcase and headed out the door. She made it to Lee’s in record time. She still couldn’t get over the anxious feeling that overtook her body when she knew she’d be spending time with Lee. Butterflies churned and churned throughout her stomach. She took a deep breath before knocking on his door. ‘Why am I knocking on my husbands door?’ She thought to herself with a smile.

Lee opened the door after the first knock. They both stared at each other with a look of longing and love quite evident in their eyes. Lee allowed his gaze to wander down the length of her body. “You look gorgeous Amanda. Come on in,” he encouraged her with a warm smile.

Amanda was always amazed at the reaction his words invoked throughout her entire body. She smiled from ear to ear, excepting his invitation. “Thank you Lee. You look wonderful too,” she breathed, while running her fingers lightly across his chest.

They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together. Lee lit several candles around the room before serving filet mignon. The wine only enhanced the four-course meal. After dinner, they retired on the couch. Lee turned on the stereo, and found a soft station. “Thank you for a wonderful meal, Mr. Stetson.” Amanda whispered softly into his ear.

Lee let out a long sigh. “Ummm. You’re very welcome, Mrs. Stetson. I hope I can interest you in some desert,” he breathed.

Amanda leaned into him, causing his mouth to come into direct contact with her earlobe. She placed both hands delicately around his neck, while he kissed and nipped playfully at her lobe. “Oh Lee, that feels so good,” she moaned.

Lee’s heart rate began to increase dramatically. He placed both hands upon her face and turned her to meet his hungry lips. He captured Amanda’s mouth in one swift motion, relishing her sweet flavor. She opened her mouth willingly, allowing him to sample the sweet taste she had to offer. As his tongue danced with hers, his hands instinctively moved lower of their own accord. He swiftly began unbuttoning her blouse, while never breaking that spectacular long lasting kiss.

Amanda found herself arching her back, as his warm hands made their way up her sides, to her eagerly awaiting breasts. He let out a low growl, that his body emitted from deep within. The sound of his voice against her mouth only heightened her arousal a step higher. Amanda reluctantly tore her lips away from his. Before she had time to gasp for much needed air, Lee kissed his way down the familiar path of her neck, slowly heading south. His hands quickly removed her open blouse, and lingered around her back, unfastening her bra with ease. He slowly lowered the straps off of her shoulders, revealing her soft silky skin. “You taste so good,” he breathed.

Amanda let out a small giggle, while running her hands through his hair. She encouraged him to continue his task at hand, playfully nudging his head down. She gasped when she felt him engulf her entire breast. He placed his hands around her back, pulling her as close as possible. Just as his tongue darted out to play, the ringing phone startled them both.

Lee jumped up off the couch, fighting to control his breathing. “Damn it! What the? Who the hell would be calling here this late?” he snarled.

After throwing her blouse back on, Amanda finally found her voice. “Lee, you better get that,” she reminded him after the third ring.

Lee marched over to the phone angrily. He grabbed it off the ringer yelling, “Stetson!”

Amanda carefully listened to the one sided conversation. She could tell by Lee’s expression that things were not going to be to his or her liking.

“Yes, it’s me Billy…. What…! Are you kidding me? No, but I’m kind of busy at the moment…. No! Come on Billy! I uh, all right. I’ll be there in fifteen minutes,” he replied through gritted teeth slamming the phone.

Amanda smiled slightly, trying to lighten his obvious mood. She was disappointed herself, but didn’t want to make the situation worse. “It’s okay Lee. I know you wouldn’t go unless you had to,” she comforted.

Lee sat down on the edge of the couch and took her hand in his. “I’m sorry Amanda. The suspect from the Randal case that I worked on last week is ready to talk. Billy wants me down there for his confession. We need to go over a lot of missing pieces to that puzzle,” he regretfully informed her. “Please stay here. I’m sure I’ll be late, but I want to know you’ll be here in our bed when I return,” he pleaded.

Amanda placed her hand upon his cheek and gently kissed his lips. “Lee, I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right here when you get back,” she promised. Lee was delighted with her response.

He ran into the bedroom to change. He threw on a gray sweater, and matching slacks and headed for the door. “I’ll be back as soon as I can,” he reminded her, placing a quick kiss on her lips before he left.

Lee returned early in the morning hours. It was after 4:00 a.m., and his tired body retreated to the bedroom. He carefully tiptoed in and removed all his clothes. He turned to the bed to find Amanda sound asleep, curled up on her side. She looked so beautiful lying there with the covers wrapped protectively around her neck. He took a moment to admire her form before carefully sliding in next to her. He was pleasantly surprised to find her completely nude. He wrapped his arms protectively around her body, and pulled her close. He heard her let out a sigh of contentment, before drifting back to sleep. He happily joined her for the remaining morning hours.

As the morning sun peeked through the blinds, Amanda slowly opened her eyes. She was amazed at the warmth that seemed to radiate throughout her entire body. She wiggled slightly to find Lee’s body pressed against her back. Her entire being, tingled with the excitement and anticipation. Just the thought of him lying beside her made her heart race. She deliberately wriggled her hips seductively across his manhood. She heard a sleepy sigh escape his lips.

Amanda struggled to contain a giggle that threatened to expose her intent. She knew it wouldn’t take to much effort to arouse him. She stilled for a few moments before continuing to nonchalantly tease him. Moments later she provocatively rubbed her bottom across his member, urging him to respond. Lee was well aware of her movements by the second attempt.

He pulled her against his body, kissing and gently biting the back of her neck. Amanda put her head down, in an effort to give him better access to her sensitive spot. She felt his manhood instantly come alive, pressing against her back. She slowly turned in his arms to face him. He quickly found her lips, showering her with soft kisses. As his hands traveled along the soft contours of her body, he heard a knock at the door. “What the hell! What am I, Oswald here?” he screamed.

Amanda pulled the covers up over her head. She wanted to make sure he didn’t see the smile that overtook her features. Unlike Lee, Amanda did a much better job of hiding her frustration. By the time she collected herself, she pulled the covers off to find Lee wrapped in a robe, forcing his erection to relax, before heading out of the bedroom.

Lee looked through the peephole to find his doorman patiently awaiting a response. He opened the door forcefully, glaring at the man in front of him. “What can I do for you?” Lee asked in a clearly agitated tone.

The doorman hesitated momentarily. “Oh, I’m sorry to bother you at this hour sir. I believe you left your head lights on. A tenant on the way out this morning reported it,” he informed him.

Lee rolled his eyes, while releasing a long sigh. “Thank you. I’ll be right down.”

The doorman smiled before stepping away from the apartment. Lee yelled out, “Amanda, I’ll be right back. I left the headlights on in the car.”

Lee stormed downstairs, clad only in his robe, to quickly turn off the lights. He made it back to the apartment in record time.

He marched into the bedroom to find his bed empty. “Amanda, where are you?” He asked while scanning the entire room.

Amanda emerged from the bathroom moments later in her robe. “I’m sorry Lee. I’m right here. I was just getting up to make you breakfast,” she replied, trying to keep a straight face. She was well aware breakfast was the furthest thing on his mind.

Lee looked at her with a questionable stare. He saw the glimmer of a smile breaking at the corner of her lips. He closed the gap between them and pulled her close. He untied the sash on her robe and let it fall to the floor. He lifted Amanda up in his arms and placed her in the center of the bed. He quickly removed his own robe and covered her body with his own. Just as he touched his lips to hers, a loud crash, and the sound of gushing water startled them both.

Lee carefully jumped off the bed and threw his robe back on. He had some difficulty tying the sash, his arousal still quite evident. He ran into the kitchen in his bare feet, slipping onto his backside when he came into contact with the water-soaked floor. “Damn it! What the hell is going on today?” He yelled at himself out loud.

Amanda heard the abundance of expletives falling out of his mouth, and decided to wait in the dinning room. “Lee, what’s going on in there? She asked inquisitively.

He was huffing and puffing before any sounds would come out of his mouth. “The damn pipe under the sink must have broke!”

Amanda peeked around the corner to find him lying in the middle of the kitchen floor, soaking wet. His robe was twisted around his body, covering only small areas of his skin. She tried to maintain her composure. “Oh Lee, are you alright?” She asked somewhat concerned.

“I’m fine Amanda. I just need to shut off the valve.” He could tell by her expression that she was very impressed. He knew she didn’t think he was all that handy around the house. He turned over, onto his knees and crawled to the cabinet under the sink. He opened the doors, and was immediately overcome by a gush of steady streaming water. After fumbling for a few brief moments, he located the valve and turned the water off.

Amanda carefully hid her smile by the time he turned to face her. “Were you going to say something Amanda?” He asked curiously.

“Oh, uh no, I didn’t say anything Lee,” she quietly replied. She made the mistake of checking out his attire. His robe was still tied, but it hung off one shoulder. When her eyes glanced a little lower, she gasped out loud. “I’m sorry Lee,” she giggled. “You seem to be hanging out a little,” she playfully added.

Lee looked down at his hideous robe. He was soaked from head to toe. By the time he looked back up to reply, Amanda was in the bedroom laughing hysterically. “Come back here Amanda!” He beckoned her to return.

She caught sight of his gesture, but continued into the bedroom. “Lee, why don’t I make us some breakfast now,” she offered. “After I help you clean up that mess,” she added.

She watched him enter the room and couldn’t tell what he was thinking. He shook his head to remove the excess water, drenching the bedspread. “Did you just ask me if I wanted breakfast?” he whispered softly.

Amanda carefully thought before responding. She wasn’t sure where this conversation was headed. “Well, I can understand if you want to take a shower first,” she snickered. “I’ll just go clean up, while you dry off,” she added.

Lee walked over and clutched her robe. She squealed when he pulled her against his wet body. “Lee! Your all wet,” she insisted. “Let me go get you a towel,” she insisted.

Before she closed her mouth, Lee placed her arms around his neck, and pulled her closer. He planted a wet kiss upon her lips while walking her backwards toward the bed. He quickly removed their robes and discarded them on the floor. He lifted her onto the bed, and carefully placed her in the middle. Moving to the end of the bed, he slid his wet body up the entire length of hers.

Amanda ran her hands up and down his glistening wet body. She scraped her nails up his sides, before coming to rest on his back. She broke the kiss only to say, “I just thought you were hungry, but I see now you’re just not hungry for food,” she teased. “If you change your mind, I’ll be happy to go get break….” Her words trailed off.

“You’re not going anywhere right now!” He interrupted. “ It looks like I’m going to have to take matters into my own hands” he playfully insisted. He placed her hands above her head, and restrained them with his own. He interlocked his fingers with hers. Lee hungrily kissed her lips, demanding immediate entry. She willingly opened, allowing him to caress her tongue with his own. His body spoke volumes, without him ever uttering a word. “Amanda,” he moaned. “Do you have you have any idea what you do to me?”

Amanda smiled into his mouth. She was amazed at his level of arousal. He was like a caged animal, ready to explode. She found this side of him highly erotic. “What do you want Lee?” she whispered, encouraging him to continue. “Tell me what you want?” she asked seductively.

He took a deep breath, fighting to maintain control. He wanted to ravish her completely, but didn’t want to do it within seconds. He looked into her passion filled eyes and growled. “I want you right now, right here!” He kissed his way down her throat, until coming into contact with her breasts. “Uhhmm, they taste good,” he moaned while sucking and nipping each breast.

He lingered there for quite awhile taking turns teasing her nipples with his teeth and his tongue. He finally released her hands as he traveled to the very place he longed to be. He kissed his way down her stomach, stopping only to probe her belly button with his tongue. Amanda placed both hands instinctively in his hair, guiding him to his prize. He allowed his hands to wander over each breast rolling it between his thumb and forefinger.

He let out another low growl as his mouth found the valley between her legs. He nudged her legs apart, placing both thighs over his shoulder. He dipped his head down, and delicately parted her folds, tasting her very center. He felt her buck her hips, encouraging him to continue his ministrations. He took turns plunging his tongue deep within the sweetness of her core, then back out to suck and nip at her rose petal. He lapped up the juices she produced just for him, relishing the sweet flavor.

Amanda trailed her nails along his scalp, while moaning his name in sweet ecstasy. Her thighs tightened around his head, holding him in place. She nearly went over the cliff when he let out a growl, vibrating her very core. “Oh Lee… Lee!” she yelled.

He quickly pulled away, turning his head to plant soft kisses along her thighs. “You taste so sweet,” he whispered softly.

He slowly moved his body over hers. She reached down between them and grabbed his manhood. As she stroked him softly, he elicited a moan of pleasure. After only a few moments of pleasure, he could take no more. “That’s enough,” he begged.

He pulled her hand away, and carefully positioned himself above her. He slowly sank his shaft into her. Her muscles contracted, pulling him even further into her body. “Oh god,” he breathed pulling out completely, then plunging in fully.

They quickly found their rhythm and quickened the pace. She met him thrust for thrust as he continued to penetrate her over and over again. An array of jumbled nonsense escaped her lips as he brought her closer and closer to the edge. Her intermittent muscle spasms caused him to reach his climax far sooner than he would have preferred. As he pumped his liquid deep within, he felt her tighten her grip on his back, digging her nails into his flesh. “Lee! Yes,” she cried out as wave after wave of ecstasy overtook her entire body, causing her to involuntarily convulse beneath him.

They laid that way for several minutes, trying to regain a normal breathing pattern. “Oh Amanda, that was incredible. I love you so much,” Lee stated while placing soft kisses along her neck.

Amanda smiled softly, pulling him up to meet her eyes. “I love you to Lee. I never knew how wonderful it could be until I found you,” she admitted.

Lee kissed her lips before wrapping her up in his arms. “I know honey. I know exactly what you mean,” he whispered against her ear.

They spent the next hour just holding one another. He ran his hand up and down her back, just grazing her soft skin. Amanda turned to face him, running her nails over his facial features. She outlined his lips, before moving closer to kiss him. “Are you ready for breakfast now?” she whispered in a seductive tone of voice.

Lee stared at her briefly, before responding. He managed to control the laughter just long enough to speak. “Do I need to show you again?”

THE END