- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: These characters don’t belong to me. They belong to Warner Brothers and Shoot The Moon Productions.

Timeline: This story is set toward the end of the fourth season. The marriage is still a mystery
Amanda Stetson was eagerly anticipating the arrival of her husband. It had been nearly four long weeks since she had the pleasure of touching him. He had been called out on back-to-back assignments overseas, without the opportunity to stop back in the states between jobs. She spoke to him briefly on three occasions, but listening to the longing in his voice only managed to make her miss him even more.

Tonight was going to be perfect. Phillip was already at his father’s house, and Jamie was spending the night at a friend’s house. He had a very important soccer game in the morning, so Joe agreed to pick him up Saturday afternoon. Dotty had another date with her flying instructor, Captain Kurt. Earlier in the evening, Amanda filled her Mother in on her ‘so called’ plans.

Amanda had let herself into the apartment, preparing to decorate each room for Lee’s arrival. She wanted the atmosphere romantic for his return, fully aware of the impatient yearning in the pit of her stomach. She missed her husband very much and couldn’t wait to show him just how much he meant to her. She needed the physical touch and the emotional support of the man she loved. Candles were lit throughout the rooms and the aroma of Beef Wellington filled the air. Amanda knew it was one of his favorite meals.

Realizing the time, Amanda went into the bathroom to shower and change before Lee arrived. The dress was red; his favorite color on her. It was strapless, accentuating the soft delicate curves of her shoulders. Luckily, she remembered to pack a bag, careful not to alarm her Mother when she left the house earlier in the evening. This dress was certainly not ‘editing room’ material. The bodice was form fitted and the hem was a whisper above the knee. Amanda studied her reflection in the mirror, smiling, and recalling the many wonderful memories she and Lee had shared in their four years together. Suddenly, her smile faded as her memories changed dramatically. Amanda found herself thinking about his hands and his lips all over her body, touching her in all the right places. This thought alone made her gasp, recalling both his words and actions that told her just how much he loved her. Lee Stetson knew exactly where to touch her, it was as if he’d studied her body from head to toe. Never before had Amanda experienced such pleasure with any man. She trusted Lee one hundred percent and she was secure enough to allow him to do things to her body that had never been done before. Once again, she glanced in the mirror, this time to find a flushed face filled with desire, a desire that would be filled this evening. A shiver of anticipation coursed through her veins as she visualized his body against hers.

Billy sat at his desk staring at the wall clock. It was after 7:00 p.m., on a Friday. Normally, he would be home at this hour enjoying dinner with his wife, Jeanie. Tonight, he awaited a phone call from Lee, eagerly anticipating his debriefing. As he leaned his head back, finishing off the last of the Tums, the phone rang, startling Billy. He coughed suddenly, dislodging the small round disk from his throat.

“Ahem, Melrose,” He greeted the caller hoarsely.

“Billy, it’s Scarecrow,” Lee replied.

“Everything in order?” Billy asked.

“Check. The only problem I’m having is with Customs. They don’t want to release the piece I’m carrying. I was hoping you could make a call and clear this all up. I’ve already missed my damn flight,” Lee complained.

“I’ll take care of that right now. You get back here on the next flight,” Billy instructed.

“I plan on it. Uh, Billy, can you do me a favor?” Lee asked hesitantly.

“What is it?”

“Well, Amanda is planning to make me a welcome home dinner. I’d hate for her to worry and if I plan to get the next flight, I’m going to need to get moving right now.”

“I’ll call her,” Billy nearly interrupted.

“Thanks, Billy. She’s at….uh, my place.” The silence after this statement was deafening.

“Oh, uh, I understand,” Billy sarcastically acted surprise. “See you here, ASAP!”

“Scarecrow out,” Lee softly replied, unable to hide his sigh of discomfort.

Billy hung up the phone, finally able to chuckle. ‘How dumb does the man think I am?’ He asked himself. Billy called Customs to clear up the matter with Lee. After he finished, he called Amanda.

“Hello, Lee?” Amanda hastily picked up the phone.

“No, I’m sorry, Amanda, it’s Billy. Lee called me from the airport. He’s running a little late and he missed his flight,” Billy informed her.

“Oh, thank you, Sir. Is he okay? I mean is everything okay?” Amanda tried not to appear as concerned as she was feeling.

“Everything’s fine, he just missed the flight. He had to rush to get the next one, but he’s going to be very late and he didn’t want you to worry.”

“Thank you very much for calling. I appreciate that. I was just going to make him a nice dinner to celebrate his return to the states, that’s all,” Amanda replied nervously.

“That’s very thoughtful of you. Have a good night, Amanda. Bye.”

“Bye, Sir,” a very disappointed Amanda replied softly.

Amanda plopped down on the couch, letting out a long sigh. She shook her head, realizing how ridiculous she must have sounded on the phone with Billy, trying to explain what she was doing at Lee’s apartment at this hour. Disappointment was overshadowing her excitement of his return as she looked up at the clock. Looking up toward the ceiling, she thought, ‘why can’t we ever seem to catch a break?’

Instead of moping around, she decided to do something to keep her mind off of the circumstances. She put dinner away, making sure to leave a platter in the refrigerator in case he came home hungry. Next, she went around the apartment extinguishing all of the candlelight.

Realizing that Lee wasn’t coming home anytime soon, Amanda changed into her nightgown. It was after 1:00 a.m. when she climbed into the bed, unable to keep her eyes open any longer. She fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow.

Somewhere in a dream state, Amanda smelled something familiar. She slowly opened her eyes to find the remnants of her husband standing only a few millimeters away. His soft smooth face was now covered in a full days growth of hair and he was carrying more baggage under his eyes than he had physically packed. His eyes were bloodshot and watery and exhaustion was written all over his face, but there under it all was a smile reserved only for her.

“Oh my gosh, Lee,” she breathed, reaching out to kiss him. The stubble on his chin tickled her cheek as she wrapped both arms securely around his neck pulling him closer for a tight embrace.

“Oh, Amanda, I’ve missed you,” he choked out.

“I’ve missed you, too,” she replied, noting his discomfort when she touched a particular area of his back. “Lee, you look worn out. You need to come to bed and get some rest,” she insisted.

“Trust me, I’m on my way,” Lee sighed, standing to remove his clothes. Nothing was put in its proper place; Luggage and clothes were dropped in the corner, his keys thrown carelessly on the dresser.

“Lee, do you want me to turn on the light so you can see?”

“No, don’t!” He replied sharply. “I’m sorry, I just don’t want the light on right now. My eyes burn,” he quickly added.

Amanda watched his silhouette in the moonlight as he gingerly climbed into bed. She felt his strong arms snake around her to pull her close, but she resisted.

“Turn over,” she instructed, urging him on his stomach.

“Why? What are you doing?” She had him puzzled.

“I want to massage your sore shoulders,” she informed him.

“You don’t have to do that, baby,” he tried to discourage her.

“Just turn over,” she insisted, using her own strength to partially flip him.

Within seconds, she heard the soft moans escape his lips as she worked the knots out of his shoulder. Her small hands expertly worked every muscle as if kneading a loaf of bread. Even in the safety of the darkness, the bruises on the lower half of his back were visible.

“Ahhhh, sssssss, what are you doing?” He breathed, sucking in air through his teeth.

“I’m just kissing all of your boo boo’s,” she seductively replied.

“Well, that feels really good, but I think you missed one a little lower,” he teased, trying to hide his discomfort.

Lowering his boxers, slightly off of his hip, she placed a feather light kiss on his left cheek. “How’s that?” She purred, continuing to massage him.

“Listen, why don’t you hop off of me for just a few minutes and let me go shower and shave,” he offered.

Even though the offer was there, Amanda knew he was hurting and extremely tired. The fact that he was thinking of only her warmed her through and through. Leaning down to his ear she whispered, “I’m pretty tired, too. How about we get some rest and continue this tomorrow?” She suggested.

Lee turned slightly, pulling Amanda against his chest. “Have I told you how much I love you?” He whispered against her hair.

“No, I’ve been deprived of those words for nearly a month,” she murmured.

“Well I do!” He pulled her closer, emphasizing his words.

His statement sent shivers of electricity through her body, causing her to tremble. “I love you, Lee,” she replied, kissing his chest.

They quickly fell asleep, content with the simple pleasure of just caressing one another.

Lee’s eyes fluttered slowly as the light shone down across his face. He glanced at the clock, which read 1:30 p.m., and was mortified. “Why did you let me sleep so long?” He asked, looking to his side for Amanda. As he reached out for her, he called out, “Amanda?” Looking over at her side of the bed, Lee saw a note on the pillow.

Lee,

I’m sorry for leaving like this, but you looked so peaceful sleeping this morning. I left you a plate in the refrigerator. I didn’t have the heart to tell you I had to leave early in the morning. I love you and I miss you already. I’ll be at Jamie’s soccer game today at Ryan Field. His team is in the championships and he is going to be presented with an award. The game starts at 11:00 a.m. Once I get him ready to go to Joe’s this afternoon, I’ll be back.

Love,

Amanda

Amanda sat in the stands, clapping and cheering for her son. She was so proud of him today, watching him skillfully maneuver around the other boys to score goals. Even though she wasn’t expecting Lee to make an appearance, Amanda still scanned the crowd, keeping an eye out for him.

“Are you looking for anyone in particular?” Dotty asked, carefully eyeing Amanda.

“What? Who me, Mother?” Amanda turned around, surprised to see Dotty intently scrutinizing her. “No, I was just watching the game,” Amanda tried to hide her surprise with a gentle smile.

“Well the game is that way,” Dotty informed her, pointing to the field.

“Thank you, Mother.” Amanda let out a sigh, shaking her head back and forth.

The team decided on Marvelous Marv’s for a victory lunch to celebrate beating The Panthers. After a very loud lunch, full of cheering boys, Amanda drove home to prepare for the evening. ‘This is more torturous than being apart,’ she thought. It was one thing to know Lee was thousands of miles away, but it was unimaginable to think that he was just a few miles away.

After Joe picked up Jamie, Amanda decided to give Lee a call. It was after 3:00 p.m. and she hadn’t heard a word from him. ‘He could be sleeping,’ she reasoned. ‘Why isn’t he picking up the phone?’ She thought. After the machine picked up, Amanda left him a message to call her as soon as he heard it.

With her clothes laid out on the bed, Amanda took a shower. She dressed casually, yet elegantly in a pink silk blouse and black slacks. She wore her hair down, letting it fall loosely over her shoulders. The makeup she chose accentuated all of her lovely features, especially her warm brown eyes.

Amanda used another flimsy location excuse, trying to make a quick exit from her home. After an in-depth interrogation, she finally made it out the door. Arriving in record time, Amanda took a few deep breaths before exiting her car. She couldn’t believe how nervous she was, the butterflies already flying free in her stomach.

She knocked on his door a few times, but didn’t hear any movement from inside the apartment. Slipping into Agent mode, she made quick work of picking the lock. Slowly, she entered the living room, checking all the blind spots for any signs of trouble. The room was dark, except for the candles that illuminated the dining area. She smiled, noting the lovely table Lee had obviously set just for her. Amanda called out to him, but heard no response. Checking the kitchen and then the bedroom, he was nowhere to be found.

“Lee, are you here?” She asked, staring around his bedroom with her hands on her hips. Because the room was so dark, Amanda didn’t see him sneak up behind her until it was to late.

“Lee!” She shrieked, momentarily frightened until she realized it was her husband tackling her onto the bed.

“Aha, returning to the scene of the crime, huh?” He spoke even keyed, pinning her hands over her head. He placed a leg on either side of her hips, careful to sit on his knees as not to crush her.

“Scene of the what?” She asked, minimally trying to escape. “What are you talking about?” She uttered in between his kisses.

“Withholding evidence, Mrs. Stetson. That is a very serious crime,” he seductively spoke, releasing her hands to unbutton her blouse.

By the time reality dawned on Amanda, Lee had successfully stripped off her clothes, lest her bra and panties. “Oh, you’re talking about this morning,” she replied.

Lee hovered over top of her, lightly tickling her sides. “Yes, this morning,” he mimicked her tone. The clothes he sported quickly joined the heap of pink silk in the corner, as he stripped everything off his body.

Giggling, Amanda playfully swatted him away. “Lee, stop it,” she shrieked tossing and turning beneath him. When her eyes met his, she stilled beneath him as the smile she wore quickly faded and desire took over. Her eyes grew dark with passion, wanting and needing his touch.

He slid off of her slim frame, removing her bra and panties in the process. Fully aware of the situation, Lee still tried to begin slowly, leaning down to kiss the lips he waited nearly a month to touch. “Mmm,” he moaned, teasing her lips with deliberate slow kisses, stopping in between each one to whisper her name.

Though her breathing was now ragged, Amanda didn’t miss a beat, rhythmically grinding her hips against his evident erection. She could tell he was clearly out of control, dominating the kisses with his eager tongue. The feel of his smooth hands, cradling and caressing her skin only made her need for him even more apparent. “Lee, please,” she breathed against his ear, alternating licking and sucking on his lobe.

“Ummm, you feel so good,” he moaned, gently fondling her bundle of nerves. The fingers of his left hand traveled lower, swirling around her wet entrance, before delving inside. His mouth was all over her upper body, tasting the sweet flesh he had been denied for so long. Lee removed his right hand from her breast to steady her hips, which were bucking wildly against his hand.

“Oh, god, Lee,” she choked out, on the verge of an intense orgasm.

Lee knew her body better than he knew his own, smiling when he heard her sigh at the loss of his fingers. Continuing to stroke her, he slowed his actions dramatically, trying to prolong the inevitable.

Pushing his hand away, Amanda had ideas of her own. After sliding her body out from under him, she slowly kissed her way down his body. While flattening her palms against his chest, encouraging him to lie flat on his back, Amanda’s trail of wet kisses stopped just shy of his manhood.

Once her intention was clear, Lee sat up, gripping her head between his palms. The feel of her hot breath on his pulsating erection nearly finished him. “Oh, God,” he moaned. He shook his head back and forth at her questionable glance. “No, please, Amanda, I won’t last,” he pleaded. Her smile told him that she understood.

Carefully, Amanda crawled back up to eye level, kissing him fully on the mouth. She placed her body snuggly against his, rubbing her womanhood over his erection. As her kisses traveled to his neck, she stopped to whisper against his ear. “I can’t wait anymore. I need to feel you inside me.”

Lee flipped her, careful not to crush her with all of his weight. He reached between them, parting her folds with his fingertips. He thrust into her fully, filling her completely. Her gasp told him she hadn’t expected it all at once, however her pleas for more encouraged him to continue. With each deliberately long thrust, he sucked and nibbled on her breasts, taking turns between them.

Her hands were everywhere, running frantically through his hair and digging into his shoulders when he leaned to kiss her on the lips. Nothing could describe the sensational feeling of Lee’s manhood buried deep inside her body. As she wrapped her legs around him, her muscles contracted, drawing him deeper and deeper inside. “Lee, I’m going to..Lee…..Lee,” she moaned, his name becoming louder and louder.

Suddenly, it was too late; the sound of her pleas sent him right over the edge. He held on to her tightly, powerfully thrusting as he filled her with his love. “Oh, god, Amanda,” he uttered as pleasure shook his entire body before forcing him to come to a sudden halt, after one last thrust.

Worried that his timing was off, Lee pulled back to look at her. Her trembling body assured him that she indeed had an amazing orgasm, her muscles still contracting around him. He laid back down, kissing her softly on the lips. “I love you, Mrs. Stetson,” he murmured between breaths.

The euphoria hadn’t worn off and Amanda was still speechless. She was trying to stabilize her breathing, matching the rhythm of Lee’s chest pressed against her. Finally she replied, “I love you so much, Lee.”

“Do you?” He teased, kissing her chest.

“I couldn’t ask for more,” she admitted, holding him close.

THE END