- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: You know all this. Nothing belong s to me. Everything and everyone belong to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. I will stake claim on the slide, only because I helped break it in for them. This is all in fun.

Thanks: Thank you to Miranda and Taya for being my betas. Thanks also to Cheryl for helping me get Amanda naked. A huge thank you to Taya for seeing me through this story. Without her help, support, faith, and encouragement I never would have finished this at all. Oh, and thanks too for the title! This is my first story in well over a year. Hope it was worth the wait! This one’s for you T!
“Come on Amanda, it’ll be fun! Don’t you trust me?”

“I trust you with my life, Lee Stetson. I just don’t trust that devilish grin on your face.”

His smile widened, increasing the depth of his dimples and he gave her a wink. He was teasing her. He knew it and she knew it, but there was a small part of him that hoped she’d fall for his line just this once.

“I promise, no one will see us. I’ll be as quiet as a mouse,” he bargained.

She laughed at his attempt to convince her. “Oh, brother. Is that the best you can do? I will not go out back with you and have sex on that old, half-rusted swing set. Have you lost your mind?”

He watched her from behind as she finished drying the last dish from supper. He would swear she wiggled her hips just a little bit more than usual as she reached up and placed the plate in the cupboard. Deciding that her wiggle was a promise of better things to come, he snuck up behind her and slid his arms around her waist. Pulling her tight against his chest he gently placed soft kisses along her neck till he reached her ear.

“You did that on purpose,” he whispered in her ear.

“Did what?”

Turning her around in his arms, he pinned her against the kitchen counter with his hips. She looked up at him with widened eyes and smiled. He was sure she could feel the heat radiating from below his waist as he ground his hips against her. Lowering his face, his lips hovered mere centimeters from hers for a moment, before capturing them in a deep kiss. Leaving her breathless, he leaned back, gauging her reaction. The darkness in her eyes and the blushing of her cheeks told him she was putty in his hands.

Figuring it was time to make his move, he began running his hands slowly down her sides until he reached her waist. He pulled her to him as he took a step back from the counter. His lips descended upon hers once more, and she responded to him as he had hoped, returning his kiss with equal desire. Breaking contact only momentarily, his lips drew a path along her jaw line to the sweet spot behind her ear that he had been the first and last to find. He knew going there meant she would be his for the taking. She couldn’t possibly resist him now.

He heard a moan escape from her lips and smiled against her skin. As she tilted her head to the side inviting him to continue his quest, he kissed his way to the hollow of her neck. Trailing his tongue up to her chin, gently sucking it before enveloping her mouth again. Her hands roamed across his back and down over his jeans before grabbing what she could with her fingers.

Taking a quick peek to the left, he made note of the location of the side door. Slowly, he turned them, never breaking the intense kiss. She seemed unaware of his actions, so he continued moving them in the direction of the door as his mouth attacked her neck once more. She tensed up, and he realized she must have opened her eyes and noticed their new location.

“Lee?”

“Hmm?” he whispered, never breaking contact between his lips and her earlobe.

”Why are we in front of the door?” she asked before guiding his face back to hers for another heated kiss.

As if forgetting words were ever spoken, the two stepped out through the door and into the cool night air of the backyard. Lee was sure the neighbors were fast asleep by now. He spotted the swing set, situated in the back corner of the yard. It was almost undetectable at first glance; carefully protected by the fence and over grown pine trees. The evening was overcast, the moon and stars nowhere to be found. The only light was beaming through the windows of their family room.

His assault on her lips continued, as he forced her to walk backwards towards his target. She tried to push his shoulders back, but her attempt was weak. She kissed him even deeper. He hoped his magic had worked and left her completely under his power.

“Lee, no. We can’t,” her voice lacked assurance as she ran her fingers through his hair, grabbing the back of his head, pulling him closer.

“Shhh, no one will ever know. I promise.”

“But…uh!” She gasped, taking a quick breath in as Lee picked her up from around the waist.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her over to the swing set. Dipping her head, she crushed her lips to his, engulfing them in another passionate kiss. He felt the bulge in his jeans grow increasingly more uncomfortable and was sure he would burst right through the denim. He wanted her so badly--he couldn’t wait any longer to be inside her. Without breaking the kiss, he lifted her legs up and off his hips, helping her to stand in front of him. She pulled back, looking at him in the darkness. A shadow fell across the right side of her face, but he could still see how beautiful she looked.

Swiftly undoing the buttons on her blouse, he kissed the delicate skin of her shoulder, as he slid the garment off. Nibbling his way down to the waistband of her jeans he knelt before her and unfastened the button. Looking up at her with lust-filled eyes, he smiled before taking the zipper between his teeth and pulling it all the way down. Hooking his fingers along the inside edge of her waistband he pulled her jeans and panties off in one fluid motion.

Standing, he took her face in his hands, pulling her toward him to reclaim her lips. Their passion heated the air around them. He broke the kiss when he felt her hands unfastening his jeans. After removing his own shirt he assisted her in the fast removal of his boxers.

“Trust me,” he softly ordered.

She stood before him grinning. “I never can say no to you Stetson, especially when you’re standing in front of me naked.”

Scooping her up into his arms, he gently placed her on the top of the slide. Her body shivered as her skin made contact with the cool metal. Straddling the apparatus, he winked at her and grinned.

“C’mere,” he gestured to her with his hand.

Slowly she slid her body down the smooth metal of the slide until the back of her thighs touched the front of his. His muscles flexed as he held her weight in front of him. He leaned forward, and met her halfway in an embrace, before kissing her till his lungs burned. His strong hands caressed the delicate skin of her back before reclining her back against the cool slide. Leaning down again, he quickly licked her hardened nipple, teasing it as his lips engulfed it, sucking it into its warm depths. As his mouth continued its assault, his fingers tweaked the other. He heard a low moan escape from her lips and knew by the grinding movements of her hips that she was eagerly awaiting his next move. She arched her back, forcing him to take her even further into his mouth.

“If you don’t take me soon, Lee, I’m going to scream!” Her voice sounded desperate, yet was barely above a whisper.

Pleased that he now had her completely under his spell he stopped. Standing, he quietly chuckled. “Oh really? And to think you didn’t want to have anything to do with coming out here.”

He gave her his most devilish dimpled grin before she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back down on top of her. Their kiss was powerful, filled with enough fiery passion to ignite a thousand bonfires.

Placing a hand on either side of her hips, he gently buried himself deep within her. His pace was agonizingly slow, taking time to tease and torment her by rubbing the head of his penis up and down the insides of her folds. Her heels dug into his rear and he re-entered her again, this time with more force. He pumped in and out until he started to feel the hair on the back of his neck stand up. Slowing his movements he grabbed her ankles and placed them on either side of his head. Holding onto the edges of the slide for support he rocked harder and deeper than he ever thought possible.

Amanda’s body began to tremble as he felt her inner muscles constrict around him. Her moans grew louder with each thrust. If he didn’t finish now the Neighborhood Watch would come investigate soon. At the touch of her hands gripping his forearms, he released himself within her, letting go of a deep moan he had been holding.

Not releasing himself from her, Lee slid her legs down and picked her up. Again she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carefully moved back from the slide. The smile on her face was indescribable. He could only grin back.

“Lee Stetson, that was the best, the wildest, the most amazing sex we have ever had, EVER!”

“I’ll have to agree with you there. Now aren’t you glad you trusted me?”

“Yes, as always. Uh, Lee. . .”

“Yeah?

Finally unwrapping her legs from his waist, he released her until she stood facing him. “You do realize we are standing in our backyard, completely naked.”

“Oh, right. You go ahead and grab the clothes by the back door, and I’ll go get those over there.” As he picked up the last article of clothing he heard the next-door neighbors back door close. Or was that open? He stealthily made his way to the back door and rushed inside.

“What’s the matter?” Amanda laughed, as he rushed by her to turn off the lights in the kitchen.

“I’m not sure, but I think the neighbors heard us.” He grabbed his pants and quickly pulled them on.

“WHAT?”

“ I heard the Peterson’s back door close when I was picking up our clothes. I’m not sure if one of them was coming or going, but someone was definitely out there.”

After redressing Amanda flopped down on the couch, dropping her head into her hands “Terrific, I am never going to be able to face Karen at the next Mothers Against Drunk Drivers meeting.”

Sitting down next to her he soothingly rubbed his hand across her back. “Try not to worry about it. Hey, maybe they were just letting the dog in or something.”

She looked at him questioningly. “Maybe?”

“Come on, it’s not like they don’t have sex. I mean, I’m sure they do. At least, I would hope they do. Even if they did spot us, so what? Maybe it will give them something to try out for themselves.”

She sighed heavily. “You’re right. I won’t give it another thought. Besides, it was exciting. But don’t count on it happening again anytime soon, Buster.”

“I have an idea.”

“Oh no, no more ideas from you tonight! I’ve had my fill, thanks.”

“This one you’ll like. How about we head upstairs and take a shower. I’ll wash your front if you wash my back.” He leaned in and nuzzled behind her ear.

She turned toward him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. “ Now how can I say no to that offer?”

“You can’t, let’s go!” Taking her by the hand they hurried up the stairs to their next close encounter.

The bright sunlight of the morning beamed through their bedroom window. Lee stood staring down at the street. The tender arms of his wife startled him as they snaked around his waist from behind him.

“Good morning, sweetheart. You’re up early for a Saturday.”

Turning in her arms he leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. “Good morning. I heard a truck out front and wanted to check it out. Take a look.”

As they both peered out, a large white truck could be seen along side the road. Squinting her eyes to make out what the lettering said on the side of the truck, she read aloud, “Creative Playthings. We build so you can play. What’s that all about?”

“Well, it appears as though our dear neighbors, the Petersons, have ordered themselves a nice new swing set. Including one very nice looking slide.” He glanced at her through the corner of his eye and smiled.

“But Lee, their children are in junior high and high school. Why would they get a . . . OHHH!”

“Exactly,” he said, as they both broke out in laughter.

The End