- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not lay claims to anything related to Scarecrow and Mrs. King. Unfortunately they belong to Shoot The Moon Productions and WB. This is just for fun. I promise they had fun and were not harmed in any way.
Amanda Stetson gripped the steering wheel of her Wagoneer, and mentally
cursed the car in front of her. 'The speed limit clearly states 55 miles
per hour, yet here we are going along at a nerve racking 40 miles per
hour! Some one hates me, I must be cursed. That's it, I'm being punished
for telling all those lies to Mother all these years,' she thought to
herself. She was frustrated, not because she had a bad day at work or
that the bagger at the grocery store smashed her bread. Three words
described her at this very moment. Hot, bothered, and desperate for her
husband.

Last month she'd received a phone call from a friend of hers that she
hadn't seen in months. They decided to get together for lunch and then
see the new movie Top Gun. Little did she know that the day they had set
aside for their lunch, would be the same day that her mother and the
boys would be leaving for Williamsburg for the weekend. Plus, to make
her decision to go out even harder, her and Lee were given a three-day
weekend from work. Although she would have rather spent the afternoon
with her husband, she decided to keep the date with her friend. After
all, who could turn down two hours of staring at Tom Cruise.

Amanda slammed on the brakes of her car when she finally realized that
the slow poke in front of her was finally turning. She had been too busy
remembering the scene in the movie when Tom Cruise's character was
playing beach volleyball to notice the car's turn signal. His bare,
slick chest reminded her of Lee's. Tom Cruise could get her heated up,
but only her husband could make her hot. All the way through the movie
she kept thinking about Lee. Sitting at home, alone, in this heat,
alone, with no shirt on, sweat dripping down his smooth chest, alone,
without her. Amanda looked down at the controls for the air
conditioning, double-checking that it was set on high and readjusted the
vents to blow air directly on her. 'Is this thing working or what? It's
getting hotter in here by the minute.'

She pulled the Wagoneer into the driveway and shut off the engine.
Noticing that Lee was home, she couldn't get out of the car fast enough.
All she kept thinking was how much she had to have Lee. She didn't care
where he was or what he was doing. She couldn't remember the last time
she had this strong of an urge to have sex with Lee. 'Oh yeah,' she
thought to herself smiling, 'it was last night.'

Quietly she entered the house, not wanting to alert Lee that she was
home. She wanted the element of surprise. Well, really she wanted to
attack him. Peeking around the corner into the family room she saw no
signs of him. 'Hmmm, wonder where he is?' She continued her search into
the kitchen, but still no Lee. Hearing a noise coming from the den she
finally found him, sitting in the big overstuffed chair next to an
opened window, reading a magazine. A fan was blowing air directly on
him. Amanda couldn't believe he didn't have the air conditioning on. It
was so incredibly hot in the house, and she wasn't too sure it was just
from the outside temperature. She stood in the doorway unnoticed by him,
admiring his attire, or lack there of. She started at the top; the
breeze from the fan was blowing his hair gently. No shirt, 'thank you
God.' There was no sweat dripping down his chest as she had daydreamed
earlier, but the view was just as delicious. Her eyes continued down
till they locked on the bulge of his jean shorts. 'Oh how that man can
fill out a pair of shorts,' she thought. She licked her lips as she
admired his long lean legs, then finally ending with his bare feet.
Amanda bit her bottom lip as she felt herself getting more and more
turned on by the sight of her husband. 'How did I ever get so lucky as
to marry such a fine, well built, sexy man?' The hunger for him grew
inside of her. Appreciating his body from a distance once more she left
out a quiet moan. Startled from the sound, Lee jerked his body in the
direction it came from.

"Hi honey, I didn't hear you come in, did you have fun?"

Lee's eyes locked with hers and he knew immediately what kind of mood
she was in. He took in the sight in front of him. Amanda stood in the
doorway, leaning the entire length of her body against the door jam,
almost as if she was hugging it. She was wearing a light pink silky
button-down blouse and white cotton shorts. Her head tilted in the same
direction as her body, her mouth partially open as she gently caressed
her bottom lip with her finger. She looked hungry and he knew it wasn't
for food.

"Mmmhmm," she breathed as she sauntered her way across the room towards
him. Never taking her eyes off of his.

Lee smiled at her as he put his magazine down on the end table next to
the chair. 'Damn, she is sexy. How did I get so lucky to have married
such an amazing woman?'

"So, was the movie any good?"

"The movie?"

"Yes, didn't you go see the movie Top Gun with what's-his-name?"

She heard his questions, but couldn't think of an answer. She had other
things on her mind, at that moment in time she was on a mission, and no
top secret agent was going to stop her. She stood in front of him, her
eyes traveling up and down his body. Lee put the footrest of the chair
down and sat up straight, looking at her and wondering just what she was
up to.

Stepping between his legs she finally answered, "the movie was okay, I
couldn't keep my mind on it. All I kept thinking about was you, here in
our house, all alone."

She reached out her hand and caressed his cheek, "did you miss me?"

Placing his hand over top of hers and gently kissing her palm, "of
course I did, every second you were gone."

Amanda smiled down at him and raised an eyebrow, licking her lips; she
straddled him and knelt down onto his lap. Lee responded by snaking his
arms around her waist and running his hands down over her bottom. He
pulled her close to his chest; "so Mrs. Stetson, did you have anything
special in mind for us this afternoon?"

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she softly placed a kiss on his lips.
Replying with a husky chuckle, and a sexy smirk, she announced, "oh
yeah, big plans." Before Lee could say another word she captured his
mouth with her own. She immediately demanded entrance, and he eagerly
obliged. Her tongue darted in and around the inside of his mouth,
searching for the treasure there. Their tongues danced together in and
out till both parties were in desperate need of air. She pulled back and
looked him in the eyes. She was like a lioness hunting for her meal, and
she had found it. She grabbed Lee by the back of the head and pulled him
in for another devouring kiss. Kissing him as deeply as she could, she
pulled back, sucking his bottom lip out away from his mouth and letting
it go. Leaning back in, she nibbled at it again, playfully biting him.
Sliding her tongue inside his mouth once more she kissed him so long and
hard that she was no longer sure that their lips weren't permanently
attached. Slowly she ran her hands down his bare chest relishing in the
sleek, smooth feeling until she reached the waist of his shorts. She
smiled against his mouth as she rubbed her hand over his erection. Lee
was the one to break from the kiss. Pulling back, he looked at her. Her
eyes were wide and as dark as the night.

Breathing heavily, "I don't know what has gotten into you, but I sure do
like it!"

Lee leaned forward in the chair, as he began leaving hot wet kisses
starting at her ear and slowly working his way down her neck and his
fingers worked at undoing the buttons on her blouse. Not unbuttoning
them fast enough for her liking, she pushed his hands aside and ripped
open her blouse sending the remaining buttons flying. She quickly
removed the unwanted item and tossed it behind her onto the floor. Just
as hurriedly she wiggled herself free from her bra and threw it over her
shoulder. Lee regained his earlier position and continued his path south
to her left breast. She ran her nails through his hair as his tongue
encircled her nipple. Teasing her with soft tiny kisses, he slid his
arms up her back and leaned her back towards his knees. Amanda arched
her back in the process begging him to take her fully into his mouth. He
sucked at her breast until its twin summoned him. Letting his hot wet
tongue drag across her chest he took the other into his mouth with
force. Moans escaped from both of them. Pulling her up again to meet his
lips once more, he kissed her deeply.

Sliding off his lap she stood in front of him, and removed her shorts
and panties in one fluid motion. Reaching down, she grabbed the button
on his shorts and ripped it open pulling the zipper down in the process.
Lee lifted his hips to aid her as she pulled his remaining clothes down
his legs and discarded them with her own unwanted items. She jumped back
into his lap, this time sitting with her knees bent and her feet planted
on either side of his hips.

Looking him in the eye, she made her demands; "I want you inside me,
now!"

Scooting down to the edge of the seat he leaned against the back of the
chair keeping his knees bent and feet on the floor. Amanda leaned back
placing a hand on either armrest lifting up and lowering herself onto
Lee's awaiting penis. He lifted her legs and placed her feet on either
side of his head to rest on his shoulders. She leaned back with her
hands on his knees and began moving her bottom back and forth. Helping
her to find a rhythm they both liked, Lee put his hands on her hips
guiding her movements. Amanda also used her feet over his shoulders on
the back of the chair to help give herself leverage. Their rocking
increased in speed and force, it didn't take long for both of them to
catapult over the edge. Afterwards, Amanda moved her feet back down
beside Lee's hips and sat up straight. Keeping their bodies connected,
he too sat upright. Laying her head on his chest, she regained normal
breathing and placed a kiss on his collarbone.

"That Mr. Stetson was exactly what I needed."

"Glad I was here to help you out. So, the movie was just okay?"

"Movie? Oh, the movie," she replied with a smile, "not bad."

"Not bad eh? I thought you liked what's-his-name…Tom Cruise?"

Giggling quietly to herself "Was he in that movie, I didn't even
notice."

The End