[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4431 Read: 3740
Published: 28/05/08 Updated: 28/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: The characters of Scarecrow and Mrs. King belong to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. I wish they were mine, but they are not. I only borrow them.

Timeframe: Late June, 1986. After ATWAS and before Stemwinder. I’m placing this in AU or “what if” status. It’s much easier that way. I try my best to stay true to character, but it’s not always fun keeping them there.

Notes: I felt as though we missed out on some good episodes showing Amanda and Lee dating during the summer before season 4. This is my small way of making up for the PTB’s oversight.

1. Chapter 1 by Bubba [Reviews - 0] (4431 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us