- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: "Scarecrow and Mrs. King” are the property of Shoot the Moon Productions and Warner Brothers Entertainment Television. No copyright infringement is intended by their use in this story.
The laughter coming from the elevator could be heard in the hall. The couple was still laughing hysterically as the door opened. After fumbling with the keys to the apartment, they almost fell into the door. “What a day!” Lee exclaimed.

“You can say that again,” Amanda added still laughing.

“You know Mrs. King you pitch a mean pool ball,” Lee said with a wink.

“Well thank you Mr. Stetson. You weren’t half bad yourself.” At that the laughter resumed. It was impossible to tell how much of the laughter was being brought on by the large volume of beer that the two had consumed or how much was the result of the free-for-all that they had just participated in.

The past six hours had been spent staking out a pool hall waiting for a break in their latest case. The two had spent the afternoon playing pool and drinking beer. It had been a perfect cover, and a fun one to participate in as well. Lee played the macho man out to pick up the little lady. Amanda played the easy woman out to have a good time.

Lee had shown Amanda the elements of pool, mostly with his arms wrapped around her helping her hold the cue or make the shot. She had snuggled into his arms, and flirted with him shamefully. It had been an afternoon full of tiny kisses, caresses, and nuzzling. It was a perfect way for a couple in love to spend the day.

Of course they had also been watching for the pass of some very sensitive information. When the exchange had been made all hell had broken loose. The bar had erupted into chaos with fists flying and pool balls courtesy of Amanda air borne as well. In the end Francine had ended up with a black eye, Fielder a bloody nose and the suspects had been apprehended. Lee and Amanda had been driven to Lee’s apartment and dropped off by an agent who hadn’t spent the afternoon and evening drinking. Normally the neutralizing agent they had taken would have helped with the alcohol but not today. They were both dealing with a major buzz. Leatherneck would need to check into this before some agent was hurt.

“How about I make some coffee and you light the fire. It’s a little cold in here,” Amanda said as she headed into the kitchen.

“Think that could be arranged.” Lee was still laughing as he made his way to the fireplace.

Amanda went to the kitchen and started the coffee. She had the most content feeling in her body. It had been so wonderful to spend the day in Lee’s arms. They had been dating for several months and had spent lots of time together. Still, Amanda had kept their physical relationship to kissing and cuddling on the couch. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to be with Lee, she did, very much. She needed to be sure of Lee’s feelings. She had been sure of them for sometime now but there were other things that bothered her.

Lee had been with so many beautiful women in his life. Amanda knew that Lee loved her and she was, in her own way, a beautiful woman. Lee had told her so many times. He even greeted her with “Hi beautiful” almost everyday. But Lee had never really seen her. She wasn’t a 20-year-old “Bambi” girl. She was a 36 years old woman and the mother of two sons. Yes, she had taken good care of her body but nursing two children is not conducive to perky breasts and caring two 10-pound baby boys had left her with the stretch marks from hell. She was after all a small woman and she had had large babies. What would Lee think of her when he saw all of her? It was something that Amanda had been dreading.

“Hey, the coffee ready yet?” Lee called from the living room.

“Just a minute, be right there.” With a tray in her hands she headed to the living room. “Here you go. After all the beer today, I think we could both use this.”

“Yeah, but it was a fun day wasn’t it? I can’t believe you took that guy out with the eight ball. All those years coaching little league taught you well. You have a mean curve ball,” he said laughing down into her eyes.

“Well, I have a mean fastball, too.” The tray had just been set on the table when Lee grabbed her up in his arms holding her closer than he usually did. It could have been the beer or the afternoon of closeness but for some reason he knew she would allow it.

“You want to show me your fastball?” He purred as he nuzzled her neck with his warm lips. “I’m sure we could find some balls around here somewhere for you to use.”

“Ah, I think I had enough pitching practice today.” His lips had moved to her ear and she was about to lose her mind. She knew at that moment that tonight they would move past kissing on the couch. But how far would they go?

“How about some batting practice? I am sure we could find you a bat somewhere.” With those words his throbbing penis came into contact with her abdomen as he pulled her tighter to his body.

She could not help but respond, her breath and heartbeat quickened and her voice became low. She stroked her hands up and down his back, going lower to caress his firm backside. “How about we just continue the 7th inning stretch?”

His hands had slid into her back pockets pulling her closer to him and massaging her butt. “How about we play around on first base?” A hand slid out of her pocket and up her back to her hair as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. As his tongue requested entrance, she moaned into his mouth. Lee knew that this would be a night he would always remember. He knew that Amanda had dropped the guard that had kept them from getting physically closer. He didn’t know why but he was certainly glad she had.

They had danced around the issue of sex for some time. Their sexual pasts could not have been farther apart. Lee had an active social and sexual life, while Amanda had a much more low key background. She had a 10-year marriage but Lee was all but sure that Joe had been her only lover. Amanda was not the kind of woman to take sex lightly. After six months of dating, Lee really felt they had waited long enough. Funny thing was he really hadn’t minded.

Whatever Amanda’s reasons, Lee had accepted them and been content to hold her and share whatever she was comfortable with. He knew she had needed to be sure of his feelings for her, to know that he loved her and that she would not be just another notch on his bedpost. But there was something more. Something Lee couldn’t figure out. He wanted so much for her to share her feelings with him the way she had taught him to share with her.

The heated kiss continued and became even more intense. Their hands roamed the others bodies, touching, caressing. Lee always stopped short of touching the spots he so wanted to touch. Finally, he pulled away from the kiss to kiss her jaw and trail tiny kisses to her ear. “When the stretch is over can I go from first base to second base?” He asked in a husky voice.

There it was. Point blank, may I touch your breasts? She wanted this just as much as he did. How would he feel about her small slightly saggy breasts? Would he be disappointed with her? And what about the scars she carried from her sons? Would those bother him? Part of her knew how silly these feelings were but the other part kept seeing ‘Randi baby’ and ‘Cindi’ and all of Lee’s other little friends. She really didn’t stack up to them but then again, Lee was here with her, kissing her, telling her how much he loved her not with any of them.

“Yeah, you can go to second base just don’t be disappointed in what you find there.” It was out. She had voiced her fears.

Lee lifted his head to look into her face to find her head buried into his shoulder. He raised her chin with his finger to look intently into her eyes. “Amanda, I could never be disappointed in you, why would you say that?”

“Lee, I’m not one of your girls… “

Her words were interpreted by Lee’s strong voice. “No, you aren’t one of my girls; you are the woman I love. I don’t want you to be anything but who you are.”

“I know but who I am is a mother of two with baggy breasts and stretch marks. Have you ever even been with a woman who has had a child?” Her eyes were pleading with him to understand.

After a pause he said, “No… but I don’t know what difference that makes.” All the pieces were starting to fit together. She was embarrassed for him to see her naked. That is part of the reason she had kept him at a distance. She didn’t feel like she could compete with women in his past and didn’t want to disappoint him.

He started to smile which turned into a small laugh, “Oh Amanda, I love you. I don’t care how big or perky your breasts are… I care about you! And as far as your stretch marks go, I’m glad you already have ’em, now I won’t get blamed for ’em when you’re pregnant with our baby.”

He pulled her tight to him while his soft laugh continued. “I love you more than you will ever know.” He planted kisses in her hair and hugged her to his body moving back and forth slowly.

She pulled back slightly looking up into his eyes. “Then I guess the 7th inning stretch is over. Lets play ball.” He gave her one of his special smiles and bent to kiss her. All his love poured out in that one kiss.

He pulled back and asked in a teasing voice giving a glance at the couch. “Can we go play on a bigger field?”

“Yeah, I guess when you go from little league to the big leagues you do need a bigger field.” At that he took her hand in his and led her into the bedroom.

Standing by the bed he pulled her close. With both hands, he took her hand in his and pulled it between their bodies. She could feel the bulge in his jeans from his erection with the side of her hand. He held her hand there and undid the button on the cuff of her blouse. When the button was undone he raised her hand up and deposited it around his neck.

Then he repeated the process with her other hand, bringing it between their bodies, again holding it close to his erection to undo her button then moving her hand up to his neck. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her into his body crushing his penis into her stomach and kissing her passionately. Waves of excitement ran through her body. Lee could feel the affect he was having on her, her breath, her heartbeat, and the movement of her body against him. He was just as affected as she was. He had never wanted anyone the way he wanted his Amanda.

After several moments, they pulled apart slightly and Lee slid his hands around to the front of her waist and up her body toward her breasts. When his hands reached their goal they both moaned at the touch. He reached over his hands to give her a reassuring kiss then turned his attention to the buttons on her shirt. Slowly, deliberately he started undoing the buttons.

Amanda’s eyes were glued on his fingers and her heart was racing. When his hands reached the top of her jeans he unbuttoned the button on her pants then slid his fingers into the waste band pulling the fabric of her shirt out of her pants. No words had been spoken. He slid his hands underneath her shirt and onto her lower back then slowly pulled them toward her stomach and up her body to her breasts.

As he cupped her small breasts in his large hands their eyes met. “I love you, all of you.” And then he kissed her. Sliding his hands around her back, stopping to rub his thumbs over her nipples he worked his way up her shoulders and pushed the shirt off to the floor. His hands wondered down her back once more to the hook on her bra. With a swift movement it was unfastened and being glided down her arms to the floor.

His mouth moved with ease down her neck to the hollow between her breasts. He kissed the side of one breast then the side of the other. Her hands holding his head close to her chest. “Umm… they’re perfect, soft and warm…” His tongue snaked out, lapping at her right nipple, pulling it into his waiting mouth. He suckled gently, nuzzling his head into her breast. He could hear her heartbeat pounding in her chest.

He put his hands under her butt and lifted her off the ground never letting go of his treasure. He laid her down on the bed and followed on top of her. Her hands slid down his back to the bottom of his shirt and with a tug and a little help from Lee lifted it off over his head. When he lay back down on top of her they moaned together at the feel of skin-to-skin contact.

Without thought Amanda’s body moved. She couldn’t lay still. She could feel the maleness of Lee pressing on her pubic bone and it was driving her wild. She could feel his hot mouth kissing, licking and sucking on her breasts. Her hands couldn’t stop. They ran up and down his back, her nails trailing into the muscles in his arms and shoulders.

This was heaven. The silence of the room filled with sounds coming from the couple on the bed. Their breathing was all but out of control. Lee’s mouth worked its way down Amanda’s bare stomach. His tongue ran into her belly button and he planted small kisses around her abdomen. He snaked his tongue under the waistband of her jeans licking the warm skin below. He could feel the ridges from the stretch marks with his tongue as he nuzzled his face between the pants and his goal. He wanted desperately to take her pants off and kiss between her legs. He could feel how out of control Amanda was. Was she ready to go farther?

Reluctantly Lee started kissing his way up to her neck. He tried to slow his breathing, kissing her more tenderly with less urgency. He needed to stay in control and make sure they didn’t do anything Amanda would regret. He kissed her lips gently and rolled to the side propping his head up on his hand.

“Umm… second base was fun. I like this game a lot.”

“Then why did you stop?”

“We needed a little time out. I don’t want the game to be over too soon.” He pulled her over to her side and kissed her softly holding her gently letting her calm down and regain some control.

“So what now? Is the game over?” She asked, not sure what she was hoping he would say. He tenderly rubbed her back, trying to calm her down and reassure her all the same time.

“Guess that’s up to you. It’s your call, coach.” He smiled at her, waiting while she thought about where this was taking them. He kissed her tenderly on the cheek and down her neck.

“Then I say I want to take you to third,” she said this with a mischievous smile on her face. “But you can’t play with your pants on.” At this point she was starting to laugh. Lee wasn’t sure what she was up to but he was certain he wanted to find out. “So… do we have a delay of game or are you going to change your uniform?” As she spoke her hand trailed down his firm chest to the button on his jeans. She looked into his eyes to wait for an answer.

He gave her a smile and a small nod of approval and she undid the button on his jeans followed by the zipper. “I always do what the coach tells me to.” He said as he waited for her to undo his clothing.

“Then take off your pants,” she demanded as she pushed the offending fabric off his hips. He rolled to his back and removed his pants and boxers in one move as he sat up to remove his socks and pitch the clothing on the floor.

Lying back down next to her he asked, “How’s that?”

Amanda was almost speechless. Lee was big, much bigger than Joe. He had an exquisite body and it was there for the taking. “I think that’s a play I can live with.”

She reached up to kiss him and put her hand on his back. Slowly her hand made its way down toward his hard backside. As they kissed she could feel his penis pulsing with excitement. When her hand reached his lower back just the tip of her fingers slid down his crack causing him to arch toward her with his hips. The hand moved on down the inside of his thigh and made a circle headed back up his body on top of his thigh up his hip and on up to his chest. His breathing was becoming ragged and his kisses more urgent.

Her hand made another pass, this time with the back of her fingers running along the skin of his abdomen just underneath his throbbing penis. He couldn’t take much more of her teasing and grabbed her ass and pressed his need into her with more urgency than she had ever felt. Still not ready to really touch him, she glided her hand up and buried it in his hair pulling him into a demanding kiss.

He kissed her hard and continued to press his need into her. At last the hand moved down his back again but before it could return on its journey upward Lee stopped it with his own and placed her soft fingers on his hard penis. There was a sigh of relief and a groan of pleasure that was released from Lee’s throat all at the same time.

Amanda moved her hand up and down his length lowering her fingers to caress his balls as Lee moaned with pleasure. Then it wrapped itself around his cock stroking gently up and down. His hips took on a life of their own as they moved with the movement of her hand. “Oh God…that feels so good…Umm.” With one hand he held her close while the other roamed her back and caressed her breasts. He kissed her lips and down her neck all the while pressing into her hand.

He needed to stop. Lee knew he was passing the point of no return and he didn’t want to cum all over Amanda’s belly and her hand. He had to stop. He moved his hand down to Amanda’s quickly and removed the gentle touch from his penis with regret. He entwined their hands and held on tightly. He didn’t want to stop. He needed that release but not like that. He put his forehead against hers and tried to regain some of his composure. His breathing was fast, his heartbeat faster. In a raspy voice he whispered, “I love you.”

“You okay?” She questioned softly.

“Yeah…just give me a minute.” He managed to say between breaths. After a few moments when he had regained his control he said, “I almost lost it.”

Touching his face gently with her hand she looked into his eyes and said, “Would that have been so bad?”

At that he started to laugh, “You wouldn’t want the game called because of rain would you?”

Amanda laughed too. “No I wouldn’t want the game to end before I got to enjoy third base myself.” She continued to rub her hand over his back and hip gently.

With one swift move Lee rolled over Amanda causing her to jump. “What did you do that for?” She asked a little startled.

Holding his left hand up in the air over her body he said, “I’m a south paw, I do my best pitching with my left hand.” With that he lowered his hand to her stomach and started making tiny circles on it causing shivers of delight it run up her spine.

“Well, I definitely want your good hand in the game.” She said with a throaty laugh. Lee had pushed her jeans down a little on each side of her hips but made no attempt to remove them. His little circles had become straight lines right above her curly hair. He was propped up on his elbow looking intently at Amanda, his hand going lazily from one hipbone to the other just grazing her hair. “What was it like to have a baby?”

“Where did that come from?” She asked then realized he could feel all the ripples in her skin. “You mean the stretch marks?”

“No, not really, just what was it like? Were you sick a lot, did it hurt?” He looked at her with intense curiosity. “I just want to know.”

“Well, lets see, with both the boys I had a lot of morning sickness. I don’t know why they call it morning sickness because with Jamie I was sick most of the day. Just the smell of food would send me running to the bathroom. And brushing my teeth would make me throw up immediately. Is that what you want to know?” She still wasn’t sure why Lee was so interested in pregnancy.

“Yeah, tell me more.” He continued to rub her belly occasionally going up to her breast.

“We hadn’t planned on Phillip, and I didn’t even realize I was pregnant until I was almost three months. I’d lost a lot of weight, thought I had the flu. After I recovered from the shock and the morning sickness I enjoyed being pregnant. I loved the thought of having a baby. When he started to move inside me, I was so excited. It is an incredible feeling to have a baby move inside you. To feel that life.”

She was quite for a moment remembering those feelings of years ago. “I wanted the strangest things to eat. With Phillip I had to have a watermelon and it was February. But I had to have it. I don’t know where but Mother found one for me and I ate the entire thing in one sitting. Then when I was almost six months along I was in the hospital. I wanted a steak so badly. Mother came through and brought me a steak to my hospital room but didn’t bring any silverware. She went down the hall to the nurse to get a knife and fork and before she got back with them I’d eaten the entire steak with my fingers!”

“Why were you in the hospital?” He asked with concern.

“I over did it and almost lost Phillip. I had been painting the nursery and moving the furniture and I was under too much emotional strain…” the last part was added very quietly.

“Emotional strain? What was going on to put you under so much stress?” The concern was evident, and even without being told he knew it would lead back to Joe King.

“Joe and I were having some problems but we worked them out.” That was all she said on the subject.

Lee couldn’t help but think; ‘yeah you worked them out with a divorce some years later.’ Someday he really wanted to know what all had gone on in that marriage. On the surface it seemed to be a friendly divorce but his instinct told him that there was a lot of heartbreak in that marriage for Amanda.

Getting back the mood Lee asked, “What did you want to eat with Jamie?”

“You sure you want to know?” She gave a little laugh.

“Yeah, what?” he smiled down at her.

“Hot brownies, not baked all the way with ice cold orange juice. Couldn’t get enough of them. And peach pie, the night before Phillip was born I had to have peach pie so I made one and was still eating pie at one in the morning. I woke up about 6am thinking I had a stomachache and Mother told me it was time to go to the hospital. At 9:53 pm Phillip was born. At least with Jamie I knew I was in labor.” She couldn’t help but laugh.

“How big were you when they finally were born? I can’t imagine you with a big belly.”

“I was out to here at least.” She held her hand out to show Lee her girth. “The boys were both big babies. They were each right at 10 pounds which is why I have all the stretch marks.” After a pause she went on “But they were both strong and healthy so a few stretch marks are a small price to pay.” Waiting for him to reply and watching his hand she said in a soft voice, “Do they bother you?”

Coming out of his thoughts he said “No, they don’t bother me at all, I was just thinking how much I wish I could have known you when you had the boys, wish I could’ve been with you.” After giving her a tender kiss he asked, ”Do you ever think about having another baby?”

“I hadn’t in a very long time, until I fell in love with you.” She smiled and kissed him. “Now I do sometimes.”

“Did it hurt when they were born?” He asked with a question in his eyes.

“More than you could imagine but it was worth every minute ten times over.” She looked into his eyes and he saw nothing but love; “I would do it again in a heartbeat.”

“Good, because I want a dozen just like Phillip and Jamie.” He laughed and kissed her fully before she could respond. The kiss continued and deepened while his fingers went lower on her stomach. “May I play on third base now?” He asked in a low voice into her mouth.

His only answer was her hand pushing his down past her mound and into her center. He instinctively pulled her chest closer but kept her hips pressed to the bed. His hand slid down until the tips of his fingers touched her entrance. Lee dipped his finger into her entrance slightly and pulled his hand forward dragging his fingers past her entrance and past her lips coming to a stop on her button of nerves. Slowly he made tiny circles around her mound, feeling her start to tremble in his arms. Then he started the pattern again. Down past her lips to her entrance then back to her mound again until he was sure she could take no more. Finally, he broke his pattern to embed his finger into her hot core. Slowly he stroked her, and then added a second finger going deep inside her willing body.

She held onto him tightly. Her hands were like claws on his back or in his hair. She had pulled away from his kiss, unable to breath. Her breath was short, her heartbeat fast, her hips rose to meet every thrust of his fingers. He kissed and bit his way down her neck, his penis crying out to be where his fingers were. It was time to take her over the top, to give her pleasure. While his fingers stayed in place thrusting fast and deep he moved his thumb to her nerves. In moments, with a few smooth touches, she arched upward and fell off the cliff into ecstasy. He slowed his movement and gently stroked her drawing out her pleasure. He nuzzled her neck and whispered, “I love you, precious.”

As Amanda’s breath slowed and her thoughts became coherent she held onto Lee with all her strength. “That was so wonderful…I love you so much.”

“So coach, did I do a good job on third base?” Lee asked with a smile. “If you want I could try again.”

“Umm…that was definitely a well executed play,” she purred as she came down from the clouds. “Do you think we’re ready for a home run?”

Lee reached for her face and held it gently in his hand. “Are you sure your ready?” He looked at her intently. “It has to be right for both of us.”

“Yeah, I’m sure, “she added in a teasing tone, “Besides the game’s one to nothing. Don’t you want a chance to score?”

Lee laughed at her playfulness and kissed her softly. “Not until you want me to.”

“I think it’s time to see what you can do with that bat,” she said as she wiggled against his fingers still enjoying their movement.

Lee rose up slowly removing his hand from her jeans. With a hand on each hip he deliberately lowered the pants taking her panties along with them. When he reached her feet, the lovingly picked them up one at a time and kissed each toe then the arch working his way up her long slim legs. As he kissed his way up her legs, he positioned his body above hers.

Lying above her kissing her passionately, he felt as Amanda arched her back lifting her hips encouraging him to enter her. Slowly Lee broke the kiss and stared down into her eyes. “What’s the matter?” Amanda questioned as Lee froze above her.

“I want more.” Was all he could say as he looked into her eyes. “I want to marry you, I want the mortgage, the kids…hell, I even want the mother-in-law.”

Amanda looked up at him and a small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. “You want to marry me?” He had said things in the past that implied a marriage in their future but the words had never been spoken.

“Yeah…I want to marry you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you…I don’t think I have a life without you.” He ended his words with a gentle kiss. Then he rolled off her body and off the bed. He walked across the room to his dresser. Opening the second drawer he took out a small pouch and shook the contents into his hand. Closing the drawer he turned to walk back to the side of the bed. He reached out and took Amanda’s hand encouraging her to sit on the edge of the bed.

When she sat up he dropped to one knee. Looking into her eyes he began to speak. “Amanda, I’ve known you over three years and in that time you’ve become the most important thing in the world to me. You are my entire life. Will you please marry me?” At these words, he slipped a beautiful diamond engagement ring on her finger.

With tears falling from her eyes she grasp his face in-between her hands and fully kissed his lips. “Yes, I will marry you!” Pulling him up to her they kissed again, a long slow deep kiss that held the promise of the future.

When Lee broke the kiss he asked her, ”Now?”

Amanda looked at him and then at the ring that felt so at home on her hand. She could not stop smiling nor could she stop the tears that kept coming down her face. “Oh Lee, this is so beautiful. Was this your mother’s?”

“Yes, it was and she would want you to have it. You didn’t answer me. Will you marry me now, today?” He looked at her expectantly.

“Of course I will. I will marry you any time, anywhere. I love you.” She ended her statement covering his face in tiny kisses.

Lee moved around the bed back to the side he had occupied earlier and crawled in on his knees. He took Amanda’s hands and helped her to her knees as well. The two lovers faced each other at the foot of the bed. The sun was starting to show itself through the window. They had been making love all night although they had yet to have intercourse.

With the dawn in the background signaling a new day Lee held two more rings in his hand. He took Amanda’s hand in his and looked deeply into her dark brown eyes. “I Lee take you Amanda to be my wife, to have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, for all the days of my life. With this ring I pledge my love and devotion to you.” He slid the gold band on her finger next to the diamond that he had put there a few moments earlier. He raised her hand to his lips and tenderly kissed the ring and her finger sealing the pledge he had made to her.

Amanda gently took the last ring from Lee and continued to hold his hand between her own. Looking lovingly into his eyes she spoke softly to Lee. “I Amanda, take you Lee to be my husband, to have and to hold, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, for all the days of my life. With this ring I pledge my love and devotion to you.” She slipped the ring on his finger and kissed it gently.

Lee broke out in the grin that melted Amanda’s heart and took her face in his hands. He kissed her tenderly and pulled back to look into her eyes. “I love you, with all my heart.” He reached in to kiss her again but this time the kiss did not end. He tongue sought entrance, and it was granted. The two lovers kissed and caressed, feeling each other’s bodies, holding each other tenderly and losing themselves totally in the love they felt for each other.

They fell onto the bed, Lee being careful to break their fall. Laying his long body over Amanda’s, he looked at her with a laugh. “Now where were we?”

“I think you were about to show me how well you could use your bat.” She answered with a laugh.

“Yeah, you’re right, I was going for home.” He started placing tiny kisses on her face, to punctuate his words. “I think I’ll make love to my wife.” And he did just that. He kissed every inch of her face, she nibbled on his lips, his tongue caressed the inside of her mouth, and she sucked it gently. All the while their naked bodies rubbed together. She could feel his penis on her thigh but he was careful not to let it near her entrance. He wasn’t ready to go there but it was obvious from the movement of Amanda’s hips that she wanted just that and wanted it badly.

Lee moved lower, taking her breast into his mouth, licking, nipping and sucking her hard nipples until Amanda was coming unglued, arching her back forcing all Lee could take into his mouth. Her hands were digging into his hair and back pulling his face into her chest. He moved lower, kissing her abdomen and licking her belly button. Lower and lower he went with his tender kisses and gentle bites until at last he had his lips on her mound. Snaking out his tongue, he licked it gently. Amanda pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide. She pushed his face down with all her strength all the while little moans and gasps were escaping her throat.

Lee was in heaven. He had his Amanda. She was his and he was driving her wild with pleasure. He dove down farther. His tongue entered her and she bucked wildly. He had to use one hand to hold her hips on the bed. He licked and sucked until she withered beneath him. He moved his tongue up to the nerves while his hand came up between her legs and his finger sought her entrance. In moments, the movement of his finger combined with the movement of his tongue drove her into oblivion.

Slowing the movement of his fingers, he started up her body. By the time he had reached her lips for a demanding kiss, her body had relaxed back against the bed but her breathing was far from normal. He didn’t wait for her to regain her bearings. He removed his fingers on one stroke and inserted his penis on the next. Amanda gasped at the size of him as he slid into the only place he wanted to be. Neither moved, just feeling the oneness that they were experiencing for the first time.

Between labored breaths she whispered, “I…love you…so much.” She held tight to his back clinging to him with all her strength.

“I love you too, precious,” he said as he kissed her again. Slowly he drew back his hips moving them with a deliberate motion. Almost pulling out only to return again and again trying to push deeper with each stroke. It was only moments later that Amanda again reached her climax, going to a higher peak than she had ever reached before.

Feeling this, Lee increased his speed and movement to achieve his own orgasm. He threw his head back and squeezed his eyes shut as it slammed over his body. As his hips slowed, he buried his face in the crook of Amanda’s neck. His heart pounding wildly, barely able to breathe, he held her tight. The two lovers didn’t move, they lay in each other’s arms knowing that this was the first day of the rest of their lives together.

When their bodies had returned to normal Lee rolled to the side holding Amanda close to his body. “That was fantastic, I love making love to my wife.”

“And I love making love to my husband,” she said as she snuggled down into his strong chest.

“Good night, precious I love you,” he said with a kiss in her hair.

“Night Lee, I love you too.” She kissed his chest then in a sleepy voice added, “that was definitely a home run.”

When Amanda woke later that morning she was alone in bed. After a moment she smelled the bacon and coffee. Lee was standing by the bed with a tray in his hand. He had his robe loosely tied around his waist and a smile on his face. He sat the tray over her lap and sat down on the side of the bed. “How did you sleep Mrs. Stetson?”

“Umm… like a baby.” She stretched her arms over her head. “This looks fantastic but you went to so much trouble.” Lee had made bacon, eggs, toast and coffee. “You aren’t going to eat anything?”

“No, just coffee. But you’ll need to eat up. We have a busy day.” He leaned in to give her a good morning kiss.

“What’s going on today? We’re off duty and Mother and the boys are out of town.” She managed to get out as she ate.

“Well, as serious as I was at 6 this morning I don’t think our marriage is legal. So I plan to fix it.” He had a grin on his face that wouldn’t stop. As Amanda ate he went on to explain. “We have reservations on the 4 pm flight to Las Vegas, that gives you a little over three hours to shower and pack. I’ve got the wedding chapel reserved for 11 pm tonight, that will give us about four hours to get our license and change clothes.”

“Wow, you have been busy. You really want to get married in Las Vegas?” The amazement showed in her eyes.

“Yep, you said you’d marry me and I don’t want to wait. This chapel isn’t one of those tacky Vegas places; it is a beautiful private place in a quaint old church. It’s perfect for us.” He waited expectantly for her response.

“What will everyone think, what about the boys?”

“Amanda, this is about us. This is what we need, what we want. Everyone else will just have to adjust. Life is to short, I won’t wait.” Lee said this with certainty and strength.

“You know this will be a lot of adjustments for all of us.”

“I know I love you, and I care a great deal for the boys and your mother. It will take some time and patience but we can make it work. Please say yes.” There was almost a desperate look on his face and Amanda couldn’t say no.

“Well, then you better move this tray because I have a lot to do.” She gave him a quick kiss and started to head into the shower.

Lee pushed her down into the bed for a longer kiss. As he ended the kiss he grinned and ask, “Amanda, could we have another ball game tonight?”

This brought a throaty laugh from Amanda. “Yeah, what would you think of a double header?”

The End