[Reviews - 2] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8615 Read: 8130
Published: 26/05/08 Updated: 26/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and all recognizable characters belong to Warner Bros. and Shoot The Moon Enterprises Ltd. I’m just borrowing them, since THEY won’t do anything with them anymore, for my pleasure and hopefully yours! The story and the flannel shirt are completely my own. This story was originally written a very long time ago. I started it in January of 2002. I have recently read a few fanfics that have similar lines and situations. Any resemblance to any other fanfic or one of the episodes is entirely unintentional and no infringement is intended. References to:
A Lovely Little Affair - written by Kathleen Shelling;
Over the Limit - written by Tom Roplewski;
Sour Grapes - written by Lee Maddux;
Utopia Now - written by Robert Bielak;
J. Edgar’s Ghost - written by David Brown;
‘T-R-O-U-B-L-E’ and ‘Anymore’ by Travis Tritt, ‘Man, I Feel Like a Woman’ by Shania Twain and Mutt Lange.
No infringement intended.

Timeline: After J. Edgar’s Ghost – just before Thanksgiving 1985.

1. Chapter 1 by Laura [Reviews - 2] (8615 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us