[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5020 Read: 4463
Published: 26/05/08 Updated: 26/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and all it's characters belong to Warner Bros. and Shoot The Moon Enterprises Ltd. I'm just borrowing them, since THEY won't do anything with them anymore, for my pleasure and hopefully yours! The story is completely my own. Any resemblance to any other fanfic or one of the episodes is entirely unintentional except for references to 'The First Time', written by Eugenie Ross-Leming and Brad Buckner; 'Over the Limit', written by Tom Roplewski; and a few paraphrased lines from 'The Eyes Have it', written by Lynne Kelsey; 'Nightcrawler', written by George Geiger; and 'Stemwinder I & II', written by Robert W. Gilmer and George Geiger.

"How Do I Live" written by Diane Warren, sung by Trisha Yearwood, and "Shameless" by Billy Joel. No infringement intended.

Timeline: August 13, 1989-Two years and six months after the secret marriage. Marriage has been public knowledge for eight months. Everyone knows everything. Well, as much as you can in a need to know world. Fits into my Where've You Been Universe.

Notes: Just another moment in my version of Lee and Amanda's life. Hopefully when I'm all done with these they fit together believably. Oh, I took some creative license with the backyard/gazebo. Heaven knows the original writers did.

1. Chapter 1 by Laura [Reviews - 1] (5020 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us