[Reviews - 2] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Tissues
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3030 Read: 5138
Published: 26/05/08 Updated: 26/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and all it's characters belongs to Warner Bros. and Shoot The Moon Enterprises Ltd. I'm just borrowing them, since THEY won't do anything with them anymore, for my pleasure and yours! There are vague references to All the World's A Stage, Stemwinder, Mission of Gold and some other lines from episodes. Any credit for those references goes to the respective writers of those stories. Other than that, the story is completely my own. Any resemblance to any other fanfic or one of the episodes is entirely unintentional. You know how these stories all become 'real'!

"Where've You Been" was written by J. Vezner and D. Henry, sung by Kathy Mattea.

Timeline: First scene is after All the World's A Stage but before Stemwinder. Second scene is after the series ended but before the marriage is known to anyone (about the time the song would have been out IRL) so around 1988-89. Last scene is approximately 50 years after their secret marriage (roughly 2037).

Notes: I heard this song on the radio in my truck last week. I had scenes in my head for it even though parts don't really fit. I figured I could work around that! LOL! This song was out in early 1989 so it does fall into my time period pretty much.

1. Chapter 1 by Laura [Reviews - 2] (3030 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us