- Text Size +
"Uh-uh, no way Stetson." Amanda said forcefully as she moved from behind her desk in the Q-bureau. She had been doing paperwork all day and wasn't about to do anymore.

"Amanda!" Lee jumped from his perch on her desk and quickly closed the distance between them.

"Lee, I was just leaving, I'm not doing more of your paperwork."

"Amanda, Billy wants it yesterday. It won't take you that long, you'll be outta here by five. Please?" He grinned in a vain attempt to win her over.

"Why can't you do it?"she asked, then couldn't help but smile at the desperation that briefly crossed his handsome features. It was quickly replaced with his dimpled smile, the one that always made her melt.

"You know it would take me twice as long to finish and then you would have to look over it anyway. Besides, rumor has it Kreschenko's back in town. I need to talk to some of the family. With that, on top of the report, I won't be home until tomorrow."

She looked to the floor, trying not to give in to his charms...and excuses, but knowing he would eventually get his way. 'Maybe I can at least get something out of this. If I say 'no' one more time, he's likely to start bargaining.''

He bent at the knees trying to keep eye contact, expecting her defense to crumble.

She looked him straight in the eye, smiled sweetly and said, "No," then turned and went back to sit at her desk.

"Okay," he crossed his arms. "Maybe we could work out a deal, arrange a quid pro quo?"

She shuffled the papers on her desk, "Maybe."

"If you do this one thing for me, I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"How?'

"Oh, in the most pleasurable of ways, I assure you." He grinned and winked at her. She raised one eyebrow, seemingly unaffected by his charm. "Okay," he continued, "I'll start with dinner, then we'll go from there."

"When?"

"Well..."

"How about tonight?"

"Won't that be kinda hard with a house full of people?"

"Don't you remember? Mother's taking the boys to Aunt Lillian's for the weekend."

"Again?"he asked, confused. "I thought they just went."

"Well, Lillian's all alone, and they fight, but mother loves to spend time with her, and Jamie really has a lot in common with Aunt Lillian, both being the youngest sibling and all, they get along well, and Philip...well there's this girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, and she lives next door to Aunt Lillian and well, you know Philip and no, they didn't just go, it's been at least a month," Amanda answered, all in one breath.

"Oh, ok, tonight it is then."

"This better be good Stetson. I mean really good, or you're going to be sorry." She reached for the file.

"So we've got a deal?" he said handing over the paperwork.

She sighed, "Yes, it's a deal."

By the time Amanda arrived home it was nearly 6:30. She had indeed, finished by 5, but had some errands to run after work. She could smell dinner cooking already, and her stomach grumbled in anticipation.

She found Lee in the kitchen with his sleeves rolled up and an apron tied around his waist, stirring the contents of a pot. He smiled as Amanda came in.

"What are you making?"

"Chicken Parmigiana."

"Smells good."

"The secret's in the sauce."

"Ohh, I bet you learned it from some famous chef while you were in Venice."

"Naahh...I was in Florence. It's almost ready, here--" he poured her a glass of wine, "have some wine and relax."

She took a sip of the wine and smiled, "So did you get any leads on Kreschenko?"

Lee grimaced. "No, nothing solid, but let's not talk about that, now. Did you have any trouble with the report?"

"No, no trouble."

"Good. I plan on using the rest of the night making it up to you."

Amanda leaned back in her chair as they finished dinner. "Lee, that was great."

"I think you're going to like the next part even better." Lee took the dishes to the sink. "Now you relax, and finish your wine and come upstairs in about five minutes."

"Why? What's next?"

"It's a surprise."

Amanda smiled and watched Lee climb the stairs to their bedroom.

Upstairs, Lee changed into a pair of dark blue sweats and began to run a bath for Amanda. He wanted this to be special for her, to let her know she was appreciated. Afterall, he would do anything to get out of some paperwork.

Amanda entered their bedroom as Lee was lighting candles placed around the room. He turned and smiled. "Change into your robe then come in the bathroom," he told her.

She heard the water running and assumed he was making a bath for her. She looked forward to soaking in a tub of hot water. As he walked by, she placed her hand on his bare chest and kissed him on the cheek. "Not bad, Stetson."

"Oh, the best is yet to come." He disappeared into the bathroom.

Amanda took off all her clothes and put her robe on. As she entered the bathroom, she noticed Lee had lit candles in there too and there was a bubble bath waiting for her. The room smelled of vanilla and peach.

He helped her off with her robe and held her hand as she stepped into the tub. Sighing she leaned back and closed her eyes. He kneeled on the floor and plucked a sponge from the water. Running it over her body, he started with her shoulders and arms then across her breasts and down to her belly.

Opening her eyes, she found him watching her intently as his hands lazily grazed over her body. His fingers brushed her thigh and her desire for him grew. She brought one soapy hand to his strong shoulder to draw him nearer for a kiss. Their lips met softly at first and he placed his hand on her wet back to urge her closer. The kisses grew heated as their tongues met and Amanda wrapped her other arm around his neck. Pulling back, their eyes met and an unspoken agreement was made.

Amanda stood up and stepped out of the tub. Lee quickly helped her dry off. He dropped the towel as she pressed her body against his and she felt him harden against her. Picking her up, he kept her naked body close to his chest and moved into the bedroom. He laid her on the bed, stripped out of his sweats and sat next to her.

Starting at her forehead, he kissed his way down her body. As he moved down to her breasts, he shifted, so his body covered hers. He teased each nipple then trailed hot kisses to her stomach. Her hands raked through his hair and she sighed in pleasure.

Finally reaching his goal, he rested between her long, slender legs. Parting her with his left hand, he touched his tongue to the small bundle of nerves at her center. Softly caressing the hardened nub with his tongue he let one finger dip inside her.

Amanda moaned softly as Lee continued to pleasure her and her world narrowed to only him. She called out his name in passion as she reached her climax and her entire body tensed in bliss.

Lee moved from his intimate position and lay down next to her, so they were facing each other, content to explore her body with gentle caresses as she came down from her high. He twirled one of her brown curls around his finger then let go. It unwound and fell across her face. Brushing her cheek with his fingers, he pushed the lose strand behind her ear. His hand drifted down her slender neck and over the curve of her shoulder.

Amanda snuggled closer and draped her right leg over his leg, under the sheets he'd pulled up around them.

Continuing his attentions from earlier, he delicately explored her body. Lee ran his fingers down her side, over her hip to her upper thigh then back up to her hip, slowly pulling her nearer. He loved the feel of her skin under his fingertips.

Opening her eyes, she tilted her face up so his lips could meet hers. As he kissed her, he moved his hand from her waist and pressed his palm over the slight curve of her stomach. He let his fingers move through her silken hair and back to her core. Easing one finger inside of her, she writhed against him, still aroused from his kisses and caresses of earlier.

Her hand rested on his large bicep and as he teased her, she tugged on his arm urging him to move closer, to complete her. He continued his slow caresses ignoring her insistency. Lee knew he was driving her crazy and he loved every minute of it.

She moaned from deep in her throat as he placed feather light kisses along her collarbone then down to the valley between her breasts as he explored her depths with skillful fingers. "Lee..." she pleaded, this could be classified as torture. But still, he ignored her.

Finally, she'd had enough. In one quick move Amanda had Lee on his back, his body pinned down by hers, his hands pressed firmly against the mattress above his head. He looked at her slightly surprised, but amused.

"Tonight's about what I want, right?" she asked.

He nodded then sucked in his breath as she leaned over him, the tips of her breasts brushing his smooth chest, her mouth near his ear. He could feel her hot center pressing against him, just below his stomach.

"Well," she whispered, "I want to be on top."

"Yes, ma'am." His voice was rough with desire. This woman never ceased to amaze him.

She let go of his hands, bracing herself over his long, hard body. He held onto her hips and helped guide her down on to his arousal.

She set the pace, slowly raising her hips, then taking him back inside her. Soon they moved together, silently meeting each other with every move. He pushed farther into her and Amanda tightened around him. "Oh God," he groaned. The intensity built and their motions became faster until they both found the sweet release they sought together. Amanda collapsed on his chest and they both strained to catch their breath. After a moment, she rolled onto her side, next to him.

Lee wrapped his arms tightly around her and kissed her hair. "I love you, Amanda."

"I love you, too, Lee." She shifted so she could look up into his face with a lethargic smile.

"Have any paperwork for me to do tomorrow?"

Lee chuckled and settled them under the warm comforter for the night. "Sure, there's always more where that came from."

The End