[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1580 Read: 4582
Published: 25/05/08 Updated: 25/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon enterprises. This story is for entertainment purposes only. No infringement of rights is intended.

Author's Notes: This story is brought to you by the letter H for the second round of the ABC challenge. Contains spoilers for Their Goes the Neighborhood, The Triumvirate, and possibly for my story Forever from the first round. Forever is message number 10956 on the smkfanfic list. All feedback is welcome. Thank you so, so much to Lorna and Angelia for beta-ing this for me! Hope you like it!

1. Chapter 1 by Ashley [Reviews - 0] (1580 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us